• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's getting interesting..

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
532437_492595710785742_102774551_n.jpg

kt88_2

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/
532437_492595710785742_102774551_n.jpg

How can he make that kind of remarks,if singaporeans go travel in philipine very dangerous ,maybe got crazy people in his country follow his silly remark, then how?even our ministers go there also not safe,think the police better arrest him n send him back home ,since he is not very happy here, ask him to leave.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope all these Internet rantings translate into some real action.
Then can go out and lynch some pinoys and rape some pinays

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope all these Internet rantings translate into some real action.
Then can go out and lynch some pinoys and rape some pinays

:( u kidding me. :eek: :eek:

i rather masturbate and die of exhaustion than to fuck any ugly pinoys :(

between a dead squid and a pinoy, even the sotong looks more arousing!!!!!!!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How "de su sa" never read this...can npt understand English or I c or no "brownie points " to score?

MacPhersonEstate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody can CSI where this twit work? Can publicize and then people can write to the MOM and employer.

Can also ask that lionel doggy to lodge a mata report.