• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackie Chan: S'porean actresses need to work harder

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, I am confused here. Jackie only worked with 2 Singapore actress before, Fan Wong and Pan Ling Ling. Pan Ling Ling is already auntie level while Fan Wong is in her 30s acting cute. Jackie interested in them? If he is he is real desperate.

I think what Jackie trying to say is : Our local actress don't have the look! not to his taste, all the auntie look!! all 3 of them.

The actor, who seemed to be in a genial mood, also let slip the comment that in comparison, Singapore actresses still "need to work harder".

Need to work harder in bed!! that's what he meant!

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ai yah maybe have to work harder to please him but may be not on the set

I seriously doubt someone of Jackie Chan's stature needs or even wants to bed any of these nasty lazy skanks,..
The truth is, someone with his wealth and fame has hot babes from around the world to choose from.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Playboy Chan is trying hard to be funny, everyone knows what he meant by how actresses should 'work hard' to please him.

Perhaps he ought to parachute himself to paki and fight the taleban before telling how peasantpore actresses should spread their legs.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I seriously doubt someone of Jackie Chan's stature needs or even wants to bed any of these nasty lazy skanks,..
The truth is, someone with his wealth and fame has hot babes from around the world to choose from.

Please lah. All men are like dogs lah. Where got good or bad taste. Can makan, makan leow.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah. All men are like dogs lah. Where got good or bad taste. Can makan, makan leow.

Some dogs are pickier than others :biggrin:

Would you choose someone like Zoe Tay over someone fresher:confused:
I think Zoe Tay is ok, but I'm a lesser mortal & Jackie takent is FT :p

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some dogs are pickier than others :biggrin:

Would you choose someone like Zoe Tay over someone fresher:confused:
I think Zoe Tay is ok, but I'm a lesser mortal & Jackie takent is FT :p

let me put it this way. wouldn't you take both? Jackie Chan everything also makan one

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let me put it this way. wouldn't you take both? Jackie Chan everything also makan one

Poor guy is spoilt for choice, I'm sure he's got more than 2 choices :smile:
Its not that he don't want but how much time he has in a day.

Who knowa how many choices he has from China, Taiwan, HK, US, ..... Remember he is a FT

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you guys watch the Chun Li movie, there is one Sg guy actor in the movie if i recognise him correctly.

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal

You're seriously over-estimating the appeal of these mediacorpse stars,.. to have to view they're uninspiring performances are about as interesting as watching paint dry!.
And in the same manner you know that's how they behave in bed,.. like stiff boxhead mummies, like lifeless dead fish..... :biggrin::biggrin:

Still there will be people out there whom going to find this sort of eroticism a turn-on. I believe the term for it is called "necrophilism". :biggrin: :(

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're seriously over-estimating the appeal of these mediacorpse stars,.. to have to view they're uninspiring performances are about as interesting as watching paint dry!.
And in the same manner you know that's how they behave in bed,.. like stiff boxhead mummies, like lifeless dead fish..... :biggrin::biggrin:

Still there will be people out there whom going to find this sort of eroticism a turn-on. I believe the term for it is called "necrophilism". :biggrin: :(

wow, your experience or your imagination?

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya.. but you know, lao tiko is lao tiko.. anything also boleh :biggrin: