• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JACOBS an American Ah Neh Fuck Shop

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
spoken like a typcal dumb singapore guy who complains all the time. you do NS so you think you deserve everything else. what blood did you actually spill?

We are now spilling you chow ah neh blood. NS allow us to band together to fuck you!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
another few millions will be lost because of buying the wrong materials - Cast iron Vs Stainless steel, how do you get that wrong?

How the hell could anyone claiming to have an engineering background not differentiate the differences between these two materials?

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there are no corruption involved such materials will never be purchased wrongly its just like buying ang moh lew lian against lew lian.

Another USD 9 million dollars were lost because the Project Manager Sanjay undercosted USD 9 million out of a USD 30 million project.

All these while there were project reviews going on for months and it was done by the MD Himadri and a whole team of managers and nothing (amazingly) was being detected. Can you believe that? Nobody detected USD 9 million was being undercosted in a project that cost USD 30 million originally.

Could this USD 9 million be in someone's swiss account by now? Many of them vistied europe subsequently..

They put the blame onto 2 pinoy costing engineers and sacked them and the dou cried foul play to the internal hotline that is supposed to be impartial and there should be an investigation that went on. Guess what? The HQ did nothing about it...

All you existing engineers in Jacobs, that USD 9 million can be used to pay for your year end bonus or it could be used to tie you over difficult times and keep you employed, but now its all gone.

By the way, Jacobs do not have any major projects secured for 2010...looks like the management will force you people to go on temporary lay off or even retrenchment.....

Last edited:

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there are no corruption involved such materials will never be purchased wrongly its just like buying ang moh lew lian against lew lian.

Another USD 9 million dollars were lost because the Project Manager Sanjay undercosted USD 9 million out of a USD 30 million project.

All these while there were project reviews going on for months and it was done by the MD Himadri and a whole team of managers and nothing (amazingly) was being detected. Can you believe that? Nobody detected USD 9 million was being undercosted in a project that cost USD 30 million originally.

Could this USD 9 million be in someone's swiss account by now? Many of them vistied europe subsequently..

They put the blame onto 2 pinoy costing engineers and sacked them and the dou cried foul play to the internal hotline that is supposed to be impartial and there should be an investigation that went on. Guess what? The HQ did nothing about it...

All you existing engineers in Jacobs, that USD 9 million can be used to pay for your year end bonus or it could be used to tie you over difficult times and keep you employed, but now its all gone.

By the way, Jacobs do not have any major projects secured for 2010...looks like the management will force you people to go on temporary lay off or even retrenchment.....

Someone in Jacobs mentioned that they spotted an Ang Moh HR director having continuous week long meetings with your MD Himadri and came out all stressed...

Why does your HQ want to fly an ang moh here to Singapore to waste money, you know why? They are planning for a big retrenchment exercise but they are going to do you guys in one at a time so that you cannot gang up to fight for retrenchment benefits. I doubt that mother fucker sitting there in HR department will be able to help you either..good luck.

junpinay

I used to work for Jacobs too, I am the "FT" there but I am not Indian. I was being forced by my boss Gautam De to take up a job in Malacca but I was not being issued a work permit by jacobs to work there. I told my boss that I am worried that I will be catch, if they malaysia authorities catch me i will go to jail. My boss told me that either i go to malacca or he will ask me to go on long leave without salary. I chose to go on long leave without salary, i was told to go for 30 days. after when i return, 2 weeks later they sacked me because they say i have a performance problem. I have been receiving full marks for yearly appraisal but they say I have a performance issue, this really puzzles me.

I am very affected by this, I cant believe that they will do ths to me.

My other friends from Jacobs saw what happened to me quitely went to malacca to work illegally.

junpinay

I met up some of my old friends at Jacobs, they told me that now the Head of departments are being asked to go on leave without salary, but to their surprise and unhappiness, Heads only go for 1 week leave without salary and engineers are made to go for 30 days leave without salary!!!!

This is the management that the local Yindian FT Managing director is running, sacrifice the engineers so that he and his cronies still gets paid for producing no results!!!!

By the way, dont bother calling their hotline, its a big bullshit cover up system, my friends made complains and nothing happened.

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup,

This is the company whom bought the entirely wrong grade of stainless steel pipes, normal stainless steels VS medical grade stainles steel.

The person advising the purchase is a very senior Ah Neh (Yup again FT Ah Neh) and he is still around, still see him and he behaves as if nothing has happened and ac like a king

There is an old saying : When the main beam is not straight, the entire structure will be shifted.

======

By the way, how come so many HOD not in their offices and yet did not apply for annual leave??? We can see you mother fuckers cheating annual leave bloody slumpdogs FT Indian snakes!!!

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
this SLUMDOG tactic RAPANT amongst SMEs ) is known in the corrupt business as Fraud
A dishonest and deliberate course of action that results in the obtaining of money, property, or an advantage to which state employees or an official committing the action would not normally be entitled. Intentional misleading or deceitful conduct that deprives the state of its resources or rights. There are three categories of fraud: financial statement fraud, misappropriation of assets, and corruption.

Examples:
Falsifying financial records to cover up theft
Theft or misuse of state money, equipment, supplies, and/or other materials
Intentionally misrepresenting the costs of goods or services provided
Falsifying payroll information
Use of state equipment or property for personal gain
Submitting false vouchers for reimbursements
Soliciting or accepting a bribe or kickback
Intentional use of false weight or measures

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Airconboy,

I heard a lot of Pharmaceutical Companies are back charging Jacobs for their shabby engineering ha haa

You guys did the front end engineering for Lanxess but screwed up, while Foster Wheeler worn the project, you guys are working for free to correct those mistakes.

I wonder who is your MD, wonder why his team is so shabby.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA1NoOOoaNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZA1NoOOoaNw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>