• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: JB Crimewatch

Easiest.. Use ur keys..
Place the keys in between ur fingers.
Can use to scratch them hard or poke into their eyes.
I bet it is painful. But only can use this method if they don't own weapons.

rogersk8ter

Alfrescian
Loyal

heh, i saw a youtube video abt a fight in JB. the guy took out a base ball bat and try to swing at the opponent. ended up the opponent grab the bat and bashed him up. so pls practice with it first.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Easiest.. Use ur keys..

If near and close enough like enclosed areas, staircase, lift or toilet, ok but if further, better option is to run.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

heh, i saw a youtube video abt a fight in JB. the guy took out a base ball bat and try to swing at the opponent. ended up the opponent grab the bat and bashed him up. so pls practice with it first.

For those who don't use it often, this is what happens, only use it when you know how to and strike only when you are sure of a hit at critical places.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

True and agreed.
Even pen, waist belt, umbrella can be used as weapon. It is a matter of how to use it skilfully and effectively at the right moment, and this requires prastise. I recalled a NS friend can use a metal ballpoint pen and shoot accurately to pierce through plywood. Amazing. He used to play darts and participated in tournaments. He mentioned it is not simple and need regular practice, and it requires whole body coordination not just eyes and hand. Imagine, just a pen, it is enough to injure a person or kill at the right point. :eek:
It is time for me to learn belt...

To a person determined or angry enough to not want to just hurt but to take anothers life, just bare handed will be more than enough. The rest are mere excuses to slow one down. Witnessed a fight when i was pretty young where the guy had to go and grab something to hit the guy, if you are angry enough, the base of ones palm would already do more than nicely.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

(柔佛‧新山1日訊)4名鎗匪分乘羅里及兩輛轎車,以羅里假裝失控撞向對面車道的錢幣兌換商四輪驅動車,把四驅車撞翻在羅里下,開鎗企圖搶走錢幣兌換商剛從銀行提出的70萬令吉,但是錢幣兌換商的四驅車有防彈裝備,以致匪徒沒有得逞。

週一下午5時許,一名錢幣兌換商連同保安4人乘坐的四驅車在新山太平洋廣場前的新山士多利路,遭一輛羅里撞翻。

事發地點僅距離新山南區交警局後方的路段,錢幣兌換商及匪徒都是印度人,匪徒皆蒙面。

柔佛州刑事調查主任拿督哈欣哈倫證實這起錢幣兌換商劫案,他指出,錢幣兌換商所駕駛的防彈四驅車讓事主保住了70萬令吉。

他說,案發幾分鐘後,警方在離案發地點2公里範圍內找到兩輛匪車,一輛是國產英雄轎車,另一輛也是豐田海力士四驅車。

“警方在國產英雄轎車內搜獲一把手鎗,以及數個面罩。”

他指出,匪徒有開鎗,但並沒有傷到車內的人,只有司機一人因強大的撞擊而受傷。

他說,事發時,錢幣兌換商是從銀行提了70萬令吉,準備回返士多利路的辦公室。

目擊者說,車禍發生後,他們聽到約有五六聲鎗響,匪徒下了羅里朝翻覆的四驅車開鎗。

不過,匪徒沒有得逞,便分乘一輛國產轎車和另一輛四驅車逃走。

另一位女目擊者也說,匪徒撞翻了事主的四驅車後,曾經一度“指揮交通”,命令途經現場的車輛繼續行駛,不要停下。

“後來又來了一輛國產轎車,我以為對方是要救車裡的人,沒想匪徒下車便朝翻覆的車子猛開鎗。”

附近的茶客說,當時大家以為是一場意外,正想前往幫忙,數名蒙面匪徒持鎗出現,示意別多管閑事。

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. Should engaged these talents for HK police/robbery movies. Somemore don't need "NG".

Soooo coordinated??? Robbers now use lorry to purposely lose control and ram into money changer SUV with bodyguards and rob them?? These sydicates should act in HK drama series! I am very shocked at what they did!

