• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it's amazing to have prince william and duchess kate to visit singapore

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two of the old folks were not doing taichi, but were doing the zombie dance in Michael Jackson's Thriller.

2 ah peks taich-ing at 3.45pm in the open under the hot afternoon sun instead of doing it in the void deck? You think its believeable? Amazingly 60.1% do.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deep down inside many singkies, they still long for the Brits. Thats why they are always complaining about PAP even though we run our country better than the Brits do theirs. Some even want to migrate to UK.

You are right about that. I have met many uncles who still remember the good times when the Brits were in charge.

All that changed when ignorant people voted in the new masters. Where do you think all those multi-millions in salaries that the PAP are paying themselves come from:confused:
Regular increases in rentals, utilities, public transport, etc it's now part of Spore life. As someone has pointed out "you'll bleed if they breed" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right about that. I have met many uncles who still remember the good times when the Brits were in charge.

All that changed when ignorant people voted in the new masters. Where do you think all those multi-millions in salaries that the PAP are paying themselves come from:confused:
Regular increases in rentals, utilities, public transport, etc it's now part of Spore life. As someone has pointed out "you'll bleed if they breed" :rolleyes:

Do you want the Brits ruling over you?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
your forgot the indians. sang nila utama came first. the brits were the last. chinks were imported labour and mats were displaced natives.

Sang Nila Utama doesn't sound indian to me. Sang is like Si, so it could mean Mr Nila Utama. I have not heard of any indian with this kind of name. although parameswara could be one. Or Nila could be a short form for Nilakurappan or other? Utama could mean a chief or number one man.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sang Nila was sumatran prince who was Hindu right? Maybe thats why he had Hindu sounding name. Even in Isia today, they have Sanskrit mottos just as anglos have latin mottos.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you want the Brits ruling over you?

Is there any difference between the PAP vs the Brits:confused:

Under the Brits life in Spore would be cheaper as there wouldn't be over paid civil servants. We might even be able to live & work in the UK.

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal
It must be RC committee fault again.

They are skillful in shipping bus load of people to venues like this!

Remember Ah Loong election rallies?

Like that how to have democracy?

Every time distort public opinions.

But I think If you tell ah peks and aunties, many will be interested to see Princess Diana's better son.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It must be RC committee fault again.

They are skillful in shipping bus load of people to venues like this!

Remember Ah Loong election rallies?

Like that how to have democracy?

Every time distort public opinions.

But I think If you tell ah peks and aunties, many will be interested to see Princess Diana's better son.

Not just RC, but People's Association too.
Plenty of cheerful volunteers who will do the sai kang assigned by their pappy masters. And they will do it for free.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Princess-Diana-9273782-1-402.jpg

"Dutchess my foot! She thinks she can outdo me in popularity among the masses? Wait long long!"

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deep down inside many singkies, they still long for the Brits. Thats why they are always complaining about PAP even though we run our country better than the Brits do theirs. Some even want to migrate to UK.

That's right. Even GCT's daughter agrees with that. Anyway, not too bad to spend 50% of the year in UK to get away from the heat. Even the Old Man will agree with that.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's right. Even GCT's daughter agrees with that. Anyway, not too bad to spend 50% of the year in UK to get away from the heat. Even the Old Man will agree with that.

For GCT daughter, it's love. An equal partnership.
For folks like you, it's lordship where you let the brit rule over ya.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For GCT daughter, it's love. An equal partnership.

I wonder if it is a partnership of "equals":confused:

I heard that GCT's daughter went to a very select school AND she is a SINGAPOREAN female.
She is also the daughter of the "peanut lady" & a prominent PAP politician:rolleyes: We know that GCT is loaded $$$$ & I wonder if his little darling is actually a little monster:eek:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I heard that GCT's daughter went to a very select school AND she is a SINGAPOREAN female.
She is also the daughter of the "peanut lady" & a prominent PAP politician:rolleyes: We know that GCT is loaded $$$$ & I wonder if his little darling is actually a little monster:eek:

N all yu can do is wonder?
Yu wonder being rules by brits?

and all yu

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
N all yu can do is wonder?
Yu wonder being rules by brits?

and all yu

To tell the truth I don't have much to do with the elites however when I think of the behaviour of our Spore females like the Ho Ching, the peanut lady, Wee Shu-Min(mole faced girl),...... I feel sorry for the males who get involved with them:p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When GCT and peanut visited their daughter, they were quite taken aback when their future in-laws treated them equally. The Gohs were expecting to be treated differently. This was disclosed by a sibling of Mrs Peanut to a friend of mine in the late 90s.