• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israeli IDF = Nazi Army of Middle East should be dealt with by world like Nazi

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stole away my land, make empty promises to return it to me, then lock me up in a giant prison on a strip of my own land, shell me and my families daily, cultivate a terrorist group among my own people to justify your genocide, and then you say: Make Peace First?

The Arabs may be disunited, they may be hotheaded, but they're not dumb. And the entire world, not just the Arabs, just want to see justice done. Honour the accords, give the Palestinians their state (pre-'67 borders), and the world will be solidly behind Israel if the Palestinians play punk.

Israel didn't occupied a single inch of Gaza. Using the term occupation is a misnomer.

Let make this very clear under the accord of Oslo PLO is suppose to disarm all terrorists orgization including Hamas. They didn't honor the accord and Israel suffer n unprecedented record of attacks from Hamas during that period.

And I repeat to you there is NO UN resolution that require Israel to withdraw to the Pre 1967 border.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure the above photo is real and not part of pallywood stunt? An open wound like that would have blood flowing out all over the body. But seems like there isn't a single drop of blood.

There are far worst picture than above. Children being blown to pieces. Show u and u will say those pieces of meat are camel chops.:rolleyes:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then perhaps u should question the circumstances that lead to such tragedy.

Israel no hero. Bullying helpless people like the Palestinians. Attack and ambushed homes middle of the night with warplanes and missiles. Using phosphorus bombs. What a cowardice act.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel no hero. Bullying helpless people like the Palestinians. Attack and ambushed homes middle of the night with warplanes and missiles. Using phosphorus bombs. What a cowardice act.

If only heroic Hamas don't hide behind women and children

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the only "legitimate" excuse your good friend has each time hospital, schools, homes being bombarded, etc etc?

I don't support Israel but can only comment on facts. Technically if a civilian buiding is use for military purpose, it becomes a legitimate military target.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And I repeat to you there is NO UN resolution that require Israel to withdraw to the Pre 1967 border.

We've had this argument. When Resolution 242 was made a prerequisite in Oslo, there was a tacit understanding among the signatories that the spirit – if not the letter – of the resolution – was that the Israelis would eventually withdraw to the pre-'67 borders. I was following the proceedings at the time; the PLO was adamant about it, the Israelis understood it, as did the Americans. That's why the Israelis and Americans kept making references to pre-'67 borders since Oslo.

It's the Israelis who had backtracked because they had absolutely no intention of honouring it in the first place. OK, maybe Rabin was sincere, but certainly not the leaders that succeeded him, and definitely not Netyanahu. Of course there also Israeli apologists like yourself who like to play with semantics and insist that withdrawal from occupied land does not equate with withdrawal from all occupied land.
-----

In a 2001 video, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: "They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP] Netanyahu then explained how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations", and insisted he be allowed to specify which areas constituted a "military location"—such as the whole of the Jordan Valley. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords", Netanyahu affirmed.

Last edited:

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't support Israel but can only comment on facts. Technically if a civilian buiding is use for military purpose, it becomes a legitimate military target.

U know how densely populated Gaza is? Practically every buildings there are occupants. Not that they are hiding behind civilians. U expect soldiers to attack enemies in the open? Ehhh...u serve NS or not?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
They may be cute little girls now but they will go on to procreate multiple times and breed an army of next generation terrorists to perpetuate the killing and the bloodshed. Extermination is the best option.

Where is your compassion as a human being?

How can the killing of an innocent little Palestinian girl be justified even in a war? She was just there, at the wrong time and wrong place but she did not do anything to deserve the bullets from that shitty Captain who would probably rot in Hell if ever there is Hell.

It is just your hallucination to assume that she would breed future offspring of terrorists. You might as well say that LKY would never die.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
We've had this argument. When Resolution 242 was made a prerequisite in Oslo, there was a tacit understanding among the signatories that the spirit – if not the letter – of the resolution – was that the Israelis would eventually withdraw to the pre-'67 borders. I was following the proceedings at the time; the PLO was adamant about it, the Israelis understood it, as did the Americans.

It's the Israelis who had backtracked because they had absolutely no intention of honouring it in the first place. OK, maybe Rabin was sincere, but certainly not the leaders that succeeded him, and definitely not Netyanahu. Of course there also Israeli apologists like yourself who like to play with semantics and insist that withdrawal from occupied land does not equate with withdrawal from all occupied land.
-----

In a 2001 video, Netanyahu, reportedly unaware he was being recorded, said: "They asked me before the election if I'd honor [the Oslo accords]... I said I would, but [that] I'm going to interpret the accords in such a way that would allow me to put an end to this galloping forward to the '67 borders. How did we do it? Nobody said what defined military zones were. Defined military zones are security zones; as far as I'm concerned, the entire Jordan Valley is a defined military zone. Go argue."[SUP][9][/SUP][SUP][10][/SUP] Netanyahu then explained how he conditioned his signing of the 1997 Hebron agreement on American consent that there be no withdrawals from "specified military locations", and insisted he be allowed to specify which areas constituted a "military location"—such as the whole of the Jordan Valley. "Why is that important? Because from that moment on I stopped the Oslo Accords", Netanyahu affirmed.