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

两女子极力保护手上的财物,两名恶徒被激怒,持刀向她们狂刺14刀,其中一人被刺12刀。

中新网10月6日电,两名中国女子赴马来西亚旅游,到餐馆用晚餐后,步行返回住处走在小巷时,突遭两名男子企图抢劫,持刀匪徒发狂地朝两名女子身上猛刺,其中一名女子胸及腹部被刺12刀,另一人则中2刀。

女子目前伤势稳定

这起案件于4日晚上约8时,发生在半山芭靠近某美食中心。

吉隆坡刑事调查主任拿督邱震华说,事发时两名男子持刀企图抢劫两名中国女子。两女遇劫时拼命保护身上的财物,以致激怒了匪徒。匪徒朝其中一名刘姓女子(30岁)的身体猛刺12刀,另一名夏姓女子(29岁),则被刺2刀。

邱震华指出,警方在接获投报后赶紧到场展开调查,根据现场目击者指出,匪徒是企图抢走两名女子的手提袋,遭到她们强烈反抗,才会亮刀伤人。不过,警方仍会仔细调查案件的起因。“两名女子因为身体多处中刀伤,已经被送往吉隆坡中央医院治疗,目前伤势稳定。”同时邱震华提醒游客和民众出街尽量不要带包包。
怕家人受惊隐瞒受伤

刘姓被抢女子在记者到访时,反问记者匪徒是否有被逮捕,当从记者口中获悉天在调查追捕当中,她含泪控诉:“就算他被抢毙,又能怎样?我也不会开心。他的死,不能弥补我身上伤口的痛楚。”

她指出,她不认得匪徒的样貌,只依稀记得其中一名匪徒身材健硕。她说,她与夏姓女子走在幽静小巷前,没有察觉有人跟踪她们。
  育有一名5岁孩子的刘姓女子说,她被劫及受伤一事,不敢惊动家人,担心他们承受不住。她现在只希望快快好起来,然后出院回家。另一名身中两刀的夏姓女子,身体仍很虚弱,躺在床上闭目休息。

听闻治安差交出手袋仍被刺盼养好伤速回中国

30岁的刘姓被抢女子5日中午躺在中央医院病床受询时说,她与另一名身中两刀的夏姓姐妹(29岁)从湖北到大马旅游,并住在一名朋友位于半山芭的屋子。她指出,案发当晚,她与姐妹一起到一间餐馆吃晚餐后,走在一条幽静的小巷,有人从后而来欲抢她们的手袋。

“当我转身时,就看到两名男子,我意识到他们是要抢手袋,本能地抱住手袋,但马上就将手袋丢给他们。但是,两名男子好像发狂似的持刀朝我们身上猛刺。”她表示,她与姐妹遭匪徒攻击时,唯有呼喊及逃命,不久后,她就不支倒地昏迷。“过后,我就不知道发生什么事。”

身中12刀的她心有余悸地说,未去大马前就听闻当地治安不好,但我当时没想到这里治安这么恐怖,因为在国内的时候拿包包出街是很正常的事啊,没想到在大马旅游一星期,如此恐怖的抢劫案就发生在她身上,她希望伤势尽快好转,以返回中国。

sabre339

Alfrescian
Loyal

Easiest.. Use ur keys..

Advisable not to use your car key. If damaged, your escape route is sealed! If u sense trouble the first thing to look out for is the nearest escape route, look around if there's anything nearby that can be used to defend yourself, run to a place with many people.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dun poke poke yr smartphone there just like many ppls are doing in SG. 忘我 :biggrin:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Advisable not to use your car key. If damaged, your escape route is sealed! If u sense trouble the first thing to look out for is the nearest escape route, look around if there's anything nearby that can be used to defend yourself, run to a place with many people.

Poke to defense yourself while looking for escape road or buy time to escape when robbery are too close or about to hurt you.
(if dead end road or in lift). Always keep your House keys handy and attack mode(in between fingers) when you walk around the area that you don't feel safe. I think everyone own keys.

Last edited:

rogersk8ter

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/400-conned-buying-non-existent-houses-around-m-040006043.html

Shah Alam (The Star/ANN) - Five property agents have conned at least 400 people into buying non-existent houses priced between 150,000 ringgit (US$49,180) and 280,000 ringgit.
Some of the victims were eventually declared bankrupt by the banks for not settling any of their payment.
Apparently, they had paid about 10 per cent deposit to the property agents and signed the agreement without the presence of lawyers.
Selangor police chief Deputy Commissioner Tun Hisan Tun Hamzah said the victims had booked the houses during a property fair in Kuala Lumpur in 2006.
After waiting for almost six years, he said 138 victims decided to file a report against the agents.
"A check showed that the supposed projects in Meru, Klang and Banting do not exist at the mentioned location," he said yesterday.
The victims had approached the Muslim Consumers Association of Malaysia (PPIM) before lodging reports at eight district police headquarters in Selangor on Sunday.
Police are also investigating the possibility of involvement of parties from local banks suspected of collaborating with the so-called agents.
Tun Hisan said they had identified six banks that had approved loans for the non-existent projects.
"We are investigating if there is any element of forgery," he said.
Police are expecting more victims to come forward to assist them in their investigations.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121031-380730.html

Singapore: The police also reported that there has been a spike in housebreaking at private residential units island-wide.

