• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackie Chan: Singaporeans have no self-respect

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jap whores DO serve gaijin ..... me have ever tried nihonjin pussy at Shinjukai :p ...... very expensive experience at USD $300/= per pop (and that pricing was almost 20 years ago).

Agree wholly on the Sinkee whores part :biggrin: ........ they are world famous for lelong pussies :p

there's a difference between a geisha and a typical jap whore. Geishas need to sing and dance etc.

WhatzDFuzzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't read then, and close your account you spastic Rastafar fuck.Cheebye chink.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hey You ... STALIN ( like a DICTATOR ),You don't dictate terms to other Forum users ... especially using ProfanityRASTAFAR_ was simply making his statement STALIN .... FUNCKEWLOH_ ...... ( FCUK in French )_ :oIo: :oIo:

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Thio Su Mien can remind Jackie, when she said,"SHOW SOME RESPECT TO YOUR ELDERS…." "YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS"

[Somebody from the crowd shouted "You have to earn the RESPECT!"]

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's absolutely right. Let's compare to the Japs:

Japan: people don't litter. if there's no dustbin they keep their rubbish till they reach home
Sinkee: throw anywhere even if there's dustbin nearby. My void deck is best example. Can become a dirty slum in one day.

Japs: Hire local and do everything to promote local products and talent
Sinkee: do anything to save costs/look international and hire foreigners

Japs: Like all first world cuntries, can protest and demonstrate
Sinkee: Never fight for basic rights and get fucked by PAP

Japs: Dun need foreigners to tell them they're good/right
Sinkee: always asking for foreigners' approval for everything and go by foreign standards

Jap whores: only serve Japs
Sinkee whores: even normal girls whore themselves to white dicks for free!

Eh bro, i Singaporean but i always keep my rubbish in my pocket if i can't find a dustbin. Don't anyhow stereotype leh!!!!:oIo:

Some Jap cheebyes are fucking whitecock suckers too. Just as hardcore as our local SPG. There is this cute looking Japanese chick staying in the same building as i. A few days after she moved in, i saw her in the arms of an angmo liao.....sibeh fast man! Actually the SPG syndrom is not restricted to Singaporean gals. It appears that yellow skin girls, be they Chinese, japs or koreans, have a hardcore penchant for white cocks....

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
S'poreans (prcs) no speak english too

and they call people lao bang lao bang

hiya hiya you qian jui shi lao bang

wo fu wu heng hao de...
:d

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRUE ......... Singaporean have no self-respect, only respect to bow LEE KUAN YEW and his government. whenever LKY say "sit",we sit, LKY say you eat 1 meal a day, singaporean lan-lan, LKY say "Fuck you singaporean, welcome foreigner", singaporean just BOW to him.

Singaporean still got self-rspect? PUI ...........

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jackie_Chan_i_Rush_Ho_9319c.jpg

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jackie is generally speaking the truth - so why be ashamed? Sporeans should be ashamed that we have such people around - know how to chew but don't know how to dispose of in a civilised way.

Jackie should watch the Manchester United Alex Ferguson - he simply tears of the chewing gum wrapper and throws it on the field - and then spit out the chewed gum like no body's business - and all this in full view of the millions watching live over the TV. No wonder some Sporeans want to imitate him. Now, Jackie will say that the British is civilsed.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is simply nothing to do or maybe need some exposure.
attacking almost all those chinese's populate countries.

You can tell he seems quite pro-China, and the lovely thing is that he attacks Taiwan too, calling them the world's greatest joke over some issue that riled those lifeless idiots.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jackie is generally speaking the truth - so why be ashamed? Sporeans should be ashamed that we have such people around - know how to chew but don't know how to dispose of in a civilised way.

Jackie should watch the Manchester United Alex Ferguson - he simply tears of the chewing gum wrapper and throws it on the field - and then spit out the chewed gum like no body's business - and all this in full view of the millions watching live over the TV. No wonder some Sporeans want to imitate him. Now, Jackie will say that the British is civilsed.

