• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamie upgrades, Glenn downgrades

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Jamie upgrades, Glenn downgrades</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-5 7:32 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 45) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8554.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking%2BNews/Lifestyle/Story/STIStory_346705.html
March 6, 2009
Glenn, Jamie move on

jamienew-tnp.jpg

Jamie Yeo and her new beau. -- PHOTO: THE NEW PAPER

ONCE-HOT celebrity couple Glenn Ong and Jamie Yeo, who split recently, have moved on, The New Paper reported on Friday.

At an Adidas event last week, Yeo, 31, was spotted holding hands with her new beau, 34-year-old Englishman Thorsten Nolte. Yeo said they met about three weeks ago - around the same time Ong had announced their split. She referred to Nolte, chief executive officer of a media company, as 'an amazing guy' and dispelled rumours that she was the 'guilty party'.

'Just because I'm the girl who wears make-up and all about town, it's natural to assume that I'm the bad one,' she told TNP. 'People just have to believe me when I say I'm not seeing any from work.' Yeo said, referring to rumours that she was dating PJ Roberts, her co-host of the weekly Nokia Football Crazy Show on ESPN Sports.

Ong, on the other hand, told TNP he is now seeing Class 95 deejay Jean Danker and that they, too, have been 'dating exclusively' for three weeks. He clarified that Danker was not the third party, and that he and Yeo had led mostly separate lives since last April despite still living together.

Speaking about his new love, Ong, 38, declared that unlike his past marriages where 'there's always an element missing', with Danker, 'everything's there', he's happy and that he had never felt this way before.

Returning the compliments, Danker, 31, gushed that Ong is what she had always wanted in a guy and more. Danker had previously dated fellow deejays Don Richmond and Daniel Ong. She told TNP that she had resolved not to date someone in the industry but 'Glenn came along and my resolve weakened', she let on.

Ong and Danker first met when the latter was a 16-year-old Ngee Ann Polytechnic student interning at the radio station, where Ong was a deejay. Danker said it did not cross their minds to go out with each other then but she thinks they were 'meant to get together' now after . Ong had previously been married to current Lush 99.5FM deejay Kate Reyes until their divorce in 2003, and he married Yeo, then a Perfect 10 deejay, in December 2004.

Ong told TNP that he had told Yeo the news because 'it's only fair that she's the first to know'. Yeo confirmed that Ong had called her last week and said that they are 'still good friends' and she was 'happy that he's happy'.

For now, Ong and Danker are taking things easy and it's too early to be talking about marriage. Ong said he 'settled too easily and too quickly in the past' and now wants to take things nice and slow because 'it's important to really known someone well'.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">singabagus <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Mar-5 7:37 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 45) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>8554.2 in reply to 8554.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>what sort of musical beds are they playing. these celebrities are given so much publicity and they're role models???? don't blame our young for doing what these role models are doing!!! sick society!!! tabloid news and tabloid exploitations. i'm deeply disappointed to read about his jamie...i like her very much when she was acting in growing up! but what an utter disappointment...now with an angmoh somemore! waulauuuuu!!!!
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm I wonder how these people feel when they look at each other in a party and know that the other guy had fucked his present GF b4?

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
celebrity or not celebrity, all r human also la. find a partner, bed the partner, after some time, change a new partner.
p.s.: only some ppl change partner more, some change partner faster, some forget to change partner

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all got pinkerton syndrome is it..
get angmoh is upgrade?
Anyway, I think she's a bluddy bitch...
Looks Chinese, Speaks Chinese, Smells LIke chinese... but she thinks she's ENGLISH?