• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is mango season again

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
220px-Cheng_Li_Hui.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This integrity message by PM Lee Hsien loong has been repeated upteen times, but still......what can you expect those PAP candidates scrapped from the bottom of the barrel? They quitted once they have had earn enough from taxpayers or tasted something sweet like mango.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a guy, also have pity on TCJ, wanna eat the forbidden fruit, he can't buy it outside but have to eat inside his circle of people...Now kena exposed, everything gone n shame in public!
How the public found out? Unless like the sbst gan jk one star general open hotel room.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not the most tua liap I've seen and touched, but definitely above average for an Asian woman.

It's her smile and sparkling eyes that can easily 'hook' mentally weak men. Plenty of her kind out there.
One look and you know she eats her men for bkf. Jin is a cuck who thinks he’s king lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these women mp got lots of money and time to beautify themselves exercise etc before doing the walkabouts etc.
Except those who totally gave up on their appearance i.e spent time and money but still look like sai

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these women mp got lots of money and time to beautify themselves exercise etc before doing the walkabouts etc.
Except those who totally gave up on their appearance i.e spent time and money but still look like sai
It's a big big loss to cheng for sucking the wrong cock.
Do you know how great deal they are as a mp ? How many johntans under them ? 1 soft bark from them you can see the doggies running to&fro like crazy dogs.
Basically is 一人之下 万人之上 post.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is a woman's nature to want to look more attractive. Even Pinoy maids, the plain or ugly ones, despite not earning much, still make an effort to do their hair or get a facial or manicure on their off-day. Self-care is self-respect.