• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

newtown

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: JB Crimewatch

on page 13 of this thread, Wuqi had posted a number of posts of Singapore crime.. hahaha.

crime do not only exists in Malaysia alone, sg has a fair share of crime too.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

PArt one and PArt two

[video=youtube;5oal8Rb8mYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oal8Rb8mYw[/video]

I wonder where is this place? It took place during New year Day..Damm daring..

Par

Last edited:

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;giUc7AF-7Ig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giUc7AF-7Ig[/video]

Wuqi Chief please let me know is ok to upload these video...afraid may take up space for the forum:smile:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very shocking audacity. IF its in Johor Bahru I wont be surprised but if it happened in other states, then I must say Malaysia safety index is zero already. In Tun Aminah Jalan Persaka ( about 500m-1km away from Sutera Mall ), we have witnessed 3 murders in 1 year plus period in the mamak stall. Gunned down and bashed till dead also have. In Bestmart at Nusa Bestari, it used to be a hotspot for robbers too but it was in the past. Whatever the case, dont let other people know u are carrying huge amount of cash.

There have been crime cases happening in Klang Valley areas too. I guess bigger cities/towns higher probability of crime happening. Haha even you also notice. Somehow the Home Minister and PDRM think otherwise :wink: Of course the Rakyat and even Sporeans do not believe so.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal

beside this thread we should post this information to any others where to alert others people shouldn't we do that?????

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Things that even Malaysians take note of when using cars:

1. NEVER leave valuables or purportedly valuable in the car. Always put them in the car boot and make sure you put them before you reach your parking space. Things like bags especially computer bags whether empty of full, shopping bags or even groceries must be out of sight.

2. Touch and Go card, smart tag, loose change must be hidden.

3. NEVER try to show off by having those "Pre V ledge" bank car stickers on display. It simply show you have cash in banks.

4. Try not to use ATM in petrol stations.

5. Don't try to pump petrol in the middle of night.

6. Ladies take note: NEVER leave your hand bags on the passenger seats when you drive.

There's an article recently why YongNam have factory in Nusajaya and it mentioned that local workers are about 20% only mostly engineers and supervisors, the majority are foreign workers.

(While many foreign workers are legal, there are chances that many are illegal too employed by others)

So take care...not all are bad but it is better to be careful.

Actually I also donno how to alert unsuspecting visitors to these crime hotspots because so far I only feel very safe within my horizon hills house. Imagine you are eating in a mamak shop and suddenly a parang-wielding guy appeared to rob people he can find inside the shop. How am I going to avoid that? Avoid eating altogether? :smile: My friend's aunt Spore-reg very old Nissan Sunny ( plate SFA somemore ) was a victim of windows kena smashed while parked at Bukit Indah for makan recently. Very poor car which no one would bother a 2nd look but robbers were eyeing it.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually I also donno how to alert unsuspecting visitors to these crime hotspots because so far I only feel very safe within my horizon hills house. Imagine you are eating in a mamak shop and suddenly a parang-wielding guy appeared to rob people he can find inside the shop. How am I going to avoid that? Avoid eating altogether? :smile: My friend's aunt Spore-reg very old Nissan Sunny ( plate SFA somemore ) was a victim of windows kena smashed while parked at Bukit Indah for makan recently. Very poor car which no one would bother a 2nd look but robbers were eyeing it.

nowadays somehow i feel that BI is not tat safe as last time .... saw from FB that a car was stolen in Nusa Bestari Giant .... seems like the bad guys target to BI for bad things liao ....

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal

yaya.... BI getting bad already... i really feel very upset for Malaysia police every time say the crime is under control statics showed the crime had lower down compare to last year or the year after all is nonsense..... Malaysia Police Tak boleh la.....

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont worry , Superwoman is coming to town ...

kick in time saves woman her handbag
0 0 0 The Star/Asia News Network
Saturday, Jan 05, 2013
GEORGE TOWN: A woman motorcyclist foiled a would-be snatch theif when she kicked his motorcycle and knocked him down as he rode alongside her in Jalan Hamilton here Thursday.

State CID chief SAC Mazlan Kesah said Friday the 21-year-old woman was riding to work at about noon when the thief rode alongside her and tried to snatch her handbag from the storage compartment.

She kicked the motorcycle of the thief, causing him to lose control and fall onto the road, he said.

Passersby caught the 40-year-old would-be thief who was later found to have six previous criminal records involving robbery and housebreaking, he said, adding that a urine test showed up positive for drugs.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont worry , Superwoman is coming to town ...

kick in time saves woman her handbag
0 0 0 The Star/Asia News Network
Saturday, Jan 05, 2013
GEORGE TOWN: A woman motorcyclist foiled a would-be snatch theif when she kicked his motorcycle and knocked him down as he rode alongside her in Jalan Hamilton here Thursday.

State CID chief SAC Mazlan Kesah said Friday the 21-year-old woman was riding to work at about noon when the thief rode alongside her and tried to snatch her handbag from the storage compartment.

She kicked the motorcycle of the thief, causing him to lose control and fall onto the road, he said.

Passersby caught the 40-year-old would-be thief who was later found to have six previous criminal records involving robbery and housebreaking, he said, adding that a urine test showed up positive for drugs.

The community must chip in. If see robbery must be brave to call police. If see someone in trouble at least help shout for help. If you know of a police tell him to not give chance to these people as one day he or his love ones may be the victim.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

The community must chip in. If see robbery must be brave to call police. If see someone in trouble at least help shout for help. If you know of a police tell him to not give chance to these people as one day he or his love ones may be the victim.

