• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie Yeo and Glenn Ong have split

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
words of the highest level of wisdom from you. your parents have taught you well :smile:
nevertheless, do try to use that head on your shoulders to think and the lower one for use in the toilet.. not the other way around.

An chek, you talking what lan jiao again. My cock hair stand liao!:confused:

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!.. IS this guy going to marry all the DJs that he happens to co-host with?

What a moron!!...

Just like Bernard Lim, who is an ex-DJ, a present director of S'pore listed company LifeBrandz. He dated a lot of people in the radio station. Glenda Chong, a current presenter & correspondent in CNA used to be her girlfriend.
:smile:

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like Bernard Lim, who is an ex-DJ, a present director of S'pore listed company LifeBrandz. He dated a lot of people in the radio station. Glenda Chong, a current presenter & correspondent in CNA used to be her girlfriend.
:smile:

Dating still alrght i guess. Although i'm not one for eating and sh*ting in the same place,.... but to wed your co-workers one after another? Takes a special kind of hero to do that, hats off to him!...

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Josclyn yeo the man looking swimmer? WHo's the hyflux gal???? DUn sound like good celebrities to me.

Btw mr jack neo went to chc. Saw him on stage once with mr kong.

Yes the swimmer. Hyflux CEO, Olivia Lum, attends NCC and Prince is always repeating the same story again and again about how she became a millionaire overnight thanks to his sermons.

He gives me the impression that he is a shallow PAP bootlicker who needs to be associated with the rich and famous just to look good.

You sure Jack Neo is from CHC? I recall seeing him lighting jossticks, offering roasted pigs and praying before some movie shoot. Perhaps he was invited to CHC to entertain the people. The singing pastor not around so they needed another source of comic relief. Afterall, CHC/ NCC, etc are all entertainment based churches.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes the swimmer. Hyflux CEO, Olivia Lum, attends NCC and Prince is always repeating the same story again and again about how she became a millionaire overnight thanks to his sermons.

He gives me the impression that he is a shallow PAP bootlicker who needs to be associated with the rich and famous just to look good.

You sure Jack Neo is from CHC? I recall seeing him lighting jossticks, offering roasted pigs and praying before some movie shoot. Perhaps he was invited to CHC to entertain the people. The singing pastor not around so they needed another source of comic relief. Afterall, CHC/ NCC, etc are all entertainment based churches.

Mr neo went on stage in chc and was talking to mr kong. I didn't really listen to what he was saying cos i saw it halfway. I watched it on my pc. They have a live feed on saturdays and sundays so u can watch the sermon from ur home if u dun feel like going down. It's quite an ulu place.

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
WTF has these two f*ckers divorce got to do with NATIONAL NEWS to be in the Straits Times Main Section and not under ENTERTAINMENT?

Well done Straits Times.. You show us what is called Important News.

glock

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought she become millionaire through her own hard work and over long period of time ?

she sitting there listening to other people claim credit , how can ?

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know how true it is, but this is what my inside sources @ Espn told me oso,

Last year while on assignment in UK for premiership show, she got pissed drunk, and ended up (as the brits say) "Doing A Train" at one of those after game parties for the club players... 5-7 of them,...

In respect for the player's privacy i won't mention which club,..... just that it's one of the London area clubs and something to do with the thigh of pork!

Sounds about right for someone from one of the big three churches...

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds about right for someone from one of the big three churches...

She attends these churches to act as a branding of sorts for them, they don't really care who these people are or what they do. They just want "celebrities" there to help promote/advertise the place to young and impressionable minds.
And thus far, it's been proven to be very effective.... Look at the stupefy droves dumping their pay-checks off at these places every month thinking they're some how going to find solace in return.... Hopefully they will awaken before they start passing out the Kool-Aid.