• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israel now resorts to massacre Palestinians but principled PAP diam diam

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many SAF orcifers cheering for their mentor's cuntry - go Israel go!

Israel is only cuntry who knows how to fight the terrorists effectively, unlike the impotent Amerikans. (Eg. Afghanistan)

They must inflict a pain so painful into the terrorists population's intergenerational memory, that future gens will say "never again!” to take up arms.

View attachment 196379
Yamashita gave u chinks a good hair cut when he came in the 40s. No more terror risk today. :cool:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheh, you think I don't know what KAH and ROD are? That's my time during NS of 2.5 years. So secretive as if you are James Bond or what? I also from secret unit, got no public recall turnout, only personal call contact. Only when during real wartime will my unit have public recall turnout. We only go to camp report and sign in then go back home unlike others must go through preparing weapons, ammo, etc. All our equipment and weapons are vacuum packed ready to go if real war is activated. Only those in the know know what my unit is.
You are nothing but a coolie gene retard and a running dog of the PAP. Please lah. Stop dreaming . Sickipoora cannot fight at all. At least I am thoroughly ashamed of my 30 months in NS and a total waste of time in a useless SAF organisation. The maids in Sickipoora can do a better job compared to the dumb Sinkies who can't even carry their own full packs.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are nothing but a coolie gene retard and a running dog of the PAP. Please lah. Stop dreaming . Sickipoora cannot fight at all. At least I am thoroughly ashamed of my 30 months in NS and a total waste of time in a useless SAF organisation. The maids in Sickipoora can do a better job compared to the dumb Sinkies who can't even carry their own full packs.
Can see that you are a fucking retard even if you are a KAH. I don't support PAP or any party for that matter, but I enjoyed my NS time. It's how you make the best of what you have and make the best of it and come out winning instead of KPKB like a loser. NS is necessary for a non-Muslim country surrounded by Islamic terrorist cults. It's not about winning a war, we all know Singapore cannot win in the long run without US backing. The NS is a deterrent to those Islamic terrorists not to fuck around or they will face destruction as well. Just look at how Hamas now crying foul play when it was them who first attacked Israel and cheering in the beginning. I guess you are too dumb to understand that.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can see that you are a fucking retard even if you are a KAH. I don't support PAP or any party for that matter, but I enjoyed my NS time. It's how you make the best of what you have and make the best of it and come out winning instead of KPKB like a loser. NS is necessary for a non-Muslim country surrounded by Islamic terrorist cults. It's not about winning a war, we all know Singapore cannot win in the long run without US backing. The NS is a deterrent to those Islamic terrorists not to fuck around or they will face destruction as well. Just look at how Hamas now crying foul play when it was them who first attacked Israel and cheering in the beginning. I guess you are too dumb to understand that.
What a retard to believe PAP's propaganda. Yes I did learn something during NS. When confronted by the enemy obey the command.
" Belakang pusing. Cepat jalan".

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a retard to believe PAP's propaganda. Yes I did learn something during NS. When confronted by the enemy obey the command.
" Belakang pusing. Cepat jalan".
Not PAP propaganda but reality. You think Islamic countries are peaceful? You think they respect you? Unless you are also the same Islamic terrorists retard, everyone can see how evil Islam is.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not PAP propaganda but reality. You think Islamic countries are peaceful? You think they respect you? Unless you are also the same Islamic terrorists retard, everyone can see how evil Islam is.
Yes PAP is always right. Fucking retard. No wonder PAP will rule Sickipoora forever.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A fucking PAP running dog with coolie genes who enjoys being arse fucked and happy with cdc vouchers. That is a loser.

PAP running dog? You must be dreaming. I always voted for oppositions, but I understand retarded m&d terrorists llike you always KPKB for hands out.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Palestine and sinkie are not "Terra nullius". A territory without a master. There are savages in these parts before immigrants coming in and breeding faster than cockroaches.