Lots of fracture error in your argument. If Resolution 242 doesn't explicitly state Israel must withdraw to the pre 1967 line, what sort of 'spirit' are u talking about. Pre67 line was what the Palestinian want but it not a condition for signing the agreement. Oslo was supposed to have a series of intern agreements that will lead to a statehood for the Palestinian. It tackles issues are are easily solved leaving the more contentious and difficult issue like border, Refugee status, Jerusalem in the final stage of NEGOTIATION. If everything is so clear cut as to require Israel to withdraw to the pre67 line, there won't be any need to negotiate which PLO agreed.

Netanyahu had always been anti Oslo and at one point even called the the annexation of the entire WB. But he was an opposition then and not ruling party. During the signing and final negotiation it was Ehuk Barak from Labour Party and not Likud Party. Barak was committed to the final agreement despite the fact PLO didn't honor their part by disarming Hamas.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U know how densely populated Gaza is? Practically every buildings there are occupants. Not that they are hiding behind civilians. U expect soldiers to attack enemies in the open? Ehhh...u serve NS or not?

The entire Gaza strip, half the size of S'pore, is just one giant fucking prison, a cesspit where the 1.8 mil residents live in abominable conditions squeezed into ramshackle homes with no clean water or electricity and minimal public amenities. No goods or people are allowed to move in or out of the barrier erected by the Israelis. Starvation and diseases are rampant, and one UN study found that more than 50% of Gazans are malnourished and practically all kids under five are malnourished. Hospitals are more or less destroyed by Israeli shelling and can't cope with the huge numbers of casualties. Many schools are either very dilapidated or severely damaged. Economy is at a standstill. That's why refugee centres and medical tents are erected by the UN. But even these are bombed by the Israeli bastards on pretext of 'human shield'.

And some clowns here argue that the Gazans should accept the status quo, lay down arms, play dead, so that the fucking Jews will give them peace!

(At least in prison, your health and food needs are taken care of, and you get to go out into the courtyard for your daily exercise and you get to do your daily occupation therapy.)

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who contributes towards reducing the number of muslims in this world is my friend.

Very well said! Notice how these Muslim terrorist sympathizer kept whining about Middle East war relating the Jews but kept dead silence about even worst atrocities committed in Africa with civil wars and ethic killings? There were even more children/babies killed and starved to death then one or 2 girls bombed in Palestine.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/baobab/2013/11/civil-wars
20131116_wom918.png

US_obama_war_in_africa_bodies_scattered.jpg

ZAH_africa_LW-20130529205013573861-620x349.jpg

draft_lens7516872module62853102photo_1255426716somalia_children.jpg

Nuba_woman_and_child.jpg

10africa.600.jpg

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already said this is the problem Hamas for HAMAS to solve. If SAF installed an AA gun on the roof top of your HDB, your HDB is no longer a civilian building but military target under international law. It the responsibility of SAF to evacuate the residents. U expect enemy not to bomb your HDB when the AA gun is shooting at them? Let be reasonable.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their current predicament is nothing but a result of fighting since day one and the situation could only get worse. Why don't they make peace with Israel?

The stupid Hamas should know they would never be able take down Israel but it would be easy game for Israel to wipe out Gaza and Hamas.

Why not live and let live? Presumably, there are thousands of Palestinians wanting to live ordinary life but the militants deny them this dream.

Why not make life better for the Palestinian people? Forget about revenge and let the Palestinians have lasting peace to progress.

The Palestinian people are being made the pawns in the conflict. Do you think the Palestinian people really want to fight the Israelis? What for and how? They desire nothing more than the right and dignity to live in peace like other ordinary people in the world but Hamas deny them this dream, not the Israelis.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well said! Notice how these Muslim terrorist sympathizer kept whining about Middle East war relating the Jews but kept dead silence about even worst atrocities committed in Africa with civil wars and ethic killings? There were even more children/babies killed and starved to death then one or 2 girls bombed in Palestine.

Come to think of it, isn't it the right time now for God to crash a giant asteroid into planet Earth to wipe out the existing human race, which is rotten to the core, and re-start another human species?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stupid Hamas should know they would never be able take down Israel but it would be easy game for Israel to wipe out Gaza and Hamas.

If you think it's Hamas that's obstructing peace, think again. They're just pawns, like the other Palestinians, of the Zionists. Many here are clueless about the origins of Hamas.

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad

by Hassane Zerouky

The URL of this article is: http://globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks", the Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation.

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)".

Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of the Islamist movement in Palestine, returning from Cairo in the seventies, established an Islamic charity association. Prime Minister Golda Meir, saw this as a an opportunity to counterbalance the rise of Arafat’s Fatah movement. .According to the Israeli weekly Koteret Rashit (October 1987), "The Islamic associations as well as the university had been supported and encouraged by the Israeli military authority" in charge of the (civilian) administration of the West Bank and Gaza. "They [the Islamic associations and the university] were authorized to receive money payments from abroad."

The Islamists set up orphanages and health clinics, as well as a network of schools, workshops which created employment for women as well as system of financial aid to the poor. And in 1978, they created an "Islamic University" in Gaza. "The military authority was convinced that these activities would weaken both the PLO and the leftist organizations in Gaza." At the end of 1992, there were six hundred mosques in Gaza. Thanks to Israel’s intelligence agency Mossad (Israel’s Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks) , the Islamists were allowed to reinforce their presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, the members of Fatah (Movement for the National Liberation of Palestine) and the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression.

In 1984, Ahmed Yassin was arrested and condemned to twelve years in prison, after the discovery of a hidden arms cache. But one year later, he was set free and resumed his activities. And when the Intifada (‘uprising’) began, in October 1987, which took the Islamists by surprise, Sheik Yassin responded by creating the Hamas (The Islamic Resistance Movement): "God is our beginning, the prophet our model, the Koran our constitution", proclaims article 7 of the charter of the organization.

Ahmed Yassin was in prison when, the Oslo accords (Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-Government) were signed in September 1993. The Hamas had rejected Oslo outright. But at that time, 70% of Palestinians had condemned the attacks on Israeli civilians. Yassin did everything in his power to undermine the Oslo accords. Even prior to Prime Minister Rabin’s death, he had the support of the Israeli government. The latter was very reluctant to implement the peace agreement.

The Hamas then launched a carefully timed campaign of attacks against civilians, one day before the meeting between Palestinian and Israeli negotiators, regarding the formal recognition of Israel by the National Palestinian Council. These events were largely instrumental in the formation of a Right wing Israeli government following the May 1996 elections.
Quite unexpectedly, Prime Minister Netanyahu ordered Sheik Ahmed Yassin to be released from prison ("on humanitarian grounds") where he was serving a life sentence. Meanwhile, Netanyahu, together with President Bill Clinton, was putting pressure on Arafat to control the Hamas. In fact, Netanyahu knew that he could rely, once more, on the Islamists to sabotage the Oslo accords. Worse still: after having expelled Yassin to Jordan, Prime Minister Netanyahu allowed him to return to Gaza, where he was welcomed triumphantly as a hero in October 1997.

Arafat was helpless in the face of these events. Moreover, because he had supported Saddam Hussein during the1991 Gulf war, (while the Hamas had cautiously abstained from taking sides), the Gulf states decided to cut off their financing of the Palestinian Authority. Meanwhile, between February and April 1998, Sheik Ahmad Yassin was able to raise several hundred million dollars, from those same countries. The the budget of The Hamas was said to be greater than that of the Palestinian Authority. These new sources of funding enabled the Islamists to effectively pursue their various charitable activities. It is estimated that one Palestinian out of three is the recipient of financial aid from the Hamas. And in this regard, Israel has done nothing to curb the inflow of money into the occupied territories.

The Hamas had built its strength through its various acts of sabotage of the peace process, in a way which was compatible with the interests of the Israeli government. In turn, the latter sought in a number of ways, to prevent the application of the Oslo accords. In other words, Hamas was fulfilling the functions for which it was originally created: to prevent the creation of a Palestinian State. And in this regard, Hamas and Ariel Sharon, see eye to eye; they are exactly on the same wave length.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think it's Hamas that's obstructing peace, think again. They're just pawns, like the other Palestinians, of the Zionists. Many here are clueless about the origins of Hamas.
Allowing the creation Hamas doesn't mean Israel created Hamas. Just like PAP allowed the registration of WP as opposition doesn't mean PAP created WP.

Hamas was registered in Israel as an Islamic Association that engaged primarily in social welfare activities in GAza.

PLO was convinced that Israel was helping Hamas in the hope of triggering a civil war. Since Hamas did not engage in terror at first, Israel did not see it as a serious short-term threat, and some Israelis believed the rise of fundamentalism in Gaza could be used as a hedge to weaken the PLO, and this is what ultimately happened. That pretty much their error of judgement but in no way does it mean Israel created Hamas. Israel 'support' for Hamas wasn't proactive but passive in the sense that they didn't hinder the group activities and allow funds to flow in unrestricted.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Where is your compassion as a human being?

How can the killing of an innocent little Palestinian girl be justified even in a war? She was just there, at the wrong time and wrong place but she did not do anything to deserve the bullets from that shitty Captain who would probably rot in Hell if ever there is Hell.

It is just your hallucination to assume that she would breed future offspring of terrorists. You might as well say that LKY would never die.

When it comes to war, there is no room for compassion.