• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan Plans To Evacuate 40Million Citizens.............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
one thing for sure lah......................one more moderate earthquake might cause collapse of cooling pools housing over 6000 fuel rods......................

many nuclear scientists say could be end of mankind when that happens.................

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, this is from a Russian friend. He mentioned some clay/mineral was found to be effective against radioactive contamination in chenobi (dont know how to spell).

Maybe you can google on the clay.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
one thing for sure lah......................one more moderate earthquake might cause collapse of cooling pools housing over 6000 fuel rods......................

many nuclear scientists say could be end of mankind when that happens.................

I wonder what the hell are the Japanese doing. If they don't know what to do, just seek international help. Why drag this shit for so long?

Last edited:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Russian diplomats were told by their Japanese counterparts that 40 million of their peoples were in “extreme danger” of life threatening radiation poisoning and could be faced with forced evacuations from Japan's eastern cities including Tokyo.

Japanese diplomats told their Russian counterparts that they were “seriously considering” an offer to relocate their citizens to China to inhabit the “ghost cities,” built in remote parts of China that are left empty years after their construction. Some estimates put the number of empty homes at 64 million, with up to 20 new cities being built every year in the country's vast swathes of free land.

If this report were true, US mainstream media would have picked it up and Nikkei last week would have crashed.

They probably trying to push up the SSE.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this report were true, US mainstream media would have picked it up and Nikkei last week would have crashed.

i believe that it is true. The japanese just want to do it in a discreet and gentle way while package it in a beautiful manner.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

i believe that it is true. The japanese just want to do it in a discreet and gentle way while package it in a beautiful manner.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what the hell are the Japanese doing. If they don't know what to do, just seek international help. Why drag this shit for so long?

i think maybe they know gone case liao but have to keep lying, after all if they say radiation so bad need to evacuate whole Japan mah global economic collapse right away ?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Hope it doesn't happen as globally everyone will be affected and not only the Japanese. When things really happen, everyone will glow in the dark, not only the Japs.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope it doesn't happen as globally everyone will be affected and not only the Japanese. When things really happen, everyone will glow in the dark, not only the Japs.

radiation from Fukushima already over USA, Europe already so world already affected !

the Japs are burning all the radioactive debris and their ashes going up into the air !

seawater with radiation are pumped into the sea after cooling the reactors !

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

Based on how things is going, the world will be affected. The benefit of Hope doesn't fit in this time.

If the Japanese don't do something about it fast and keep on dragging, the sea around the world will be full of radiation. I am surprise the west did not do much about it and just talk and talk and talk..

I really hate face saving now.. what is the use to save face when lives are lost and millions are affected. Humans are so stupid.

Last edited:

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is real, I cannot imagine if Indonesia and Malaysia were to build nuclear plants near to Singapore.

If them Mats fuck ups, we might have to evacuate to china too and become FT in PRC. How ironic! No wonder our govt keeping such good ties with PRC. I think they are the only country in the world who will accept 2.5 million sinkie refugees.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russian diplomats were told by their Japanese counterparts that 40 million of their peoples were in “extreme danger” of life threatening radiation poisoning and could be faced with forced evacuations from Japan's eastern cities including Tokyo.

Japanese diplomats told their Russian counterparts that they were “seriously considering” an offer to relocate their citizens to China to inhabit the “ghost cities,” built in remote parts of China that are left empty years after their construction. Some estimates put the number of empty homes at 64 million, with up to 20 new cities being built every year in the country's vast swathes of free land.

Seems like 2nd World War going to repeat itself.....

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7IST2NOLkTY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MNxKa0wEkVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RSvsPwPOrdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>