• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB/SG Crimewatch

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
break in case.jpg

can someone translate which taman is this ? Poor singaporean couple kenna break in on tue and guard was sleeping !

source: https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...7684450.101523.107025452677110&type=1&theater

Last edited:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy!!! Gunmen now spraying bullets at groups of people. More could have died. Till today the police unable to catch any of the criminals. All sleeping or hiding at home scared to come out.

26-year old lorry driver shot dead

The victim, S. Sambhath, died on the way to Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang, after suffering gunshot wounds to his cheek and chest.

North Klang district deputy police chief Superintendent Jani Ahmad said the victim was chatting with some friends in front of a bank when two men on a red Yamaha 125z motorcycle, wearing black long-sleeved jackets and helmets with dark visors, pulled up beside them.

"The pillion rider got off the vehicle, took out a gun and fired a few shots at the group," he said when contacted.

The shooting caused the men to run helter skelter to save themselves but Sambhath was hit from a distance of about two to three metres.

Selangor deputy Criminal Investigation Department chief Assistant Commissioner Rusdi Mohd Isa said they would be checking for any close circuit television camera (CCTV) footage in the area.

The victim's younger brother S. Prabhakaran, 25, said Sambhath had worked hard to provide for the family with his five-year-old lorry rental service.

"He is my only sibling so we are very close.

Last edited by a moderator:

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Useless toothless home minister in zahid. If only tun dr Ismail is alive. He will kick the butts of all the trouble makers.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with what crystal had mentioned. Dont overdo it. Alot of reports already been mentioned in the thread. Most of us are adults. Just like u. Whether we will be safe from being shot in malaysia or getting knock down by vehicles in spore, we leave it to fate. U believe in karma. So dont ridicule forummers here.

Last edited by a moderator:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sis, 先苦后甜 mah.... I think owners of landed in SG are even more jialat to deal with leh...... I still prefer HDB neighbours... LOL

hee , stil no sweet for me leh .... the thought of going back to see my house and hope dun find cats poo poo in my garden makes me sian !
a neighbour few houses away from me has more than 7 cats let their cats roam around n their cats love to roam in my garden . if i fence up my gate its too obvious but they are so inconsiderate !
HDB neighbours not all are nice leh ....

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
hee , stil no sweet for me leh .... the thought of going back to see my house and hope dun find cats poo poo in my garden makes me sian !
a neighbour few houses away from me has more than 7 cats let their cats roam around n their cats love to roam in my garden . if i fence up my gate its too obvious but they are so inconsiderate !

I think its fine to fence up the gate 1......MY neighbours do respect that you can do what you want with the property as long as it does not encroach on theirs....

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let me teach you how to minimize this nuisance. Go to the hardware shop, buy a strip of wire mesh, size depending on your garden. Of course you can't accommodate the whole garden but just an applicable size where those cats will come to poo poo. During the night when there are no more human movements, lay your wire mesh and connect it to a live electrical wire. Lay this trap for a week or so. Those visiting cats may get the electrical shock but won't kill them. Thereafter, they'll not come back for a long time anymore, but other new cats may appear again and then you'll need to set up again.

My Malay neighbor had 14 cats at 1 time and one of the mother cats even came to give birth to 4 kittens in my balcony :eek:. What to do? Just return to them lah. Overall, they are quite nice people (the mother is an ex-Singaporean) and they even give us their rendangs, nasi briani and curry chickens every Hari Raya eve. In return we buy for them those Halal cookies from TESCO/GIANT and also gave the Hari Raya ang pows to their children. We don't quarrel just because of their cats. Give and take lah sister.

This week, I have to help feed my other neighbor's 2 rabbits because he had gone to KL. Supposed to return last week, but his car broke down and is in the workshop now. We also helped to look after each other's house when we are abroad. One time, my alarm triggered and he came to check and saw a robber trying to pry my gate. When the robber saw him, he ran off to a waiting car 3 houses away with a KL registration plate, but probably may also be a stolen car. I immediately returned home upon my alarm "calling" my handphone and found 2 long screw-drivers on the floor. My gate was slightly dented and its lock was damaged, but nothing stolen. All these are part and parcel of living in landed properties.

Last edited:

Arowana88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thought u love cats?? Avatar also cat...?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harry what is meaning??

Channel 8:
既来之,则安之

Channel 5:
"Since we are here,we may as well stay and make the best of it;
now that we have come,let us stay and take the rough with the smooth;
now you are here,you'd better stay;since this is so,it's better to accept it and enjoy it"

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought u love cats?? Avatar also cat...?

i dun like other cats come to my house n poo all over !
their cats are not friendly , i got a shocked when their big fat WHITE cat was at my gate and staring at me close to midnight when I was about to go out n fetch my family back from massage !

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo winner , not very gd to electrical shock the cats la ....
the neighbours could be more considerate and let their cats raom at own garden ....
they also told me to slow down when i drive into my house lane so tat i wont knock down their cats.
think they shoo away my NI stray dog lor ,e poor fellow used to hang ard my lane to wait for for food ... and i have to search high n low to feed him .

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo winner , not very gd to electrical shock the cats la ....
the neighbours could be more considerate and let their cats raom at own garden ....

It's impossible to confine the cats in their own garden unless they are chained. They can climb, stray and even walk on your roof tiles. The worst was they even fight with each other on my balcony in the middle of the night.

Electrical shock is okay since it doesn't kill them. Before I applied this technique, every morning I can see cat's paw marks on my car's windscreen and roof top. Also, they urinate on my tires and cats being territorial, they will come again frequently to create the nuisance if nothing is done.

I tell you another nuisance is the birds making their nests in my attic. Once in a while, I have to climb up and clear them. It'll be good if only they were swiftlet bird nests, ha ha.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
wiiner

u stay in which taman ah ? y robbers can access yr house so easily ....

Aiya, an old taman in JB. No G&G. Anyway, nothing valuable for them to steal also. In fact, that was already the second time. The first time was within 6 months after I'd moved in. Also nothing stolen because I was in the house at that time. They'd only broke the lock in my back gate. My back neighbor was not so lucky. They had gone to the Pasar Malam and the thieves ransacked their rooms and stole a few hundred Ringgits. 2 houses away, another Malay neighbor got his old PROTON SATRIA stolen one night because he usually parked it on the roadside outside his house. It was found bared (without engine, seats and wheels) at Taman Seri Alam a few months later by the police.

Actually, I don't like to bring up all these cases as I don't want to create a scare. Landed properties are like that lah. During the 70's, my parents house in Siglap was also broken into 3 times even when we had a dog at that time.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time get a dog instead... The cats would not go to yr house anymore!!! But you might see bigger poo from yr dog instead!!! hahahahahaha

Buy condo better la! no animals allowed.... no break ins........

If we want to stay in MY , we have to unite as one! they got gangs, we also set up Sammy boy's gang !!!! hahahahahahha ---- Not for recce for sex places ok!!!!!!????:biggrin:

how to keep a dog when i am there for weekends only ?