• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan's 'most gorgeous mum' reveals her photos without make-up

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Spending 5 hours a day on looks is I think extreme & something that most of us don't have the time for. With sleep(9 hours) & work(9 hours) that's already 18 hours. Throw in a couple of "honest mistakes" by SMRT or traffic jams & you'll have problems.

Wah lan eh... you sleep so much ah

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Maybe he kena radiation from kukushima

Masako_Mizutani_12.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: DNA Governs Aging ?

Your DNA will determine many things that cause aging to come quickly. Your hormonal balance is also important when you reach 40 yo. If they screw up, you are screwed for a lifetime. Vials of GH or growth hormone will resurrect your youth ? The fountain of youth ?

Messi need GH treatment if not he would be a midget today and not just a short human. I think one shot of GH is like around 10kUSD. Not very sure if it's so expensive but it's not cheap. GH isn't that cheap. Stallone got held up at the OZ airport cos he brought in too much GH.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: She Looks Like A Taiwanese

Holy shit! This is unbelievable. Knn, I every month struggling to keep my hair black. Must be her diet.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: DNA Governs Aging ?

on the subject of GH does it make one look younger or just for muscle and body tissue growth. BB use it to get more muscles. Ppl with deficiency take it so that they won't end up as dwarves.

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wo...-messis-game-grow--fbintl_ro-messi061010.html

The use of HGH in a normal bodied human being acts as an anabolic steroid, but for Lionel Messi, it merely enabled to him to overcome a condition known as growth hormone deficiency and reach his natural height. The spectacularly skilled Argentinean is no giant, standing just 5-foot-6, even in his cleats. Without treatment, though, doctors believe he would have reached only 4-7 as an adult.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the fuck you want with her breasts? She can't lactate unless you get her pregnant first, if you like free fresh milk so much. :biggrin:

Bo liao men like women's breasts not cos they can produce milk. FYI men can produce milk too. If they have gyno.

Sadako

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: She Looks Like A Taiwanese

Or go to nihon kabuki-cho, alot of them.

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
62 yo Babe ?

Holy shit! This is unbelievable. Knn, I every month struggling to keep my hair black. Must be her diet.

I forgot her name of a HK or Taiwan star who was 62 yo but looks like a 26. World best ! It was reported in a news.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vanilla Will Be Nice

What the fuck you want with her breasts? She can't lactate unless you get her pregnant first, if you like free fresh milk so much. :biggrin:

Maybe, who knows that DNA engineering technology will reach a level to even dictate the flavour of the milk too. Luminous milk ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
男人是视觉的动物

Bo liao men like women's breasts not cos they can produce milk. FYI men can produce milk too. If they have gyno.

男人是视觉的动物?

Men like the feeling of holding the breasts or squeezing them while making love lah. No breast type (A- to B) then must hold hip mah. If no hip type, then ... you go and think about it.

Men look at women for their well develop breasts and hip. The 'logic' of bigger breasts means more milk so that the child will NOT go hungry. The bigger hip means more growing space for the baby before its birth. All these are positive signs of fertility and higher chance of survival for the men's children.

Men must look for fertile ground first before they plant their seeds mah. Sperms are expensive, do you know that (takes 3 months to manufacture). Female's egg only needs one month. Chicken ones even cheaper.

Perhaps, they are just a myth - a common belief, may not be true.