• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"It's either me or Golf" Elin told Woods

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This woman damn smart, she knows Tiger wont give up Golf, she now can get at least 100 million without people accusing her of money grabber, lol :smile::smile::smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Paper... 2 days ago.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: He offer her 80million to stand by him, she's get more if she divorce him, lol :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

or here

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either way, it just amazes me that for certain people sex can cost hundreds of millions of dollars. Me, maximum I had ever paid in Geylang was $150!:o

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the husband cannot provide the sex Elin needs then I think he should shut the fuck up. Not fair lah. My sexual escapades were before my marriage and kids.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Elin is the one who does not want sex, not Tiger. frankly when a man has too much $$ on hand, sure to stray

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golf is Sex and Sex is Golf. Elin must know. What do you expect a Tiger.
" Hold the shaft gently and slowly guide it to the hole" That is golf.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Elin is the one who does not want sex, not Tiger. frankly when a man has too much $$ on hand, sure to stray

Tiger Woods is smart in golf, but not so in life. He imprisoned himself by choosing marriage.

He is still young, his career is bright and his takings are as premium as ever, better than all you fairer rubbish dumps that's for sure. :p:p:p

Why limit yourself champ? Women depreciate faster than cars and are liabilities in the long run, like that white whore anyway.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiger Woods is smart in golf, but not so in life. He imprisoned himself by choosing marriage.

He is still young, his career is bright and his takings are as premium as ever, better than all you fairer rubbish dumps that's for sure. :p:p:p

Why limit yourself champ? Women depreciate faster than cars and are liabilities in the long run, like that white whore anyway.

Make sure your daughter understand that and not to marry a man who will piss on her grave one day!:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's golf or me, wife tells Tiger Woods
11 December 2009, 01:24pm IST

LONDON: Tiger Woods might quit golf for sometime in a last ditch attempt to save his ruined marriage after his devastated wife Elin agreed to give their relationship another chance for the sake of their kids.

According to a report in 'The Sun', the 33-year-old world number one, who has been in hiding ever since the November 27 car crash exposed his philandering ways, has told Elin he "will do anything" to save the marriage.

The 29-year-old Elin, who reportedly walked out of the couple's Florida mansion after the number of women linked to her husband
soared to 11, has responded to Tiger's plea but on a strict "It's either golf or me" condition.

A close friend of the Swede says she is in no mood to let Tiger travel the world for golfing assignments until their children, two-year-old daughter Sam and 10-month-old son Charlie, are grown up enough to travel with the couple.

"The easy thing for Elin to do would be leaving him, take the children and get a divorce. She'd never worry about money again," the friend was quoted as saying by the tabloid.

She was close to walking out for good. She decided to stay for the kids' sake - but on her terms. They have agreed to try and rebuild their marriage, but Elin will be the one calling the shots. It will be a long time before he's travelling the globe playing golf unless Elin's by his side," the friend added.

"Tiger will have to work long and hard to get her to trust him again. Quitting golf shows he is willing to sacrifice something he loves so much to protect his family."

Ever since he crashed his SUV against a tree and fire hydrant on the fateful night of November 27, Tiger's fiercely guarded privacy has gone for a toss.

The golfer, who once enjoyed an impeccable reputation, has fallen from grace with revelations of affairs with a string of women, some of whom are openly talking about the sordid details of the flings.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This woman damn smart, she knows Tiger wont give up Golf, she now can get at least 100 million without people accusing her of money grabber, lol :smile::smile::smile:

"Golf it'd be!" came the cherry reply from the legendary Tiger Woods, swinging his club gracefully in the air*.

Tiger really needs good and strong lawyers to fully utilize the law and prevent this cheap woman from eating into his finances.

*as he surrounds himself with geishas

jw5

Loyal
She is not smart at all.
It was never simply a choice between her and golf. It's a choice between her and thousands of women who are willing to fxxk the tiger because he's rich and handsome.

[email protected]

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is not smart at all.
It was never simply a choice between her and golf. It's a choice between her and thousands of women who are willing to fxxk the tiger because he's rich and handsome.

Of course, the second option is better. Tiger will be bored playing the same hole over and over again. Golf is never about playing one hole again and again. It has to be played 9 or 18 holes in different golf courses. Even though, can't attack on every hole, but ultimately is about how many strokes it takes to go into the hole.:biggrin: