• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jat is all in on fake hasbara news. He cannot think for himself nor ask probing questions like
Where are the pics? Or
Why independent media doesn't confirm this? Or
If Israel really succeeded, they would publish pics and invite journalists to see the evidence?

If you were capable of thinking for yourself, you wouldn't be a moslem.
It's known that moslems remain in islam either because they believe in the 72 hookers in paradise crap or other moslems threatened to harm them if they leave islam.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
IDF rescued a hostage through ground action.

That guy is blowing a shofar. A ram's horn. I have two of those. It's a religious item, but I use them when I want to summon my helpers, since I am not a jew.:biggrin:

th

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Help is on the way my palestinian brothers.
After its settled, we go after PAP next.

Tok Mat: MAF ready to serve as peacekeeping force in Palestine if called upon

Defence Minister Datuk Seri Mohamad Hasan said any decision to unilaterally send troops to Palestine required careful assessment from various parties, including the neighbouring countries in the troubled region. — Bernama pic

Defence Minister Datuk Seri Mohamad Hasan said any decision to unilaterally send troops to Palestine required careful assessment from various parties, including the neighbouring countries in the troubled region. — Bernama pic
Follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our Telegram channel and
browser alerts
for the latest news you need to know.
Tuesday, 31 Oct 2023 6:15 PM MYT
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 31 — The Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) will be ready in the event of any decision or mandate to be deployed as a peacekeeping force to Palestine, says Defence Minister Datuk Seri Mohamad Hasan

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Help is on the way my palestinian brothers.
After its settled, we go after PAP next.

Tok Mat: MAF ready to serve as peacekeeping force in Palestine if called upon

Follow us on Instagram, subscribe to our Telegram channel and
browser alerts
for the latest news you need to know.
Tuesday, 31 Oct 2023 6:15 PM MYT
KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 31 — The Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) will be ready in the event of any decision or mandate to be deployed as a peacekeeping force to Palestine, says Defence Minister Datuk Seri Mohamad Hasan
m&ds as a peacekeeping force is like a fox guarding the Israeli henhouse

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you were capable of thinking for yourself, you wouldn't be a moslem.
It's known that moslems remain in islam either because they believe in the 72 hookers in paradise crap or other moslems threatened to harm them if they leave islam.
If you were capable of thinking for yourself, you wouldn't be a pagan, polytheist or idol worshipper that even the jews despise.

And you believe god shat?

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are thousands of naseem abu ajinas waiting to replace the one killed.
And they shall be eliminated too. It's not a threat, it's not a boast. It's just the way it'll be.

My salute to Mr Glockman.

We CIVILIZED Humanity had SUFFERED for centuries from the insane & power lusting Humans, but yet our courageous ancestors & us whom seek evolution & progress, PREVAILED. We WILL NEVER CONDONE the slaughter of innocent Humans, as we had been taught since young since millennia by mainstream religions.

What sadly happened in the past, remains in the past AS we Humankind have NO power to change the past, but WE DO HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE FUTURE, for the sake of ourselves & future generations to come.

To Mr syed putra:-
Your BLIND devotion to the naseem abu ajinas or whatever names that beasts in Human form wish to call themselves, & hopes that another & another such animals & cowards whom would rather kill innocents than challenge those responsible for their insane 'slights' WILL be ANNIHILATED, for the sake of progress & evolution for Humankind to live in peace, under the RULE OF LAW, & for future generations to come.

Your naeem IDOLS will be exterminated as the wise Mr. Clockman had predicted. We HUMANKIND are 7 BILLION STRONG. Your idols will never have enough bullets or attempts to MISUSE religion/ideologies or whatever that will FOOL the naive ever again, to kill us all.

The insignificant nobody me had read your posts. You have the right to express your views, but you have NO right to attempt to fool the naive to gain supporters for your insane BUT deadly views, as it WILL harm not just their lives, but lives of loved ones & others whom only seek to live in peace, to change the future than to hold the baggage of past in their stubborn & often insane hearts, to regress society.

If you feel so strongly about your views, then DO GO PUBLIC. Show your face & FEERLEESLY LEAD BY EXAMPLE, than to mislead others, & be the martyr that you & your kind seek for. Be a man & face the challenge - man to man fight in public, or by RESPONSIBLE public intellectual discourse if you wish, than to harm innocent others by misrepresentation, lies & mindless conspiracy theories.

You may be stronger than me in physical size or intellect, but I will not live on knees to foolishness, ignorance or any attempts by your kind to harm others. I may even lose my life in such attempts of a FAIR man to man fight, but at the least, it will inspire others to do the same, & for sure, they will be stronger than you not just in physical size or superior intellect, but with a far stronger moral compass to save the lives of innocents for progress & evolution in peace & prosperity, by courage & never to live in fear...

My humble apologies. I meant no offence. Peace.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
To Mr syed putra:-
Your BLIND devotion to the naseem abu ajinas or whatever names that beasts in Human form wish to call themselves, & hopes that another & another such animals & cowards whom would rather kill innocents than challenge those responsible for their insane 'slights' WILL be ANNIHILATED, for the sake of progress & evolution for Humankind to live in peace, under the RULE OF LAW, & for future generations to come.
You are condoning property theft on a grand scale. How would you like if a immigrant comes in and take over your home for nothing. Think about that. They just Chase you out with guns and shoot you if you refuse.
PAP did this to malays too