• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo pregnant liao

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Jamie Yeo pregnant liao</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>pJUDGE2009 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>9:58 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 7) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>36058.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Last time with Glenn Ong no pregnant.
Now so quick pregnant with angmo.
Think she wants to have angmokau children.
yahoo_jamieyeo.jpg

Jamie Yeo pregnant with baby girl

By yahoosingapore – July 14th, 2010

What a whirlwind the past few months have been for ex-deejay and celebrity host Jamie Yeo.
Shortly after telling Yahoo! Singapore in March this year that she was “happily in love” with Englishman Thorsten Nolte, the 33-year-old babe is now preparing to be a new mum.
The New Paper now reports that she is already 14 weeks pregnant with a girl and that she’s already gotten hitched to her hubby in a low-key ceremony.
Her ex-husband, Class 95 deejay Glenn Ong — who is currently dating fellow deejay Jean Danker — confirmed the news when he said Yeo had informed him of the pregnancy via SMS on Monday.
“She also apologised for the things she did that hurt me because I’m a good person and said it is the one regret in her life,” said Ong, who refused to elaborate. He also accepted her apology and sincerely wished the newly married couple “all the best”.
In March, Yeo spoke to Yahoo! Singapore about her much-publicised and bitter divorce with Ong and said she didn’t care much for what people thought as long as her family and friends knew the real reasons behind her split with Ong.
“You just look at the person who loves you and you know that it really doesn’t matter. Even people who are gossiping and saying stuff, they’re going to talk about you for about five minutes and they’re going to move on with their life so why be bothered about the things somebody says when they don’t even know you,” she said.
At the time, she also hinted she was awaiting Nolte’s proposal and laughingly joked that he would get his chance “if he played his cards right”.
That proposal arrived when Nolte flew Yeo to Tokyo in May where he proposed to her near a wishing well. Then, she told reporters that they planned to invite 100 guests to their wedding.
And now with the news that Yeo is already 14 weeks pregnant, it’s safe to say Nolte did indeed play his cards right – and early.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“She also apologised for the things she did that hurt me because I’m a good person and said it is the one regret in her life,” said Ong, who refused to elaborate. He also accepted her apology and sincerely wished the newly married couple “all the best”.
=>
NSman: Can we fxxx tonite?
SPG Slut: Put on this first ->>>
SPG Slut: Sorry for making you wear this ->>>
NSman: No problem. Donch mention it! *hee*hee*
SPG Slut: Dearie, I am horny tonite!
Ang Moh FTrash: Where's my protection?
SPG Slut: There you go! *hee*hee* ->>>
condom1.jpg

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The New Paper now reports that she is already 14 weeks pregnant with a girl and that she’s already gotten hitched to her hubby in a low-key ceremony."

SHOTGUN!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The New Paper now reports that she is already 14 weeks pregnant with a girl and that she’s already gotten hitched to her hubby in a low-key ceremony."

SHOTGUN!!!

Ahhhh!..wasn't Ang Moh some church worker??? preacher??

"The preacher talked to me and he smiled,
Said, come and walk with me, come and walk one more mile."
( gotta get a message to you, Bee Gees)

So, they walked one more mile....correct me, "dinner before, breakfast" or "shotgun"...boomz!:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhhh!..wasn't Ang Moh some church worker??? preacher??

"The preacher talked to me and he smiled,
Said, come and walk with me, come and walk one more mile."
( gotta get a message to you, Bee Gees)

So, they walked one more mile....correct me, "dinner before, breakfast" or "shotgun"...boomz!:biggrin:

Whatever happened to good old values like virginity and respect for one self?

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever happened to good old values like virginity and respect for one self?

Why don't you ask Ah Beng this question? Most cheat on their women/wives and frequent KTVs and GL, looking to score cheap. The really dumb Bengs even keep a PRC whore on the side as a part-time girlfriend. And here we are talking about self-respect.

No wonder, local Chinese women would rather take the surname of foreigners or bear them children rather than be stuck with Ah Beng. Most choose to remain spinsters than get hitched to Ah Beng. This could also explain why fertility rate amongst Ah Beng is so pathetic.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is Glenn Ong impotent?

Just wondering

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. do your maths correctly leh!
3. she was bonked and preggy before hooking onto the white guy.
4. a good example of some loose slut here.
5. and making news too!