• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

jack neo, 50, fucking a 22 year old model behind his 46 years old wife

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting%20thread.jpg

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
n188430459776_238.jpg

phpvqgD7j.jpg

Left(1): Wendy Chong , acted in the movie 'Being Human' as Jeremy's (Left 2) wife.

4412594813_a5d9d02702.jpg

111_1.jpg

婚外情曝光后 梁智强封闭自己 不看报纸不接电话

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the more he kanna exposed, the more I dun think is a sex drive issue only leow. I think this guy is an egomaniac. He just wants to show that he can do it. Kept on getting new targets.

Dumbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thot only japanese boss like to sexual harassment, i think it's damn lame way to screw girl. use power to intimidate girls.:mad:

i dun blame him for screwing around, he just make a mistake all man made (according to jackie chan's theory), but i am not too impress with the way he get girls to open their legs.:mad:

according to lamper 2, after she reject jack's advancement, she get lesser assignments.

i hope laozhabor be careful, she also in J team

DSCN1628.JPG

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.blogkaki.sg/
----

Rallying around Jack Neo and his family

Jack Neo, his wife and children are going through an ordeal. Reports about
his infidelity will make the rounds and cause pain and embarrassment.
Before the news broke on Saturday evening, Jack called to tell me. He
wanted to tell me himself and not have me learn from newspaper reports.
Giving me the background, he was full of remorse, adding that his wife and
children were angry with him for what he did. I listened to what he said
with great sadness and said he was right to admit wrong and face up to his
responsibility. I was concerned for his wife. When he told me that his
wife was beside him, I asked to speak to her and pledged my full support to
them.

Life is a long and often difficult journey, and what Jack and his family
are going through is what he might have presented in his own movie, except
that this time it is about himself. We are used to having Jack make us
laugh, bring cheer to our daily lives, explain our trials and make them
easier to bear. Let us rally around Jack, his wife and his children at
this time.

George Yeo

Allow me to shed some light on George Yeo Yong Boon, the hypocritical bastard.

George Yeo first entered politics in September 1988 where he stood against Ashleigh Seow in Aljunied GRC. Ashleigh Seow's father, Francis Seow, stood in Eunos GRC under the old WP in that same General Election.

Francis Seow had, earlier in the year, been arrested under the Internal Security Act by the octogenarian bastard's ISD goon squad headed by his personal attack dog, Tjong Yik Min.

Information obtained under the little tinpot tyrant's attack dog's incarceration and interrogation of FS under the ISA was (mis)used during the election and three news sheets produced by George Yeo's political party were circulated to the 76,000 Eunos residents. The contents of these three scandalous and spiteful news sheets, amongst other things, revealed and condemned Francis Seow's infidelity and his extramarital affair.

That this low-life now has the temerity to talk of the need to "rally" around Neo even as he supported his party's sleaze sheets distributed out to the tens of thousands of Eunos residents at Francis Seow's 1988 election rallies shows him up for the hypocrital bastard that he was and for the hypocrital bastard that he continues to be.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
backstage_with_ah_nan_2-thumbnail.jpg

John Cheng : Ying Ying, Jack got eat you or not? SAY!
Ying Ying : Actually he say.. wait until I slim like MeiXin.. hehehe...

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abigail Chay : Jack Neo also eat me before when we filming '$ no enough' :eek:. He can eat sure eat one, you think he got up ying ying or not leh. chey' :biggrin::p

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 243

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MITSUBISHI Aircon say no to 吸吸这里,插插那里

omy_20100309_jackneo.jpg

Mar 10, 2010
Mitsubishi drops Neo
By Lin Wenjian
MITSUBISHI Electric Asia, for whom film-maker Jack Neo has been endorsing the popular StarMex air-conditioners, has decided to end its working relationship with him.
The announcement came after news of Neo's adulterous affair with a 22-year old model broke last Saturday.
A spokesman for Mitsubishi Electric told Life yesterday: 'The company is in the midst of withdrawing all advertising materials using Jack Neo in them.'
Neo has been advertising the air-conditioners for at least two years. The advertisements have appeared on television and taxis.
The Mistubishi spokesman added: 'We will not be renewing our engagement agreements with J Team Productions.' J Team is Neo's production company which also does talent management.
But other advertisers who have worked with the 50-year-old Cultural Medallion recipient are keeping their options open. Maid and foreign worker agency Jack Focus Helpers is still using his photographs on the main doors of its three offices in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Katong Shopping Centre and Hougang Green Shopping Mall.

Dmode101

Alfrescian
Loyal
MITSUBISHI Aircon say no to 吸吸这里,插插那里

omy_20100309_jackneo.jpg

Mar 10, 2010
Mitsubishi drops Neo
By Lin Wenjian
MITSUBISHI Electric Asia, for whom film-maker Jack Neo has been endorsing the popular StarMex air-conditioners, has decided to end its working relationship with him.
The announcement came after news of Neo's adulterous affair with a 22-year old model broke last Saturday.
A spokesman for Mitsubishi Electric told Life yesterday: 'The company is in the midst of withdrawing all advertising materials using Jack Neo in them.'
Neo has been advertising the air-conditioners for at least two years. The advertisements have appeared on television and taxis.
The Mistubishi spokesman added: 'We will not be renewing our engagement agreements with J Team Productions.' J Team is Neo's production company which also does talent management.
But other advertisers who have worked with the 50-year-old Cultural Medallion recipient are keeping their options open. Maid and foreign worker agency Jack Focus Helpers is still using his photographs on the main doors of its three offices in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Katong Shopping Centre and Hougang Green Shopping Mall.

Too late. The brand should know he is a low life. wait, Japanese men are no different. It figures. I dont know about retracting their brand but I definitely wont buy Mitsubullshit anymore.:smile:

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mar 10, 2010
You're a jerk, Jack

jack2-wanbao.jpg

A young French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her. --PHOTO: WANBAO

A YOUNG French student is the latest to claim that film-maker Jack Neo hit on her - when she was only 16 more than five years ago.

Maelle Meurzec, now 21, told The New Paper in an interview at her Upper East Coast road home on Tuesday night, that the 50-year-old movie director hit on her while she was acting in his movie I Do I Do in Nov 2004.

From what she thought was a 'friendly' wrap around her shoulders on the first day they met, she claimed that Neo continued to make more aggressive advances on her even after the filming had ended, including sending her 30 SMSes, and repeated attempts to take her out to dinner at hotels.

The pretty Singaporean citizen of French descent, then a model with MC Models, did not mince her words in the TNP interview, calling Neo 'a bit of a creep', 'a sleazebag' and 'a jerk'.

The final straw came on Christmas Day 2004 when Neo sent her an SMS, saying that he wished they could be together. Upset, Maelle told her mother, Ms Agnes Meurzec, 51, about it. The family also decided to make a police report if Neo continue to harass the girl.

Neo stopped messaging her and they never met again. Neo's daughter, the eldest of his four children, is two years younger than Maelle.

At least 10 more women are reported to have been linked to Neo since his affair with 22-year-old Wendy Chong first broke last weekend when the freelance model showed up at his Pasir Ris semi-detached house last Friday, demanding to see his wife, Madam Irene Kng, 46.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The final straw came on Christmas Day 2004 when Neo sent her an SMS, saying that he wished they could be together. Upset, Maelle told her mother, Ms Agnes Meurzec, 51, about it. The family also decided to make a police report if Neo continue to harass the girl.

Tell them that Jack Neo has the full support of the Minister for Foreign Affairs. Gives Foreign Affairs a meaning in Chinese. 外交部长 becomes 外遇部长 or 滥交部长.