• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Italy pious muslim screaming ‘Allahu Akbar’, terrorizes every passerby at Christmas Tree lighting

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.frosinonetoday.it/cronaca/sora-luminarie-urla-allah-akbar.html

He shouted several times "Allah Akbar", the verse from the Koran according to which "Allah is the greatest", to the workers intent on putting up the classic Christmas lights. It happened in the center of Sora, the fourth most populous city in the province of Frosinone, today Sunday 27 November 2022.

In the historic district of Canceglie, as reported by Il Messaggero, real "moments of fear" have been experienced. Once he was gone, having literally terrorized everyone present with the equally classic exclamation associated with terrorism, a young man continued to rail against the lights that are about to grace Sora.

In the meantime, there are those in the city who complain rather about the decision of the municipal administration to mount the lights again this year. Maybe even the Muslim gentleman who has always launched sudden screams in the center of Sora. Many other Municipalities, such as Frosinone, have in fact decided that they will give up the lights to meet the energy price increases.

In any case, the police and carabinieri were made aware of the incident. In this case, he will have to answer for disturbing the public peace.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

He shouted several times "Allah Akbar", the verse from the Koran according to which "Allah is the greatest", to the workers intent on putting up the classic Christmas lights. It happened in the center of Sora, the fourth most populous city in the province of Frosinone, today Sunday 27 November 2022.

In the historic district of Canceglie, as reported by Il Messaggero, real "moments of fear" have been experienced. Once he was gone, having literally terrorized everyone present with the equally classic exclamation associated with terrorism, a young man continued to rail against the lights that are about to grace Sora.

In the meantime, there are those in the city who complain rather about the decision of the municipal administration to mount the lights again this year. Maybe even the Muslim gentleman who has always launched sudden screams in the center of Sora. Many other Municipalities, such as Frosinone, have in fact decided that they will give up the lights to meet the energy price increases.

In any case, the police and carabinieri were made aware of the incident. In this case, he will have to answer for disturbing the public peace.
Don't be surprised he'll turn violent if people are trying to stop him..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

where's the Mafia when you need them ?

if i were a Mafia boss, i would order my men to kill young MuSLIME men on a daily basis...................with a daily quota...........

i would do Italy more good than Mussolini.................

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where's the Mafia when you need them ?

if i were a Mafia boss, i would order my men to kill young MuSLIME men on a daily basis...................with a daily quota...........

i would do Italy more good than Mussolini.................

Mafia is southern Italy, Naples and Sicily etc.