• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivebert has PM me and apologized

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you have dumb sinkie intelligence, then no matter how hard you try, you got your ass screw in the end. So i am right again. It is so easy to be right for some people. Sometime i do get tired of being always right.

CB kia tonychat,

u did not get tired for being rite all the time. be honest. u gotten tired becos u wasted too much energy trying to convince dumb angmors to patronise your thai ladyboy prostitute wife. too bad your thai ladyboy wife is getting too hideous even by dumb angmor standards. :biggrin:

fuck u CB kia tonychat. u have what fuck intelligence? u are the moron who said ' i dun own (instead of owe) u a living. u also said empty vases (instead of vessels) make the most noise. u this type of level still dare say yourself intelligent? your psle english also fail ok. :oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is describing you.:biggrin:
even alaska gt world cup, u in spore, u able to watch meh?:biggrin:

CB kia tonychat is those pay 80cts for 1 kopi o and stay in kopitiam whole nite to watch free world cup cheapo type.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye kia Tonychat is only good for one thing - let us make fun of. I dare say beside Clinton dog, few have matched him in this aspect.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry for the insults.

What I can do is to contribute positively to this forum in the future.

In that way, I hope I can earn some trust and reduce the suspicion I will be using another nick to sabotage my positive contributions.

stop the acting and go back to your main nick.

L

lauhunku

stop the acting and go back to your main nick.

image.php

"Which is? How good are you at spotting clones?"

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this mother fucker ivebert will come back with another nick to fuck people. i think we should put this story up in other forum and even write in to TR. i think TR will love this juicy story!!!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I for one sees no reason to take him down as he has apologised. We should not be vindictive, so let bygones be bygones. Why stoop so low? Give the man a chance, and hope he has learnt something at least.

I agree.

Let the whole matter rest as such distraction is not a good thing when we have more pressing matters to talk about.