• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Caption Time Again!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lmlock1e.jpg

Ass Loon: One to lock up the Oppos!

Ho Jinx: Another to lock up the Dafties' CPF! *hee*hee*

Ass Loon: Oh, yeah!

lmlock2e.jpg

Ho Jinx: One key for me and another for you!

Ass Loon: What about KFC? He's supposed to hold one of the keys what?!

Ho Jinx: The toilet key is with him lah!

lmlock3e.jpg

Photographer: Kee chiu and say 'cheese'!

Ass Loon: Like this?

Ho Jinx: No lah! Like a dictator! Like Hitler's!

Photographer (to himself): Daft!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone good at palm reading? Picture #2 is about the best you can ever hope to read into the futures of the 'first couple' and the that of Singapore.

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
H.C. : I use 2 locks to lock LHL chastity belt when he travels overseas. He no chance to call chicken. Hahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 circle brands?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KNN, the one that prepare the locks really see pinky no up. At least a yale brand lah.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinky: Ok, tomorrow I give Temasek this building and that building, so can we hot hot tonight?

Ho Jinx: No I want all, or you can sleep by yourself.

Pinky: But I'm horny. *frown*

Ho Jinx: I don't know why I married you. Can you continue to pretend to smile for the camera anot?

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Jinx : ' Tonite I make sure I hang your Lanjiao with this big lock '

Pinky : ' WTF !!! :eek: No smaller lock ahh..???? ' :(