• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'It would take around 600 curry puffs to get the money back': Yishun theft victims

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE — The thieves struck just two weeks after Madam Kalsom Kamis, 34, and her husband opened up their new curry puff stall at Yishun Park Hawker Centre.
She had been waking up at 5am every day to make the curry puffs by hand and open up the stall, carefully putting aside money to buy equipment to reduce the intensive labour involved in making the savoury pastries.
On July 17, last year, just a day before she was due to buy the equipment, her husband Zaidi Zainal, 39, arrived at the stall to find all their savings gone. It was more than S$1,000 that had been stored in the cash register.
Speaking at the stall on Friday (June 14), Mdm Kalsom told TODAY: “I cried a lot. I flatten the dough with my hands and make them into balls with my hands every single day. It would take around 600 curry puffs to get the money back.”

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN possible inside job KNN you know this colour like to share share lobangs with relatives and friends lo KNN my uncle know a few such cases of car thefts cash thefts and sometimes even the victims themselves suspected but they just leeport mata without giving mata any hints KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are either very dumb or they're trying to evade taxes.
KNN you can call it 傻人有傻气 aka stoopid people got stoopid air KNN sometime they can carry out "act blur" crimes i.e only they themselves and the thiefs know what was happening only polis don't know becas polis are lazy too and worse insurance companies are lazy too KNN e.g a relative also own his car key but he found his vehicle missing and made polis leeport without disclosing the key suspect having a duplicate key KNN then followed by filing insr claims and months later getting the compensation and months later again polis call and say vehicle found just come to retrieve ownership and case closed KNN

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
These m&ds don't know that there is such a thing called bank?
All banks that charge interest are not halal.
PAP should build more sidewalks where malays can do business. If you go to jiu hu, it seems shop houses and proper stalls cannot attract customers like those on sidewalks.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That hawker centre was an empty field not too long ago, now it's just an ugly 'modern-looking' building. :rolleyes:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
All banks that charge interest are not halal.
PAP should build more sidewalks where malays can do business. If you go to jiu hu, it seems shop houses and proper stalls cannot attract customers like those on sidewalks.

Liddat than Courts is haram.....

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
My hunch is abang took the money and spent it on drugs and minah. The crying and rolling the dough with his hands is all acting one.
Who leaves money at the stall when they lock up?