• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is tough to be an old person in Singapore.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN are all these ex finance mgr sick in their mind ? KNN after leetirement still need to find a job and stay in big house with big car KNN only $70k in cpf after working most of his adult life as finance mgr KNN where all his money goes to ? KNN keep and keep stingy to use ah KNN

Your good friend Slut Gan also need to find a job after leetirement now all of us should know in Sinkieland about 9 to 10 years unemployed retirement savings is going to deplete soon before all these old farts kick the bucket.

If these old farts and younger suckers has a habit of feeding sugarbabies, these men are destined to be very poor at old age :frown:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your good friend Slut Gan also need to find a job after leetirement now all of us should know in Sinkieland about 9 to 10 years unemployed retirement savings is going to deplete soon before all these old farts kick the bucket.

If these old farts and younger suckers has a habit of feeding sugarbabies, these men are destined to be very poor at old age :frown:
Work 30 years to leetire for 10 years is miserable :frown:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
A good reminder :smile:
You power dig up year 2011 thread.
Honestly i did not read the thread 10 years ago.
But i am sure anyone after 50 age holding mba cpa or additional many degree may take many months or year to land a new job now.
It is worst after 10 years now

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You power dig up year 2011 thread.
Honestly i did not read the thread 10 years ago.
But i am sure anyone after 50 age holding mba cpa or additional many degree may take many months or year to land a new job now.
It is worst after 10 years now

I have a habit of looking back and study if our life has improved or not as compared to a decade ago.

This is also my life learning process as to be more streetwise in preparing for the future :tongue:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
is he still alive?
leong should try to see it from a young person point of view.

He has millions to fall back on, and wants to compete with a young sg grad who has nothing.

he should donwgrade to hdb, retire properly and enjoy life.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a habit of looking back and study if our life has improved or not as compared to a decade ago.

This is also my life learning process as to be more streetwise in preparing for the future :tongue:
Bro. In life we should look ahead and not back.
We don't have a lot of 10 years waiting for us.
We must make full use of the time we have left

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plse lah. So old leow. Go do some voluntarily work. Give those youngsters a chance to work. Sm after leaving IHL still jobless. Old wood must exit. Useless Woody must go. Sucking tax payers money!

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plse lah. So old leow. Go do some voluntarily work. Give those youngsters a chance to work. Sm after leaving IHL still jobless. Old wood must exit. Useless Woody must go. Sucking tax payers money!

Bro, to them they still want to earn money hold on a job. Why should they give the youngsters a chance to work ?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, to them they still want to earn money hold on a job. Why should they give the youngsters a chance to work ?

During my dad time all retired at 55. If those holding senior post dont berambus how to promote those juniors? How to create vacancies for fresh workers. Just look at useless woody...ah kow. They also want to "work"? :cautious:

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Sinkies have been brainwashed by PAP to work at a job they hate until they die, when they could be relaxing and enjoying life or working at a job they like. Very sad.

During my dad time all retired at 55. If those holding senior post dont berambus how to promote those juniors? How to create vacancies for fresh workers. Just look at useless woody...ah kow. They also want to "work"? :cautious:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life is not tough for this nigger,he lives landed and drives FFS,he's only feeling the sadness because hes unwanted.......man the fark up or go to bedok reservoir......some people are already unwanted in their 20s and 30s.......u obviously had a good run,had a fairly interesting life.....met some good folks

Son of abytch u know what percentage of the 60s and 70s baby boomer gen own a landed and a big car and had a career?most of them are working some shytty construction job or hawker job or taxi or bus driver and living in some pigeon hole and forever alone since their 40s and 50s.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Sinkies have been brainwashed by PAP to work at a job they hate until they die, when they could be relaxing and enjoying life or working at a job they like. Very sad.
So why aren't they relaxing and enjoying life and working at a job they like or tolerate?

Because most sinkies are broke,ain't got no options and

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't think a person can retire easily at age 55.
At least not in today Singapore context.