To ensure that you are not a victim of such a crime, the police suggested installing close-shackled padlocks on all windows and doors and securing them when leaving the home unattended.

They also suggested installing a burglar alarm, motion sensor light and/or close circuit surveillance camera to cover the access points.

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

Surprise, surprise, robbery in Austin Heights.

(新山1日讯)“你敢报警,我就再来!”新山和丽园一间民宅,今早7时许遭3名手持巴冷刀的蒙面华裔匪徒攀爬围篱闯入,抢走屋内约数万令吉的财物,匪徒临走前更以上述言语,恐吓年迈屋主不要报警。
屋主蔡先生(71岁,退休人士)受访时表示,今早7时05分左右,他按照往常惯例,起床后打开客厅旁的落地玻璃,一边看报纸一边吃早餐。
他说,当时儿子、媳妇和两名孙女正在卧房内睡觉,客厅只有他一个人,而女佣则在厨房内做家务。“这时,3名戴著滑雪帽的男子突然从屋外攀爬围篱进入客厅旁的小花园,3人手持巴冷刀进入客厅。他们口操华语和福建话,用把冷刀挟持我和女佣,要我不要害怕,说只求财,问我东西在哪里。”
蔡先生忆述当时的情景时仍心有余悸,表示遭匪徒挟持时非常害怕,女佣也吓得快哭了。

Hondacrv

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh no the 3 robbers surely returned. He not only call polis but call in reporters as well. To many robbers in JB and Malaysia in general, there is no police and law in their own country. One old retired relative who was a robber once told me that over his 20 years crime spree in Johor, he was only locked up for less than 100 days. Sometimes over robbery he was caught and detained for 2 weeks, only to be let off when his aged mother came begging with the Senior office with some RM 5000 in cash. Thats why robberies can only increase, not decease in my beloved Malaysia.

Surprise, surprise, robbery in Austin Heights.

(新山1日讯)“你敢报警,我就再来!”新山和丽园一间民宅,今早7时许遭3名手持巴冷刀的蒙面华裔匪徒攀爬围篱闯入,抢走屋内约数万令吉的财物,匪徒临走前更以上述言语,恐吓年迈屋主不要报警。
屋主蔡先生(71岁,退休人士)受访时表示,今早7时05分左右,他按照往常惯例,起床后打开客厅旁的落地玻璃,一边看报纸一边吃早餐。
他说,当时儿子、媳妇和两名孙女正在卧房内睡觉,客厅只有他一个人,而女佣则在厨房内做家务。“这时,3名戴著滑雪帽的男子突然从屋外攀爬围篱进入客厅旁的小花园,3人手持巴冷刀进入客厅。他们口操华语和福建话,用把冷刀挟持我和女佣,要我不要害怕,说只求财,问我东西在哪里。”
蔡先生忆述当时的情景时仍心有余悸,表示遭匪徒挟持时非常害怕,女佣也吓得快哭了。

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is a chance that the robbers are threatening but I believed it is possibility that they will come back. Even if they don't, it will scare the hell out of the owner in the near future, everyday and night.. Really feel sorry for him.

Austin Heights have tight security, right? One at the main entrance and another one at individual entrance.

I believed the owner has reported this matter to the security and was then told to make a police report. (I guess)

Oh no the 3 robbers surely returned. He not only call polis but call in reporters as well. To many robbers in JB and Malaysia in general, there is no police and law in their own country. One old retired relative who was a robber once told me that over his 20 years crime spree in Johor, he was only locked up for less than 100 days. Sometimes over robbery he was caught and detained for 2 weeks, only to be let off when his aged mother came begging with the Senior office with some RM 5000 in cash. Thats why robberies can only increase, not decease in my beloved Malaysia.