• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JB Food

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ bukit indah between jalan indah 16/4 n 16/8, there's a corner's kopitam, e hor fun RM$4.50 economical, and besides a malay street hawker selling nice nice satay as well.

try his signature fried beehoon ..it looks like a pizza..with generous pieces of kong bak on top..
If you like typical hokkien tu-kar beehoon then you should love this.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
try his signature fried beehoon ..it looks like a pizza..with generous pieces of kong bak on top..
If you like typical hokkien tu-kar beehoon then you should love this.

oic..will try it out next time. thx!
long time didn't go BI .. maybe e hor fun also inc liao.:rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
puteri harbour traders hotel buffet is excellent... Price wise is ok as well....

My friend from JB told me that the buffet is not that top grade. No fresh oysters and not much things to choose from. The only things she likes to eat are the dessert. Not much.

BTW, it charges around RM98 for a buffet per person.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend from JB told me that the buffet is not that top grade. No fresh oysters and not much things to choose from. The only things she likes to eat are the dessert. Not much.

BTW, it charges around RM98 for a buffet per person.

That is very expensive for JB. Puteri Harbour is not for ordinary folk like me.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've a good dinner last evening in 亚明皇帝鸭 restaurant @ Wisma S P Setia Bukit Indah ( just beside ECOWOLRD sale office).

It has more varieties and can accommodate more diner than the one in Sutera Utama. Just got to know it officially open for business on last Thursday.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've a good dinner last evening in 亚明皇帝鸭 restaurant @ Wisma S P Setia Bukit Indah ( just beside ECOWOLRD sale office).

It has more varieties and can accommodate more diner than the one in Sutera Utama. Just got to know it officially open for business on last Thursday.

Does it sells dim sum?

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
For dim sum, there is one at Basteri which is yummy.

Must be Chaw Yuan. I'm one of the regular customer. Prefer to sit at the second level, air-con, no smoking :smile:

Google for blogger " Chaw Yuan Restaurant, JB " very good write-up

Last edited:

Organic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be Chaw Yuan. I'm one of the regular customer. Prefer to sit at the second level, air-con, no smoking :smile:

Google for blogger " Chaw Yuan Restaurant, JB " very good write-up

Good to know there is another one. The one I mentioned is 常满.