• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israel send girls to NS, why not S'pore?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - Israel send girls to NS, why not S'pore?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:31 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1771.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Seems like the Israeli girls are enjoying themselves....

idf-women.jpg

idfgirl.jpg

[email protected]

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:33 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1771.2 in reply to 1771.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
women.jpg

gpo-39972.jpg

610x.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fear it will happen and than PAP will erect a gantry outside every pigeon hold to collect money to feed the growing army populations. Worse if they hike GST to 30%.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good point! Now you can go to HL park to protest without fear. Bring posted, print T-shirt NO NS.

ilovesg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean Girls are too well-taken care of and they are always saying that guys go in is to keep fit and is nothing. They do not know that we treated worst than dirt inside. Put aside all our humility and integrity.

ilovesg

Alfrescian
Loyal
The time will not be so quick... maybe 20 years down the road that would be the earliest to enlist sg woman.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fear it will happen and than PAP will erect a gantry outside every pigeon hold to collect money to feed the growing army populations. Worse if they hike GST to 30%.

You saying PAP so stupid that they only know how to ERECT! Gantries! They don't know how to go to Israel to find out how male and female soldiers serve side by side?

There is someone from PAP going to Hong Kong to study the housing rental problem. Why not send him to Israel to study the Israel how they solved the "NS for Females" problem too.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean Girls are too well-taken care of and they are always saying that guys go in is to keep fit and is nothing. They do not know that we treated worst than dirt inside. Put aside all our humility and integrity.

Agree. Singapore girls are too well taken off that they say that carrying a baby for nine months, can be compared to serving NS in Singapore.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i rather dun let them serve. i still remember one incident regarding female regular slaves told to me by my sgt.

it was during his bmt, i think he was in same company with a platoon of girls. during field camp when they need to dig the selfscrape, the girls complain here and there. end up the guys from other platoon (i think he was one of them) after finish digging theirs have to dig for them.

burden....

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<
i rather dun let them serve. i still remember one incident regarding female regular slaves told to me by my sgt.
>>

you sound like gay who love NS.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is the guy heart more soft in that given situation; given a more strict instructor around . Die die must let them dig the shell scrape.

Even if they motion the bill in parliment for debate, it is not possible to pass it. If the emperor wanted it be done, he would have do so when NS Bill was passed. Doing so to justify the needs of the country at that point in time.

unicando

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - Israel send girls to NS, why not S'pore?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:31 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1771.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Seems like the Israeli girls are enjoying themselves....

idf-women.jpg

idfgirl.jpg

[email protected]

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:33 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1771.2 in reply to 1771.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
women.jpg

gpo-39972.jpg

610x.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

hmm...some like to backpack, they make good adventure travelling buddies :smile:

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to have them serve in the Armed Forces, just have them serve as nurses in hospitals and old folks home. This will solve alot of problems as to raising cost in health care and care for the elderly.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Israel they even pick women as fighter pilots! Its the Israeli defence ministry that picks its candidates not the recruit applying for it. The govt chooses them, no application necessary!

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, don't u see it. The guys were hoping to get dates with girls mah! Guys were thinking of kisses & sex lah as return favour if they dig for them.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
too pampered are the gals of SG.
too "prim" & "proper" are they
they only know how to complain
each and every farking day!!