• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this posting in another Malaysian forum. Be careful when drawing money from ATM in j b too

Whats happening to Malaysia? My aunty got robbed and kidnapped in a petrol station in bangi. She went to the ATM in the station and withdram money to fill petrol and when shes back to the car to fill petrol, a group of malay guys kidnapped her in their car and abandon her car in the station. They robbed everything she has including her phone and they even emptied her bank account using her card. She was then dropped somewhere in seremban and they fled. Mannnnnnnnn, this is getting truly notorious. Luckily they didnt do anything to her or hurt her in anyway. Its too damn dangerous everywhere. And the police as usual, ah malas lah wanna say. Bored of it. Just becareful guys, be it your mom, ur sis or anyone. Always be alert of your surroundings. Dont be careless. Dont show off your handphone, ipad in public, thinking ure too god damn safe. Especially be very alert while in bank. My uncle couple of weeks back, went to the bank to withdraw his salary money to pay bills and so on, 2 indon guys on bike robbed him and pushed him down and went away the moment he came out of the bank. Too many eyes watching us nowadays being too damn desperate for money. Just be alert at all times.........

I really hope the CCTV camera in the petrol station and the face identity will help to nab these culprits.

dumb1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The police should frequently stop bikes with 2 young guys and check for weapons etc. Surely this will help.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this posting in another Malaysian forum. Be careful when drawing money from ATM in j b too

Whats happening to Malaysia? My aunty got robbed and kidnapped in a petrol station in bangi. She went to the ATM in the station and withdram money to fill petrol and when shes back to the car to fill petrol, a group of malay guys kidnapped her in their car and abandon her car in the station. They robbed everything she has including her phone and they even emptied her bank account using her card. She was then dropped somewhere in seremban and they fled. Mannnnnnnnn, this is getting truly notorious. Luckily they didnt do anything to her or hurt her in anyway. Its too damn dangerous everywhere. And the police as usual, ah malas lah wanna say. Bored of it. Just becareful guys, be it your mom, ur sis or anyone. Always be alert of your surroundings. Dont be careless. Dont show off your handphone, ipad in public, thinking ure too god damn safe. Especially be very alert while in bank. My uncle couple of weeks back, went to the bank to withdraw his salary money to pay bills and so on, 2 indon guys on bike robbed him and pushed him down and went away the moment he came out of the bank. Too many eyes watching us nowadays being too damn desperate for money. Just be alert at all times.........

I really hope the CCTV camera in the petrol station and the face identity will help to nab these culprits.

They can install another 200,000 CCTV at every corner all over the place and still its quite useless because the culprits were always wearing crash helmets with the visor on and usually wear long sleeves clothing, you can't even tell what's their race, let alone their identities.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Instead of CCTVs, these should be installed at all corners.
portal2_turret.jpg

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
they used CCTV to summon me.
nobody wan to let me squeeze into e car lane from motorcycle lane, towards e mly CIQ. they said i stopped in e motorcycle lane. :confused::*: LOL

anyway, bo tio "summon" $. just be careful.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
One down. Many more to go.

Suspected killer of AmBank founder nabbed in Taiping
Published on Sep 23, 2013 2:44 PM

KUALA LUMPUR (THE STAR/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) : The main suspect in the murder of Arab Malaysian banker Hussain Ahmad Najadi was arrested in Larut Tin Tambahan in Taiping early Monday.

Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar said the 44-year-old man was detained about 12.30am in a house, along with two other men aged 31 and 26.

"We believe the two were harbouring the main suspect.

"The suspect tried to evade the police but the long arm of the law finally caught up with him," Khalid told a press conference at the Kuala Lumpur police headquarters here.

http://www.straitstimes.com/breakin...killer-ambank-founder-nabbed-taiping-20130923

