• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s time to give my victory speech Cantonese dog @musclepower @gsbslut hiding in rat hole smearing and insulting Gansiokbin have been defeated!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh @gsbslut I am going to sleep. Make sure you practice what you falsely accused me don’t be coward attack me when I am not around aka morning and afternoon to smear and insult me which you shameless evil did all the time all the time hahaha 不要脸!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Oh @gsbslut I am going to sleep. Make sure you practice what you falsely accused me don’t be coward attack me when I am not around aka morning and afternoon to smear and insult me which you shameless evil did all the time all the time hahaha 不要脸!
Are you a NIGHT WORKER? SLEEP IN DAY AND WORK AT NIGHT? :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Cottonmouth just attacked me! Criminal Dogs pretending to have morals and ethics the sun will come out from the west indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a NIGHT WORKER? SLEEP IN DAY AND WORK AT NIGHT? :eek:
You just attacked me! Criminal Dogs pretending to have morals and ethics the sun will come out from the west indeed. Your self admitted son of Cantonese DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER THAT NO MONEY GO PARTY IS THE NIGHT WORKER WHEREAS I AM RETIRED SLEEP AT ANY TIME I LIKE. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Dogs prove themselves LIAR!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You just attacked me! Criminal Dogs pretending to have morals and ethics the sun will come out from the west indeed. Your self admitted son of Cantonese DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER THAT NO MONEY GO PARTY IS THE NIGHT WORKER WHEREAS I AM RETIRED SLEEP AT ANY TIME I LIKE. Pui!!
Sleep in day, work at night. Isn't that suspicious? You should blame yourself for such cancerous lifestyle :cautious:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sleep in day, work at night. Isn't that suspicious? You should blame yourself for such cancerous lifestyle :cautious:
You Cantonese criminal want to deny your murderer intention and responsibility want to push blame to me. Scientific proof threads staring at you LIAR criminal bullies smearing and insulting me caused stress and cancer and quicken progression of precancerous to cancer. Sleep is one factor, stress is another. No need to deny you shameless son of self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Dogs prove themselves LIAR!
I just checked the dogs continue to attack me smearing me well into afternoon. So consistent fraud character @gsbslut ownself can be adulterer persecute hokkien virgin for adultery. ownself can attack when you are not around but I attack as per my own schedule is twisted to I attack them when they are not around. 真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@gsbslut 认输面对现实吧you have been used and dumped by Malaysian Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower hahahahaha 活该!
@musclepower changed nick and run road from threads smearing and insulting Gansiokbin Liao. CLEAR VICTORY! @gsbslut 小弟you have been slapped by good human and evil dog 活该!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
@musclepower changed nick and run road from threads smearing and insulting Gansiokbin Liao. CLEAR VICTORY! @gsbslut 小弟you have been slapped by good human and evil dog 活该!
icegif-859.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SO FAKE PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Cantonese coward loser liar criminal bully @gsbslut no need to hide in rat hole under criminal dog @Leongsam protection spamming evil lies and doing extortion crimes to win. Show your ccb Cantonese face and name in public to call me slut. See whether I can prosecute you or not. Got virginity report to show to judge or not. Test me.