• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jaime Teo and Daniel Ong are divorced

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jasmine chooses to be a young man's slave

I just message one of my ex of years ago and wish her Happy New Year. She show me her current" hit the wall" face while pose like she still youthful like last time.

It turns me off superly. It is just like aunty wearing a mini skirt and doing a model pose. I block her immediately in all communication portal and never to message her again.

What a horrible way to begin a new year. I have to apply my MGTOW power even to Ex. I thought doing a greeting is harmless but i am so wrong. At least i learn something at the beginning of the year.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is she the one who married deejay colleague one after another?

anyway if I had to google them they are not celebrities

This one said she is a celebrity to someone who asked her who are you during a street gig.
I would have replied oh. .u mean ultraman is it ?

KymNg1_20120926162332.jpg

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just message one of my ex of years ago and wish her Happy New Year. She show me her current" hit the wall" face while pose like she still youthful like last time.

It turns me off superly. It is just like aunty wearing a mini skirt and doing a model pose. I block her immediately in all communication portal and never to message her again.

What a horrible way to begin a new year. I have to apply my MGTOW power even to Ex.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

What a horrible way to begin a new year. I have to apply my MGTOW power even to Ex. I thought doing a greeting is harmless but i am so wrong. At least i learn something at the beginning of the year.

That was an excessively repulsive experience. Oh gosh!!! I am still trying to get over the nightmare. Maybe a nice movie and a good run in the park will help.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, it is not good to publicize these so call mediacock artistes 's divorce, bad influence on SPGs out there, they may just do a copy cat. :eek:

divorce rate is already so high in sinkieland.

i highly recommend that the sinkie golden pussies be fucked and dumped.:rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was an excessively repulsive experience. Oh gosh!!! I am still trying to get over the nightmare. Maybe a nice movie and a good run in the park will help.

Knn you nun want to tackle back old love she rejected you come here kpkb .

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn you nun want to tackle back old love she rejected you come here kpkb .

sorry dude.. i happen to see her contact on my mobile so i thought as a courtesy, just send some new year greetings.. that turn out to be a hellish nightmare.

i will never do that again. i even erase her number. on the bright side, 2017 will be a good year due to less female contacts in my life, especially those "hit the wall and expired" type.

only mangina losers such as you, want old flame back..

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still juicy and fuckable

View attachment 29597

Women have a duty to extend their youthful looks, age gracefully and maintain a good figure. I see so many ugly MILFs on the streets everyday and I can't imagine why their husbands didn't get their women in line.

My wife still looks hot and beautiful despite her age and giving me two kids.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women have a duty to extend their youthful looks, age gracefully and maintain a good figure. I see so many ugly MILFs on the streets everyday and I can't imagine why their husbands didn't get their women in line.

My wife still looks hot and beautiful despite her age and giving me two kids.

For once you talk sense.

A lady must take care of her looks and update her bed skills to keep her hubby happy, satisfied and contented.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Such a chow chee Hong behaviour. A real mgtow will not be so pathetic like you.