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
ARMED: Two hurt, vehicles and outlets damaged
PASIR GUDANG: They came in a fast and furious manner in a show of force and left a mess in their wake.
This was after a gang of 100 youths rampaged through several areas here on Saturday, damaging cars and motorcycles as well as threatening all those they come across.
Astride on motorcycles, the youths, believed to be between 16 and 25, came armed with Samurai swords, metal pipes, parang and sticks.
They inflicted damage on a fast-food outlet, a mamak restaurant and the Umno Perjiranan 9 operations centre, all in Taman Air Biru near here.
It also saw two men injured and a handphone snatched.
Syed Hussein Syed Abdullah, 52, said there were about 20 residents, mostly youths, at the Umno Perjiranan 9 operations centre, gathered to watch the Johor Darul Takzim versus Selangor PKNS match on television.
"We had moved our 39-inch television screen outside, so that more people could watch the game together. We were into the second half of the game.
"About 10.15pm, we saw a motorcycle convoy approaching. At first we thought nothing of it. There were about 50 motorcycles of various models, and each motorcycle had a rider and a pillion.
"Then someone, believed to be the leader, shouted 'Berhenti' (Stop!) and we saw someone fire a flare, which was believed to be from a flare gun, towards us, before we heard someone ordered 'Serang' (Attack!)," Syed Hussein said.
"Only the pillion riders got off the motorcycles. Most of them were wearing full-face helmets.
"One of them warned me not to do anything. At that time, I stood there very calmly.
"I knew that if I had retaliated or provoked them, they would not hesitate to hurt me.
"All I know was that the incident happened very fast. I would say about three minutes. All the youths had fled. I can't blame them as the gang was very aggressive and they seemed to be targeting the youths."
The gang then broke the windscreens and side windows of a Perodua Alza and a Perodua MyVi. They also caused damage to four motorcycles and made off with two motorcycles, which were found about five hours later nearby inside a drain.
The gang's trail of terror did not end there, as it made its way to a mamak restaurant nearby and it caused damage to the tables outside the restaurant as well as vehicles parked outside.
Miswan Suleiman, 46, who was having a drink and watching a football match outside the restaurant in Jalan 9/17, said his Proton Wira was damaged by the youths.
"No one stayed around to see the licence plate numbers as most of them were armed, and they seemed so threatening," Miswan said, adding that the patrons fled in fear, only to come back to the scene to find their vehicles smashed.
The gang then headed for a Marrybrown Restaurant.
A woman, who only wanted to be known as Yati, 32, said it was near closing time at 11pm, and she was inside with her family when the gang came by.
"There were a group of young women outside the restaurant and one of them was talking on the handphone. The gang put a parang to her neck and snatched the handphone."
"I was with my kids at the time and I was worried for my children's safety. Even after the gang had left, I was still trembling."
Meanwhile, Khairul Aizad Sulaiman, 25, crossed the path of the gang when he was going to Taman Bukit Dahlia, also here, from his house in Taman Air Biru.
"It was about 10.45pm, and I had just picked up a friend on my motorcycle.
"I didn't even know any of the gang members, but because I happened to encounter them, they slashed me on my arm and hit my friend on his back.
"I received two stitches and now I'm terrified of going out at night."
Seri Alam police chief Superintendent Roslan Zainuddin said a total of 19 reports were lodged at the Pasir Gudang and Bandar Seri Alam police stations.
He said police have picked up a suspect, and declined to reveal further as he said the case was under investigation under Section 147 of the Penal Code for rioting.
The motive for the attack could not be established.

The gang members broke the windscreens and side windows of two cars and damaged four motorcycles in Taman Air Biru, Pasir Gudang, on Saturday night.

Read more: Motorcycle gang's night of rampage - General - New Straits Times http://www.nst.com.my/nation/general/motorcycle-gang-s-night-of-rampage-1.361453#ixzz2fl6mcSio

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Female cop among five charged with robbery

JOHOR BARU: Five police officers, including a female inspector, were charged at a Sessions Court here with robbing a 35-year-old man while they were conducting a narcotics raid at his house in Taman Nusa Bestari 2 here.
Insp Marlia Muhamed, 32, Sjn Rusman Abu Bakar, 47, Kons Mohd Izuddin Zamri, 26, Kons Mohd Rizuan Ayub, 23, and Kons Mohd Firdaus Mohd Pozid, 25, were jointly charged for committing the offence against Sukarjo Kasmin by seizing RM5,000 from him.
It is learnt that the group of five officers from the state narcotics unit had raided Sukarjo’s house between 4pm and 11pm on July 21 and allegedly stole the money from him.
All five pleaded not guilty to the offence. If convicted, they could face a maximum of 20 years in jail and mandatory whipping.

Sessions judge Nu’aman Mahmud Zuhudi fixed bail at RM10,000 each and set the next date for mention on Oct 11.
In a separate case, four youths pleaded guilty to raping and molesting a 14-year-old girl at a house in Tampoi earlier this month.
Khairul Akmal Zainol Abidin, 19, Mohammad Zulfikar Abdullah, 19, Mohd Faizal Mohd Sazali, 19 and a 16-year-old youth pleaded guilty to committing the offence between 12.30am and 4am on Sept 8.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thieves make off with handbag when wedding guest goes to washroom

