• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jacky Chan's 败家子 Son Kenna Caught with Drugs

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
房祖名。有辱祖宗之名。this sort of son SIA SUAY father

http://news.xinhuanet.com/photo/2015-01/09/c_127374193.htm

127374193_14208076226691n.jpg

DURG JUNKY FACE.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 房祖名。有辱祖宗之名。this sort of son SIA SUAY father

The father also sia suay....like father like son

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 房祖名。有辱祖宗之名。this sort of son SIA SUAY father

127374193_14208070025261n.jpg

Fucking face still missing his drugs even in the court, looking at the drugs with eyes of greed. CB!

Mirage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jackie Chan’s son Jaycee out of prison by Lunar New Year

PUBLISHED : Friday, 09 January, 2015, 10:32pm
UPDATED : Saturday, 10 January, 2015, 4:23pm

Adrian Wan and Laura Zhou [email protected] [email protected]

jc-drug.jpg

Jaycee Chan looks at evidence during today's trial. Photo: Beijing Court's Weibo

Jaycee Chan, the son of action star Jackie Chan, will be out of jail before Lunar New Year.

The 32-year-old was sentenced to six months in jail and fined 2,000 yuan (HKD$2,500) for a drug offence by a Beijing court yesterday.

He was detained along with Taiwanese actor Ko Chen-tung at a foot massage parlour in the capital on August 14.

With time already served, he should be out on February 13, the court said.

Chan had admitted to “sheltering others to use drugs”, a charge which carries up to three years in jail.

The Dongcheng District People’s Court agreed with the prosecution’s recommendation of a light sentence because he had volunteered information to the police about his drug use.

They subsequently searched his house and found more than 100 grams of marijuana. He had also behaved well while in detention, prosecutors said.

Pictures posted on the court’s blog showed a relaxed-looking Chan being led to the hearing by white-gloved police officers.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-jayceetrialx.jpg

Jaycee Chan stands, flanked by two guards, during his trial in Beijing today. Photo: Beijing Court's Weibo

“I broke the law and I should be punished,” Chan said. “When I’m back in the community, I won’t repeat the offence because I have hurt too many people, including my family, friends, and teachers.”

The prosecution said the police, acting on a tip-off, went to the foot massage parlour to arrest his assistant, and found Chan, Ko and Chinese actress Li Xiaonan at the venue. They tested positive for marijuana, it said.

Chan admitted to making his home available for drug use to Ko three times and Li once between 2012 and last year.

A video of the police raid was shown on state television network CCTV, together with a tearful confession from Ko, who was given 14 days of administrative detention. Li was not charged.

The hearing drew huge media interest, with about 100 local and overseas reporters waiting outside the court building in the morning. Admittance was limited to a handful of media outlets, including Xinhua.

Chan said he told police he had marijuana at his home within hours of being detained because he could not handle the drug and wanted to “hand it over to the country”.

aaaaaa-prosecutor-jaycee.jpg

Prosecutor Lin Meimei addresses the Beijing court during today's trial. Photo: Beijing Court's Weibo

His father, Jackie Chan, 60, who was named an official narcotics control ambassador on the mainland in 2009, had said earlier he felt ashamed and “sad” about his son’s behaviour.

He had said earlier that he and his wife, Lin Feng-jiao, would not attend the hearing.

Several celebrities have been caught up in President Xi Jinping’s anti-drug campaign. Chen Wanning, a writer and director, was detained in June for drugs.