• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Its official! Sim Ann throws PAP face, unable to respond to WP

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mean she look down on WP hence dun wan to reply???

And also she thinks its a secret only the priviledge will know and not WP???

All i know is PAP... is the reason why we overthrown kings and emperors in ancient times...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She chut pattern more than badminton

She may be very smart and brainy, but, not many other individuals can be more unattractive and physically uglier re: small eyes, ugly face and nose, very uneven teeth.
I am sure she can afford to consult an orthodontist, and seek remedial treatment for 12 to 18 months.
She speaks English with an unpleasant accent.

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
She may be very smart and brainy, but, not many other individuals can be more unattractive and physically uglier re: small eyes, ugly face and nose, very uneven teeth.
I am sure she can afford to consult a orthodontist, and seek remedial treatment for 12 to 18 months.
img0114.jpg

daryl76

Alfrescian
Loyal
still need more evidence that we need opposition in parliament? if not theres many things we will never know

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am sure she can afford to consult an orthodontist, and seek remedial treatment for 12 to 18 months.
She has that effigy face.