• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jail, cane for sexually abusing daughter for 7 years

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jail, cane for sexually abusing daughter for 7 years

Published on Aug 12, 2011

By Selina Lum

A 44-year-old repairman who sexually abused his own daughter for seven years, starting when she was 10, was on Friday sent to jail for 24 years and ordered to be caned the maximum 24 strokes.

He first raped the girl in the family flat in 2003 when her mother, a houswife, had gone to the market, and her siblings were playing downstairs.

In 2006, when she was one month shy of 13, he took her to Bedok Reservoir on the pretext of going fishing, but instead raped her at the Bedok Reservoir Park.

Last year, when the girl wanted to follow her mother to go to her grandmother's home, the man told her to stay at home to clean the house. While she was washing the toilet, he raped her.

Read the full story in Friday's edition of The Straits Times.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i was half expecting the "guess what race" tag.

same here...................if i have to bet my last dollar on the race......................

i'll have to say Malay lah................young Malay girls can be really juicy looking, you know.............

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The clue is.... repairman, bedok resirvoir road..... u guys know the answer.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mee robus, mee bangdong, mee goreng, nasi lemak, sial la, beli stress, so much to think.... stresss sial.

Last edited: