• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official: Stompers are beyond retarded

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
serial_molester_at_eunos_mrt_touched_my_butt-thumbnail.jpg

Serial molester at Eunos MRT touched my butt not once, but twice

STOMPer Lynn is urging women to beware of a serial molester prowling the Eunos MRT station area, whom she said had touched her buttocks on two separate occasions.

Said the STOMPer:

"I’m writing to share my experience with all ladies to beware of a certain man, who is either in his thirties or forties.

"He had molested me twice at the Eunos MRT area.

"The first incident occurred when I was walking from a Eunos bus stop to the MRT station.

"While walking through the wet market area, a man bumped hard into my left shoulder and his hand ‘accidently’ touched my butt.

"I was furious at that time as there was enough space for the guy to pass through. However, I gave him the benefit of the doubt that it might not have been deliberate and forgot about the incident.

"But, today, about two to three weeks after the first incident, the same man molested me again.

"He used the same technique to molest me while I was walking to the entrance of Eunos MRT. He then quickly walked away.

"I stood there stunned, and wondered if I should create a scene but decided against it as I was going to be late for work.

"I did not see his face at all because it all happened too quickly. The molester struck sometime between 8 and 8.30 am on both occasions.

"So ladies, please be alert and watch out for this molester. I do not want it to happen to another victim."

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus was walking among the crowd and someone touched Him and He asked, "Who touched me?"
His disciples replied, "Master, here is so crowded with so many people and you asked who touched you?":biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jesus was walking among the crowd and someone touched Him and He asked, "Who touched me?"
His disciples replied, "Master, here is so crowded with so many people and you asked who touched you?":biggrin:

You know what the biggest joke of all in this scenerio?

Jesus knew whom had touched him but still persisted in asking his clueless disciples.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
she post it without much follow up action .

Maybe she wanted to share with fellow ladies to get there to enjoy a sexy experience .

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
she post it without much follow up action .

Maybe she wanted to share with fellow ladies to get there to enjoy a sexy experience .

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

From your account I thought Jesus was going to say "Who touched my ass?!"

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you saying Jesus is gay with someone in his fellowship .