That chap is a bad example. Kids shouldn't learn from him. Alex must be a street hooligan too his younger trashy life-on-the-street days, albeit a failed one (thus going into white collar).

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/news/story/0,4136,202293,00.html?

I still love you Singapore
We love you too, Jackie
Superstar Jackie Chan clears the air on his previous 'insensitive remarks'
By Tan Kee Yun

May 18, 2009

NP_IMAGES_TKJACKIE-XOF.jpg

DO YOU really feel Singaporeans lack social graces and self-respect?

This was the question on every journalist's mind yesterday afternoon when Jackie Chan greeted the local media in a mock boxing ring.

The high-adrenaline setting was apt, for the 55-year-old action superstar was in town to grace the third anniversary celebrations of California Fitness' Jackie Chan Sport at Velocity @ Novena Square.

The state-of-the-art fitness club is Jackie's second gym facility in Singapore, following his first at Bugis Junction.

But it was soon clear that no one was interested to chat about health and fitness with him.

Just two weeks ago, Jackie's speech at the annual Boao Forum in Hainan had incurred the wrath of several Singaporean netizens.

He was quoted as wondering why he couldn't chew gum in Singapore, then gave his take on it: 'If I let you chew gum, those people will leave them on tables and chairs. They have no self-respect at all.'

In the same speech, he allegedly called Hong Kong and Taiwan 'chaotic', and said that 'Chinese people need to be controlled'.

When the media pressed Jackie to clarify his controversial views, he smiled amiably and said: 'I have nothing to clarify, it was simply taken out of context. 'The papers only give you the beginning of the story, but they don't give you the end.'

NP_IMAGES_TKJACKIE-XTM.jpg

JIVIN' IT UP: (Above) Jackie Chan does the rumba with his fitness trainers at his sports club, California Fitness Jackie Chan Sports. (Top) Thousands turned up at the event at Velocity @ Novena Square, hoping to catch Jackie in person. --TNP PICTURES: JONATHAN CHOO

Using a Chinese idiom at this juncture, he said: 'The wise man knows he knows nothing, the fool thinks he knows it all.'

He referred those in the Hong Kong media who stoked the controversy as 'the black sheep of the media profession'.

'I have always viewed journalism as a noble profession, one that is filled with integrity and passion for life.

'But then you have these bad eggs who falsify news, just to sell a couple more of their newspapers.'

'Fallen into their trap'

'This time, I must say I've fallen into their trap,' he said.

He stressed that those journalists who have worked with him for many years would know his character by now.

Asked if his latest film, Shinjuku Incident, had suffered at the box office as a result of his 'insensitive remarks', he replied nonchalantly that 'it doesn't matter'.

'After all, Shinjuku Incident is an intense, dramatic film, so I had expected that it definitely wouldn't do as well as my family-oriented movies,' he said.

And he stands by his speech made in Hainan.

'Whatever I've said then, it was for the good of my Chinese people.'

Another point that Jackie emphasised more than once during the interview: I love Singapore.

First, he spoke of how he 'never fails to be awed by Singapore's beauty' the minute he arrives at Changi Airport on every visit.

Then, he said the main reason he decided to donate five antique structures from his private collection to Singapore was because the Government 'does a wonderful job in heritage conservation'.

'I do feel a little reluctant in giving them away,' he said, with a laugh.

'But they've been displayed at my home for 20 years already, and I thought, why keep the joy of having them to myself?

'I should share it with more people! And the new university in Singapore (to be completed in 2015) would be a most ideal place.'

He also praised Singapore as 'clean and orderly'.

Going by the huge turnout at his sports club celebration, his adoration for the Lion City was returned with equal affection.

Thousands of people crammed into the corridors on all three levels at Velocity @ Novena Square, in the hope of catching a glimpse of the superstar.

When Jackie joined his fitness trainers on stage for a rumba dance workout, the crowd erupted with loud cheers and cameras snapped away.

Oh yes, they still love him.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doesn't matter what he says, stopped enjoying his movies ever since Project-A series. He can try to clear the air, but he farted in the first place, and lots of people smelt his fart.