• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan had 1st Aircraft Carrier in 1921. China is refitting a Russian one due 2014

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hōshō (Japanese: 鳳翔, meaning "flying phoenix") became the first flat-deck aircraft carrier of the Imperial Japanese Navy in 1921,

China bought the unfinished Soviet aircraft carrier Varyag in 2001 from Ukraine, to be refitted to be made operational in 2014.

Does it tell you much about the difference between the weak Chinese and strong Japanese?

We Chinese must seriously buck up! :mad:

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hōshō (Japanese: 鳳翔, meaning "flying phoenix") became the first flat-deck aircraft carrier of the Imperial Japanese Navy in 1921,

China bought the unfinished Soviet aircraft carrier Varyag in 2001 from Ukraine, to be refitted to be made operational in 2014.

Does it tell you much about the difference between the weak Chinese and strong Japanese?
we'll just have to see if the 89yrs old Hōshō can still sail proper, or would the crew be pre-occupied fixing leaks.

when Admiral Cheng Ho made good use of the compass to sail far & wide long before Columbus, Japs were still running around in their mawashi... hehehehehe

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
we'll just have to see if the 89yrs old Hōshō can still sail proper, or would the crew be pre-occupied fixing leaks.

when Admiral Cheng Ho made good use of the compass to sail far & wide long before Columbus, Japs were still running around in their mawashi... hehehehehe

If you notice, Cheng Ho was a genius and probably one of the very few navigator in the corrupt chinese dynasties.

BUT

How can you compare building those wooden ships to making an aircraft carrier????

Please explain why China cannot even build one right now and have to retort to tricky means to buy a Soviet one to refit? I feel so ashamed.

ilovechery

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you notice, Cheng Ho was a genius and probably one of the very few navigator in the corrupt chinese dynasties.

BUT

How can you compare building those wooden ships to making an aircraft carrier????

Please explain why China cannot even build one right now and have to retort to tricky means to buy a Soviet one to refit? I feel so ashamed.

Down with China! Long live Japan!

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal

BUT

u're comparing the 89yr old antique to a 9yr old refit???
its like comparing the medal winning chances of oldman compared to a FT table tennis peddler at the YOG

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
u're comparing the 89yr old antique to a 9yr old refit???
its like comparing the medal winning chances of oldman compared to a FT table tennis peddler at the YOG

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Japan built an aircraft carrier in 1921. China is REFITTING one almost 100 years later.

I cannot even want to talk about Japan's new 22DDH Carrier because you probably don't know a shit about it.

22ddh.jpg

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
22ddh.jpg

You can see 22ddh and 16ddh here. Both built by Japanese in their homeland. Unlike the Chinese, who chose the shortcut to buy and refit an antique carrier.

Don't be fooled that it is used to carry helicopters.

F35s don't need a lane to take off.

Last edited:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Chinese want to be a leader in the world, they need to buck up and learn to build things from scratch. Stealing and taking short cuts will never make them better!

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what has that got to do with Singaporeans?

The Chinese can do another Great Leap Forward or Tiananmen for all I care.:confused:

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal

We Chinese must seriously buck up! :mad:

You are comparing a first world advanced country with a third world country with sub african level of per capita gdp. :rolleyes:

Are you a S pass holder in Singapore? Try and get PR then.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are comparing a first world advanced country with a third world country with sub african level of per capita gdp.

Are you a S pass holder in Singapore? Try and get PR then.:rolleyes:

I am not so dumb to infect myself with a Singaporean PR/Citizenship

I'm an American Citizen :oIo:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you said "we Chinese" :confused:

I am beginning to think you are Malaysian Chinese. The way you type reminds me of one.

The way you type reminds me of a mad dog :biggrin:
Your dumb post on the old Sinkie men made me laugh. Why not you post it again?

I am a Chinese with American Citizenship

I am proud to be a Chinese but regret its progress. Don't give me your shit about how superior Sinkies are over Malaysian. The Sinkie peasants, with you included, are equally useless as any Malaysian Chinese.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am proud to be a Chinese but regret its progress. Don't give me your shit about how superior Sinkies are over Malaysian. The Sinkie peasants, with you included, are equally useless as any Malaysian Chinese.

manokie_2.jpg

Ah.. so you are a quitter. Then you are no different from yellow_people, SamuelStalin, banova888 except that maybe you are slightly better these assholes. In that case i would advise you not to be rude to sinkies in this sinkies infested forum. :biggrin:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah.. so you are a quitter. Then you are no different from yellow_people, SamuelStalin, banova888 except that maybe you are slightly better than them. In that case i advise you not to be rude to this sinkie infested forum. :biggrin:

I still keep my Sinkie Roots and grateful for my SG education. I quit for my own good.
In SG society, no one will take care of you unless you take care of yourself. The old man who coined the term "quitter" has a "quitter" daughter in UK. What does this tell you a lot about the meaning of "quitter"?

In fact, I try to help many Sinkie grads in US here

In a small way, I try to help develop them so they can go back to help SG

Bashing some local sinkies is a necessity to wake them up and make them stronger, more eager to go strike out for their own. In the end, it's for their own good

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
manokie_2.jpg

Ah.. so you are a quitter. Then you are no different from yellow_people, SamuelStalin, banova888 except that maybe you are slightly better these assholes. In that case i would advise you not to be rude to sinkies in this sinkies infested forum. :biggrin:

hey banana....(i mean manokie)

aiya..have aircraft carrier very significant u noe...japan can build one in 1921 bcos they already have plans to conqueur the world mah...china that time...still busy masturbating each other...cannot even settle internally where got time / money to fight outside fire?

now...different...u ask Japan to build one now and see. China is rising...and its not easy to build one...u need to first know how to. Instead of learning and experimenting...the best way is to buy an existing and take it apart to study...where better to get one from a bankrupt neighbour? Just like how Japan kickstart their automobile industry,..keke...

Similarly Singapore will in future build her own submarine...after they finish learning about the 2nd hand tubbies that we have....like how we have built our own stealth ships...but stealth or not...we don't know lah...

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop making a fool of yourself.

Japan built an aircraft carrier in 1921. China is REFITTING one almost 100 years later.

I cannot even want to talk about Japan's new 22DDH Carrier because you probably don't know a shit about it.

22ddh.jpg
china has over taken japan as the new asian power house... that's a fact. and china's super scale sea port will soon outrank keppel in few yrs time... that will be a fact coming to fruition.

mehmeh55

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha ha, from the way you write, I can now confirm that you are Malaysian Chinese.

As for whether China has another famine or war, it has nothing to do with us Singaporeans anyway. I couldn't be bothered about what happens in that third world country as long as it doesn't affect Singapore. :rolleyes:

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Chinese want to be a leader in the world, they need to buck up and learn to build things from scratch. Stealing and taking short cuts will never make them better!
spoken like u've got balls of steel. u should tell that to MIW to change their mindset on plug & play FTs too.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
china has over taken japan as the new asian power house... that's a fact. and china's super scale sea port will soon outrank keppel in few yrs time... that will be a fact coming to fruition.

What nonsense are your sprouting?

How can you have a strong country without the best weapons built by yourself and having your own cutting-edge technology?

China only buys antiquated technology at a high price and fuck their own workers by giving them a pittance for toiling.

Their ports only reflect the large amount of junks they export every year.