• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo Committed Suicide!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5wuSZc7IEc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U5wuSZc7IEc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
SM09-001-0-SHI.jpg

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under the circumstances, which is preferable?

1)Jack Neo commit suicide, or

2)One or more young girls he has exploited commit suicide?

Please answer intelligently.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
MITSUBISHI Electric Asia, for whom film-maker Jack Neo has been endorsing the popular StarMex air-conditioners, has decided to end its working relationship with him.

The announcement came after news of Neo's adulterous affair with a 22-year old model broke last Saturday.

A spokesman for Mitsubishi Electric told Life yesterday: 'The company is in the midst of withdrawing all advertising materials using Jack Neo in them.'

Neo has been advertising the air-conditioners for at least two years. The advertisements have appeared on television and taxis.

The Mistubishi spokesman added: 'We will not be renewing our engagement agreements with J Team Productions.' J Team is Neo's production company which also does talent management.

But other advertisers who have worked with the 50-year-old Cultural Medallion recipient are keeping their options open. Maid and foreign worker agency Jack Focus Helpers is still using his photographs on the main doors of its three offices in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Katong Shopping Centre and Hougang Green Shopping Mall.

Read the full story in Wednesday's edition of The Straits Times.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fucking bastard misled me, my credibility now all time low, I think I going to lose Aljunied GRC, I hope the GE come later, you know sinkaporeans are very forgetful, after awhile the whole saga has been forgotten and we again move on. LKY, LHL, GCT & all sinkaporeans please forgive me for my naive, dumbheaded idiot but I still deserve my $3millions pay and subsequent increasement becos I get more if I go to pte org.
Maybe it shocked some of his supporters such as Aljunied GRC MPs??

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
why need to die? after all, no one die in this case?

should start to write books. suggest titles:

1. how to sian girls to have sex
2. how to have sex in a car
3. my romance

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget the films he can make out of this scandal as well.
1) Honey not enough (NC17)
2) Jack and his 11 actresses (R21)
3) Girls go wild for Jack (XXX)

why need to die? after all, no one die in this case?

should start to write books. suggest titles:

1. how to sian girls to have sex
2. how to have sex in a car
3. my romance

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mar 10, 2010

A YOUNG French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her - when she was only 16 more than five years ago.

Maelle Meurzec, now 21, told The New Paper in an interview at her Upper East Coast road home on Tuesday night, that the 50-year-old movie director hit on her while she was acting in his movie I Do I Do in Nov 2004.

From what she thought was a 'friendly' wrap around her shoulders on the first day they met, she claimed that Neo continued to make more aggressive advances on her even after the filming had ended, including sending her 30 SMSes, and repeated attempts to take her out to dinner at hotels.

The pretty Singaporean citizen of French descent, then a model with MC Models, did not mince her words in the TNP interview, calling Neo 'a bit of a creep', 'a sleazebag' and 'a jerk'.

The final straw came on Christmas Day 2004 when Neo sent her an SMS, saying that he wished they could be together. Upset, Maelle told her mother, Ms Agnes Meurzec, 51, about it. The family also decided to make a police report if Neo continue to harass the girl.

Neo stopped messaging her and they never met again. Neo's daughter, the eldest of his four children, is two years younger than Maelle.

At least 10 more women are reported to have been linked to Neo since his affair with 22-year-old Wendy Chong first broke last weekend when the freelance model showed up at his Pasir Ris semi-detached house last Friday, demanding to see his wife, Madam Irene Kng, 46.

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the wife still stick to this kind of character, it speaks a lot about her dependence on his money, if nothing else.

With divorces a dime a dozen these days, only a Satan-possessed woman would stick to a man like this.

And I really pity all the young girls in his church.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the wife still stick to this kind of character, it speaks a lot about her dependence on his money, if nothing else.

With divorces a dime a dozen these days, only a Satan-possessed woman would stick to a man like this.

And I really pity all the young girls in his church.[/QUOTE]

should be worried for them, why pity?

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mar 10, 2010

A YOUNG French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her - when she was only 16 more than five years ago.

Maelle Meurzec, now 21, told The New Paper in an interview at her Upper East Coast road home on Tuesday night, that the 50-year-old movie director hit on her while she was acting in his movie I Do I Do in Nov 2004.

From what she thought was a 'friendly' wrap around her shoulders on the first day they met, she claimed that Neo continued to make more aggressive advances on her even after the filming had ended, including sending her 30 SMSes, and repeated attempts to take her out to dinner at hotels.

The pretty Singaporean citizen of French descent, then a model with MC Models, did not mince her words in the TNP interview, calling Neo 'a bit of a creep', 'a sleazebag' and 'a jerk'.

The final straw came on Christmas Day 2004 when Neo sent her an SMS, saying that he wished they could be together. Upset, Maelle told her mother, Ms Agnes Meurzec, 51, about it. The family also decided to make a police report if Neo continue to harass the girl.

Neo stopped messaging her and they never met again. Neo's daughter, the eldest of his four children, is two years younger than Maelle.

At least 10 more women are reported to have been linked to Neo since his affair with 22-year-old Wendy Chong first broke last weekend when the freelance model showed up at his Pasir Ris semi-detached house last Friday, demanding to see his wife, Madam Irene Kng, 46.

Jackass Neo can count his lucky stars this french student didn't give in to his advances, or else he could be facing statutory rape right now. :(

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I really pity all the young girls in his church.[/QUOTE]

should be worried for them, why pity?

Pity because sooner or later, which is only a matter of time, they will be naively lured by promises of fame in his show-business ventures.

Worry is not the word, because many young girls will definitely fall for it.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
IN-SG-neoCCHWB.jpg

Maelle Meurzec (left), now 21, is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo (right) hit on her - when she was only 16 more than five years ago. --PHOTO: NP, WANBAO