• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jail Break iPhone 4

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
need soem advice here....

is it necessary to jail break iphone 4 ?
what is the purpose to jail break it ? any potential problem ?

and how and where can I get the program to jail break it ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG this forum become tech forum.

Seriously it isn't difficult to find info on how to JB it.

I wonder what sam would say. He would say a phone is just for making calls and that's it. Perhaps you should heed his advice.

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
jailbreak allows new ways to customise your iphone.

img0801s.jpg

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jailbreak will allow you to download most apps for free. Also, for bo liao people who want to show off individuality, they can easily customize the look of the interface.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tc7YyOaKvtE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If at any point you screw up the jailbreak, just reset your iPhone to factory settings.