• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jack Ma : Starting Alibaba was the biggest mistake of my life

Howitzer

Alfrescian
Loyal
22603332e2f0010c526585b5924d592b984578e9.jpeg

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tokin' rots ...

wud u hear sum1 say ... morphing tis fishing village in2 a metropolitan c-t is my biggest mistake ... me hope me cud hide in 1 corner quietly n live my life ... no toking about cuntry matters ...no nid 2 wok ...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so fast having founder's remorse?

from my limited cheena understanding,jack ma is just a insignificant peasant without the brains to understand what he has actually created?that much we already know.how can a jackass who doesnt even know what a router is to connect to the internet be the founder of one of the largest IT company in the world?just a lucky fool who stumbled upon a multi billion billion dollar idea like sim wong hoo,except way bigger.now his baby has grown into a behemoth beyond his comprehension,something far beyond his ability to understand or control unlike Bill Gates or jeff bezos or larry page or segrey brin.its like giving a nuclear reactor to the average guy on the street and asking him to run it.or some jackass paper general to become the ceo of SMRT,our country's most important logistics company.

obviously he did not get where he got to the long hard way the others did,imagine li ka shing or richard branson after building their multi billion dollar empires say they just want to go somewhere to some country in the world and not talk about business or country economics anymore.Jack ma if u wanted to be a 9 to 5 employee just say so,its wrong to force everyone to become an entrepreneur.its obvious not everyone is cut out for it.when u own a 100 million or billion dollar company u dont just own a 100 million or billion dollars in assets,u owe a responsibility to society and the world.u owe a responsibility to thousands of people,u influence their lives....for alibaba its different u are responsible for millions of people's lives.....dont go on fucking television and say u want to quit.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds like he is now on the hitlist of CCP, execution square all cleaned up for him to turn up.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just a lucky fool who stumbled upon a multi billion billion dollar idea like sim wong hoo,

Shameless fucktard ma got no idea la.....
He just like his fellow countrymen became a copycat and with the help of commie govt got rid of the competition because the commie chinks wanted to censor and control the Internet. Ma is just a talentless copycat and lapdog.

He's just howlian showing off now sprouting such nonsense.....hongkies call 嗮命

Nacho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless fucktard ma got no idea la.....
He just like his fellow countrymen became a copycat and with the help of commie govt got rid of the competition because the commie chinks wanted to censor and control the Internet. Ma is just a talentless copycat and lapdog.

He's just howlian showing off now sprouting such nonsense.....hongkies call 嗮命

Right Said Fred

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
sounds like he is now on the hitlist of CCP, execution square all cleaned up for him to turn up.

See my other post. He is praising sinkieland sky high recently and also bought up Singpost and other Sinkie CMI ecommerce platform (lazada with stocks a lot of crappy products and take days to even ship out the supposed product unlike Amazon which turns around maximum 2-3 days). He might be becoming our new shitizen soon!