IPOH: A couple travelled from Singapore to attend a friend’s wedding but the occasion proved to be unforgettable in more ways than one.
An office worker who only wanted to be known as Ong and her Singaporean boyfriend lost about RM10,000 worth of cash and valuables when she left her handbag unattended during the wedding dinner at a restaurant here on Sept 21.
Ong, in her 20s, left her handbag on her seat when she went to the washroom at around 7.40pm. When she returned to her seat, she found her handbag missing.
She then sought help from the restaurant’s staff to view the closed-circuit television (CCTV) camera footage. The footage showed three suspicious-looking men entering the restaurant.
“They made their move when I left for the washroom. One of them hid the handbag under a jacket while making their escape,” she said, adding that she then notified her banks of the theft.
“It was then that I learnt that the thieves had used my credit cards within an hour of the incident.”
As the credit cards belonging to Ong’s boyfriend were also in her handbag, he received a call from his bank querying whether he had used his credit card at the Kinta City Shopping Centre.
Ong rushed to the shopping centre to catch the thieves with the help of the police, Ipoh Garden East Rukun Tetangga, Rela and the shopping centre’s security guard, but the culprits had fled.
Later, they retrieved the handbag at the parking lot of a shopping mall here with Ong’s identity card, international passport and other important documents inside it.
“By the time our credit cards were deactivated, the culprits had already spent about RM5,000,” she said.
A police officer confirmed that the couple had lodged a report on the incident.
“Based on the CCTV footage, we have identified the suspects and are carrying out investigations,” he said.

Thieves are everywhere. Beware!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Thieves make off with handbag when wedding guest goes to washroom

here also got crime, but dun know whether is stealing or robbery.. lol.

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/duo-arrested-stealing-600-mobile-phone-cabby

Duo arrested for stealing $600 mobile phone from cabby
SINGAPORE - Two men, both aged 22, have been arrested in connection with a taxi robbery committed at Mount Faber Loop.

On Sep 26 at about 8.20am, the 46-year-old victim told police that he had been robbed of his mobile phone, worth about $600, by two men who had fled towards Telok Blangah Drive.

One of the suspects was arrested at about 10.15pm on the same day, while his accomplice was arrested at about 4.30pm the next day. Both arrests were made in the vicinity of Telok Blangah Drive.

Taxi drivers are advised to remain vigilant and be wary of passengers who ask to be taken to isolated destinations.

If they fall prey to such crimes, taxi drivers should remain calm, avoid confronting the culprit, take note of the culprit's description and call the police as soon as it is safe to do so.

Last edited:

Photogguy

Alfrescian
Loyal

In Sinagpore, Crime is also everywhere, just look at the police alert sign-boards all over the Island. High ranking enforcement officers in CDF and CNB also get charged in court though the latter got off the hook.....many more.....sama-sama-lah.....just be careful...bicycle theft, phone theft, corruption even in Churches, Temples, Charity Organisation blah blah blah....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

'Conmen eyeing lonely women'

Chuah Bee Kim
New Straits Times
Saturday, Sep 28, 2013
JOHOR BARU: Women who regularly patronise Internet chatrooms are advised to exercise extra caution to avoid becoming victims of conmen.

Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) Outreach and Engagement Division head Eneng Faridah Iskandar said conmen, claiming to be from the United Kingdom or the United States, were targeting lonely women, regardless of whether they were married, because they were easy prey.

"These conmen know that these women are lonely and their hearts are crying out for love.

"Besides claiming to be from the UK or US, the conmen will also claim to be militarymen or Masters students facing financial woes."

Eneng said the conmen would switch from chatroom to texting after they had won over their potential victims, as communicating via cell phones would make victims feel closer to them.

"Most of the time, the victims will never get to meet these conmen. There was a case where a victim waited outside the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, all ready to deposit money into a bank account number given by the conman.

"The victim believed the man had been detained inside the airport, when actually he might not have even come to the country," Eneng said at MCMC's TWTUP Johor 2013 programme at the Iskandar Malaysia Information Centre here yesterday.

Eneng said the MCMC needed to focus on strengthening its enforcement and education strategies to fight cyber crime, which was no different from solving crime in the real world.

"We also need to do stakeouts and get all the evidence to convict culprits.

"When people go online, they normally use different identities," she said, adding that a digital forensic laboratory was set up early this year to curb cyber crimes.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any update on the motorcycle rampage in Pasir Gudang?

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not sure how the robber did it but 10 seconds to cut and remove the window is crazy!

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...Deft-hands-make-short-work-of-car-window.aspx

JOHOR BARU: A robbery video showing a thief who used a knife to remove a car window and steal the owner’s handbag has gone viral.

Many were amazed by the swiftness of the act. He took a mere 10 seconds to pull the window out and throw it aside – with the woman driver still at the wheel.

The 98-second long video from a shop’s CCTV along Jalan Rosemerah here showed the thief, along with an accomplice, rode up to the woman’s car on a motorcycle.

The pillion rider then ran to the car and quickly dismantled the passenger side window at about 9.20am on Tuesday, before speeding off.

Seri Alam OCPD Supt Roslan Zainuddin said the 32-year-old victim had lodged a report over the incident the same day, adding the robber had threatened the driver with the knife.