• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Je suis Charlie

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: is it really about freedom of speech

Freedom of Speech ? You can have this freedom as long as you do not use it against jews e.g. you cannot say that in your opinion the holocaust is fake. You will go to jail in some European countries. You will also be ostracised if you criticise the behaviour of jews against Palestinians in Palestines, jew occupation of Arab land, jew violation of UN resolutions on Palestine, etc etc.

Luckily only applicable in usa and western countries.

So please do not be too serious about this business of "Freedom of Speech". Like the call for "Democracy". All tools used by USA and western stooges to destabilise their enemies. Be wise.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Charlie Hebdo Shootings - Censored Video

Who the fuck cares?
Moslems need to be culled. Period.

all the fucking god fearing pussies need to be culled.

religion needs to be culled.

fuck religion.

fuck the jews, muslims, christians, buddhist, zionist, any nist, any lims.

and fuck anyone who is fucking with my computer.

singapore - island nation of pussies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its about watching the muslims slaughter the white men and i for one am enjoying the spectacle.

they didn't just target whites. they shot indiscriminately. let's see. 1 muslim cop dead. 1 black female cop dead. quite a few Jews dead.......

image.jpg

image.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am not taking sides, but as an outsider I have this take of the paris incident.

why is the cartoonist still making fun of mohamad when they've been warned so many times

freedom of speech they say

then why does france abide by the holocaust denial

where is their freedom of speech on that

why do they shut their mouth and not have cartoons on that

on one hand they abide by the jews requirements throwing their so called freedom of speech and on the other hand they perpetually make fun of Mohamed

I guess those fanatics just couldn't take it anymore

of course we don't agree with the killings but when pushed against the wall, they have no other way but to retaliate

that's just my take

push your lan jieow lah... they cannot take it means push to the wall??? fuck the muslim shit... Jews are higher class human being with superior genes that makes sense in the world so they are respected.

For fucking muslim, they can just rot in the world and it is for the good of mankind.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Goh Meng Seng said Charlie Hebdo‬ shooting was the work of Mossad.

For once GMS is showing the intelligence worthy of his second class upper honours degree. :smile:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

For that stroke of cognizance, I'll vote for GMS if he runs next erection, even though I still think he is a political idiot.

Better an honest idiot than a cunning one.

I second that....someone we can talk eye to eye...and perhaps listen more...

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former pap mp maidin packer defends charlie hebdo killers

In a shocking Facebook posting this morning, former PAP Member of Parliament Maidin Packer defended the shooters in the deadly attack on Charlie Hebdo.

He posted a video of the attack on Charlie Hebdo and remarked that there are inconsistencies between the official narrative and the leaked footage.

He asserted that French authorities should not assume that the shooters are guilty simply because they are dead.

8a1LGkq.png

The terror attack on Charlie Hebdo newspaper which happened on 7 Jan in Paris has left 12 dead, including its editor Stéphane Charbonnier. The shooters have been identified to be Saïd Kouachi and Chérif Kouachi, both two Franco-Algerian Muslims. Charlie Hebdo newspaper has been the target of Islam extremists for its satirical cartoons of Prophet Muhammed and ISIS leaders. Depictions of Prophet Muhammed is forbidden in Islam.

Maidin Packer is a former Member of Parliament of the ruling party for Aljunied GRC (1991-1996) and Marine Parade GRC (1997-2006). He has also held various political appointments during his time as MP -- Political Secretary for Communications and Informations (1988); Parliamentary Secretary for Education (Jan 1997-Apr 2001); Parliamentary Secretary (Sep 1991-Jan 1997) for Information and the Arts; Senior Parliamentary Secretary for Education (May-Nov 2001), Home Affairs (Nov 2001-2006) and the Environment (2003-2004). Before he entered politics, he was editor for Malay newspaper Berita Harian.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/former-pap-mp-maidin-packer-defends-charlie-hebdo-killers

JiaJiaKaiKai

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

push your lan jie lah... they cannot take it means push to the wall??? fuck the muslim shit... Jews are higher class human being with superior genes that makes sense in the world so they are respected.

For fucking muslim, they can just rot in the world and it is for the good of mankind.

tonyshit you are full of shit but this post makes sense.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Former pap mp maidin packer defends charlie hebdo killers

Moslems help Moslems
What fundamentalists moderates extremists etc are all bullshit labels......they are all one and the same.
Even an ex mp with angmo surname is no exception

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

As expected, he is right.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I am not against Jews but Zionist. They are different and there are more and more Jews who have stood up against Zionist. Zionists are political Judaism or Jews. They scheme and uses all sorts of despicable tactics just to achieve their political aim. It is just like I am not against Islam but I am against political entities like ISIS which made use of the Islamic religion for their political motives.

The following is my original message:

I have not made any comments on the attacks which had happened in France so far. Although I feel sad for such atrocities to happen but I am skeptical and cynical about the whole thing.

First of all, it is the timing. France parliament has voted for a motion to recognise the Palestinian State in last December. To have such a "politically and religiously sensitive" killings happening right after such an important vote, is just too much of a coincidence. It might just be an attempt to sway public opinion.
Secondly, as much as I would defend and advocate Free Speech and Expression, but I have also protested and even reprimanded utterly insensitive attempts by satirical websites or cartoonist of making fun of other people's religions or races. Freedom of Speech and Expression must come with social responsibilities.

Last but not least, gun shots can hurt and kill but the pen can also be a mighty weapon of hatred and atrocities. While the gruesome physical hurt or kill by the guns can be rather earthshaking and impressionable, but the pen can also be the "subtle mastermind killer" behind a lot of fighting and killings, by igniting hatred and anger.

As a Buddhist, I believe in Karma. Whatever the victims have produced in writing or cartoons, must have hurt someone or many other people so much that hatred and anger overwhelm good reasoning and humanity. While I must condemn such killings, I would also condemn the notion of "Freedom of Expression" without much thought of social responsibility. Freedom is not FREE, in many sense, but Freedom must come with a conscience of social responsibility.

Hatred begets Hatred, Killings begets more Killings. Although I like John Lenon's song Imagine very much but in reality, when you can't resolve all religious differences, you just have to be responsible in keeping the differences within the sphere of mutual respect.

Goh Meng Seng

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Charlie Hebdo Shootings - Censored Video

all the fucking god fearing pussies need to be culled.

religion needs to be culled.

fuck religion.

fuck the jews, muslims, christians, buddhist, zionist, any nist, any lims.

and fuck anyone who is fucking with my computer.

singapore - island nation of pussies.

Yes that's the masterplan aka final solution.
We start with the troublemaking Moslems first.....
Maybe the Jews next as hitler couldn't finish the job....
I've got a soft spot for Buddhists......maybe cull them last

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

this clown has gone mad madder maddest.there is no hope for him

I think the gunmen are aliens who have taken on a human form to avoid detection.