• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese girl shows how to protest against unwelcomed invaders in her country

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a0288980_1116028.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It said the spoke person is 桂田雅, the little gal.

【日時】
10月28日(日曜日)
14:00集合、集会
15:00出発

【集合場所】
靭公園東園(大阪市西区靭本町2-1-4)
(中間地点のモニュメントがある場所)
地下鉄中央線・四ツ橋線「本町駅」

【デモコース】
シナ領事館を周回し、御堂筋を南下し、韓国領事館前を通るコースです

【主催】
日韓断交共闘委員会・関西
・代表世話人 桂田雅 (愛国播磨女会)
・現場責任者 マサル・yuu (TEAM京都)

【協賛】
愛国播磨女会
TEAM京都
新社会運動・関西
播州浪人
そよ風・関西
在日特権を許さない市民の会関西各支部
きなの会
純心同盟
関西排害社
山城乃國企画
サラリーマンの保守活動を応援する会
我流通信社
神鷲皇國會
メタル保守アワー
子・孫達の日本を憂う市民の会

※協賛団体の申込みは
team.kansai.second◆gmail.comまで
(◆を@に変換してください。)

【注意】
韓国は「旭日旗」に異様に反応するので「旭日旗」大歓迎です
主旨にそったプラカード、団体旗、拡声器など持込歓迎。
チマチョゴリなど日本にそぐわない服装はご遠慮ください。
また、危険物とキレイゴトの持込は厳禁とします。
雨天決行。

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng gave her a standing ovation and applauded her guts! :biggrin: may this echo our feelings for all foreigners here!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many local singkies of chinese descend who wants to kick the malays out of the country too. But that may antagonise the neighbours, So the next best thing is to exclude them from the top hierarchy and keep them on leash.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This video shows the good Japanese protesting against the racist protestors.

That some Japanese took to the streets to protest against the ultra-right racists shows there is hope for Japan.

Foreigners in Japan are a tiny minority.
Really no reason for the ultra-right to protest in Korea Town.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Japanese girl make all Sinkies look much worse now.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat they chick say is quite correct but very extreme. I want to bring up the point about ethnic koreans in japan. In the last soccer world cup. A ethnic korean japanese soccer player went to play for north korea. N in japan these ethnic koreans who r japanese citizens were all supporting NK. N not Japan. Such act will make local japs dulan.

Look at in sg..when got match between viet n sing.. viet prs n viets with sg citizenship supporting viet n trashing singkieland. How u feel?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at in sg..when got match between viet n sing.. viet prs n viets with sg citizenship supporting viet n trashing singkieland. How u feel?

True, but that's still no reason to incite violence.

More to the point, do you think these Japanese of Korean ancestry – some Zainichis have been there for 4 generations – would be so unpatriotic if the Yamato Japanese had accepted them as their own and not practised all kinds of discrimination (workplace, social, political) against them? Most of them are forced to adopt Japanese names, barred from government jobs, not allowed to take part in elections, etc. Any wonder they turn to crime then - most of the big Yakuza gangs are run by Zainichis?

By the way, Hidetoshi Nakata is half-Korean, but he hardly mentions his Korean father who is a drunkard and wife-beater.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Funny you should ask.......i dun feel a thing because i also dun support the SG team now...........its a fake SG team make up of fake sinkies machiam SG's PRC ping pong B team.

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a lunatic. I wonder if she doesn't feel embarrassed standing there talking to herself only. Not much of a supporter crowd.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a lunatic. I wonder if she doesn't feel embarrassed standing there talking to herself only. Not much of a supporter crowd.

What a lunatic. I wonder if peppertail doesn't feel embarrassed coming back to the forum after shamelessly asking the owner to cancel his account. Not much of a brain.