Actually it really depends on situation, like the video above i posted. So many ppl down there still no one dare to help becoz the robber got parang. When i look at the video very carefully the robber actually only want the money not to harm that victim coz the robber action with the parang like want to slash and not to slash like dat. If im with a few guy friends, i will try to get hold the robber parang and slash that buggar first and ask friends see anything can grab and wack others or even end their life.(Pardon my violence thinking) You see there are two kind of robbers: A type is scare even they have weapon in their hands coz their mentality is Hit and run ASAP. B type is Die Die must get something even never get also some one must die..either you die or he die *KamaKazi*... ! So when you meet the type B thats it! It just like another Gang clash only! hahaha

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attention!!!!

(新山4日讯)马青总团消费人事务局副主任柯松达向刮刮乐集团喊话,2个月内若无法关闭刮刮乐甫在新山区经营的大本营,他将辞去马青新山区团团长一职!

柯松达担任马青新山区团团长期间,于2007年发动成立刮刮乐特工队,致力在全马打击刮刮乐活动,已经协助过无数的投诉人,向刮刮乐集团索回被骗的现款。惟,近期刮刮乐集团的大本营竟然延伸到新山区,让他大动肝火。

“他们(刮刮乐)知道我们全马打击他们,现在踩到我的地盘,对我是一种侮辱。”

他说,刮刮乐在新山开设办事处,也是对该团队的一种挑战。

他今早协助一名深陷刮刮乐骗局的砂拉越籍女子召开记者会,在说到激动时要求媒体向刮刮乐放话。陪同者包括马青新山区团投诉局主任萧福隆和新山区团执委罗毅帆。

柯松达指出,在协助投诉人向刮刮乐集团索回被骗的款项时,对方会基于他是政党人士而给予配合。

他呼吁更多受害者揭发自己的遭遇,并通过政党人士协助,索回款项。

他也呼吁全国各政党,全力加入打击刮刮乐的团队。

此外,他说,“帮助公众不被刮刮乐骗,而被打”的事件,会让想帮助别人的善心者怯步,助使刮刮乐更猖狂。

他说,刮刮乐打人的猖狂举动,久而久之也会引起民愤,幕后的营业者应该好自为之。

另外,他说,他注意到邻国的一些电视广告,在宣传通过刮刮乐方式能赢取奖品。

他担心这些广告会让马新两国的公众混淆视听,以为刮刮乐是合法的。

轿车变玉床 销售员被骗逾6千元

又有一名在新加坡工作的我国女子,在经过新山城中坊衔接新山关卡的人行天桥时,陷入刮刮乐集团的骗局。

投诉人是30岁的销售员朱慧玲。来自砂拉越的她,每个月从新加坡入境新山一次,以汇款给家乡的母亲。

她坦言因为心动刮刮乐的轿车巨奖,所以陷入骗局,最终轿车没能拿到,被刮刮乐扣押的钱也拿不回来。

她说,她是于12月5日傍晚5时,经过上述人行天桥,被一名男刮刮乐成员拦住进行抽奖游戏,接着被告知抽中一辆丰田轿车,必须到刮刮乐集团位于大丰花园的办事处领取奖品。

她说,她最终当然没能拿到轿车,只获得玉床。

除此之外,她说,她被刮刮成员带去当店刷卡套现,一共筹集6950令吉现款交给刮刮乐成员“记录号码”,可是最后现款被扣押。

过程恍惚 离开才求救

朱慧玲说,自己在过程中恍恍惚惚,在离开去搭德士时,才想到要向朋友求救及报案。

她不清楚自己有没有被迷魂,只记得过程中,刮刮乐成员给她罐装水喝以及在办公室时,一直有人抽烟。

她透露,在新加坡的生活只是乏味的工作和睡觉,她偶尔有看电视,但是没有追看新闻,所以不知道刮刮乐骗局的报道。

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually it really depends on situation, like the video above i posted. So many ppl down there still no one dare to help becoz the robber got parang. When i look at the video very carefully the robber actually only want the money not to harm that victim coz the robber action with the parang like want to slash and not to slash like dat. If im with a few guy friends, i will try to get hold the robber parang and slash that buggar first and ask friends see anything can grab and wack others or even end their life.(Pardon my violence thinking) You see there are two kind of robbers: A type is scare even they have weapon in their hands coz their mentality is Hit and run ASAP. B type is Die Die must get something even never get also some one must die..either you die or he die *KamaKazi*... ! So when you meet the type B thats it! It just like another Gang clash only! hahaha

A lot of the news and stories I hear could have been help is the public just make an effort to alert the police or shout for help. One SPR told me in all good intention told me that I should not get involve if I see any crime in Malaysia for fear of revenge attack. But if all of us just do nothing one day we may be the victim with no one to turn to.
Recently I heard an old aunt got rob in broad day light in Malacca. The robber ride up to her and asked for her handbag. Tbe robber took everything except her id. Passer bys just looked and walk away. She should have scream but I guess the over 80 lady was just too stunned. First time in her life being robbed.

sabre339

Alfrescian
Loyal

Passer bys just looked and walk away. She should have scream but I guess the over 80 lady was just too stunned. First time in her life being robbed.

I think most of them were too scared to do anything. Unless they long for a few slashes of the robber's parang!