• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Paki to hang Christian for ‘blasphemous’ images sent by 'peaceful' muslim

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Christians went against the Bible which teaches love, peace and tolerance, pray for tjose who persecute you ... that's why many who called themselves Christians will not get to heaven.
I will quote from the red lettered bible because the rest are mostly corrupted
John 13:34-35
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Jesus only tells about love to his disciples, not to the masses. Again christians fool themselves.

The part about peace, yes I agree Jesus says:
John 14:27. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

I have not read Jesus preaching tolerance.

And pray for those who persecute you aka turn the other cheek?
Absolutely no christian follow this. Since when does the church, christian armies, leaders, generals, nation ever turn the other cheek? Hypocrisy!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will quote from the red lettered bible because the rest are mostly corrupted
John 13:34-35
“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Jesus only tells about love to his disciples, not to the masses. Again christians fool themselves.

The part about peace, yes I agree Jesus says:
John 14:27. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

I have not read Jesus preaching tolerance.

And pray for those who persecute you aka turn the other cheek?
Absolutely no christian follow this. Since when does the church, christian armies, leaders, generals, nation ever turn the other cheek? Hypocrisy!
If you are sincere, can give you Bible study. But you should worry about Islam first which preaches pedophilia, hate and beheadings of non-believers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are sincere, can give you Bible study. But you should worry about Islam first which preaches pedophilia, hate and beheadings of non-believers.
i believe when it first started, arabs were liberators and christians and jews marched along with them.
Historical evidence suggest no forced conversions in liberated land from Andalusia to Persia.
Marriage to the underage is prohibited. NOr was this written in historical records of non believers. Nothing to suggest indulgence of paedophilia nature.

On the other hand, the christian spanish inquisition saw many executed ethnically cleansed after moorish rule of Andalusia ended.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe when it first started, arabs were liberators and christians and jews marched along with them.
Historical evidence suggest no forced conversions in liberated land from Andalusia to Persia.
Marriage to the underage is prohibited. NOr was this written in historical records of non believers. Nothing to suggest indulgence of paedophilia nature.

On the other hand, the christian spanish inquisition saw many executed ethnically cleansed after moorish rule of Andalusia ended.
Lol ... you fiction book writer ah?

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me where in the Quran it tell you to do pedophilia, hate and beheadings?
Muslims don't read your own quran is it?

Muslims must emulate your prophet who is supposed to be the best human bring although the quran also says Jesus and Mary are sinless. And having sex with a 9 year old is pedophilia in my books.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims don't read your own quran is it?

Muslims must emulate your prophet who is supposed to be the best human bring although the quran also says Jesus and Mary are sinless. And having sex with a 9 year old is pedophilia in my books.
Ok show it to me pedophilia, hate and beheadings then. I haven't seen that in the Quran.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't blame his twisted misunderstanding of the Quran and say the book is at fault, can we?
Just like we wouldn't blame the bible for the atrocities of past Popes, KKK and the catholic church, can we?

mainstream mohammedans do blame the Bible for the said atrocities. Your version of the mohammedan religion seems different from mainstream sonni version.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok show it to me pedophilia, hate and beheadings then. I haven't seen that in the Quran.

Don't need to quote a quran verse. You forgot that the 1924 cairo quran that you're currently reading isn't the only mohammedan scripture. The hadiths and sunnahs are equally the scriptures of your mohammedan arabian religion.

In sudan, the shariah courts there once sentenced moslems to death for rejecting the hadiths.

4640.jpg

Twenty-five Muslim men, including three teenagers, are facing the death penalty in Sudan after being charged with apostasy for following the wrong version of Islam.

The men were released on bail on Monday after being arrested in Khartoum in November while listening to religious teachings and imprisoned for more than five weeks.

The men, aged between 15 and 51, belong to the minority Hausa ethnicity, many of whom follow a different interpretation of Islam to the one sanctioned by Omar al-Bashir’s government.

They are accused of “rejecting the prophet Muhammad’s teachings”, rejecting the Hadith and taking the Qur’an as the sole source of religious legitimacy – a crime punishable by death in Sudan.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/16/sudan-charges-25-death-penalty-apostasy-sharia-law

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
mainstream mohammedans do blame the Bible for the said atrocities. Your version of the mohammedan religion seems different from mainstream sonni version.
You really have a comprehension problem.
Now I understand why your interpretation of the bible is way off.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You really have a comprehension problem.
Now I understand why your interpretation of the bible is way off.

You're already a moron. No use trying to deflect your stupidity by accusing others. Only a moron would believe that a pedophile could be a prophet and flew around on a flying horse.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't need to quote a quran verse. You forgot that the 1924 cairo quran that you're currently reading isn't the only mohammedan scripture. The hadiths and sunnahs are equally the scriptures of your mohammedan arabian religion.

In sudan, the shariah courts there once sentenced moslems to death for rejecting the hadiths.

4640.jpg

Twenty-five Muslim men, including three teenagers, are facing the death penalty in Sudan after being charged with apostasy for following the wrong version of Islam.

The men were released on bail on Monday after being arrested in Khartoum in November while listening to religious teachings and imprisoned for more than five weeks.

The men, aged between 15 and 51, belong to the minority Hausa ethnicity, many of whom follow a different interpretation of Islam to the one sanctioned by Omar al-Bashir’s government.

They are accused of “rejecting the prophet Muhammad’s teachings”, rejecting the Hadith and taking the Qur’an as the sole source of religious legitimacy – a crime punishable by death in Sudan.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/16/sudan-charges-25-death-penalty-apostasy-sharia-law
The Quran today and the one 1000 years ago is exactly the same. Your delusions are just to cover the fact your bible has been changed and corrupted numerous times. Catholic bible has 77 books. Protestant bible, which is derived from the Catholic bible has 66 books. Clear, unambiguous corruption.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Quran today and the one 1000 years ago is exactly the same.

Not backed up by any historical evidence.

Your delusions are just to cover the fact your bible has been changed and corrupted numerous times.

Show us where the corruption is. Till today, you've yet to show any evidence.

Catholic bible has 77 books. Protestant bible, which is derived from the Catholic bible has 66 books. Clear, unambiguous corruption.

A simple Google search will show that the moslem quran was standardized only as recent as 1924, with the adoption of the hafs version as the official quran and all other versions dumped into the Nile river. Pointing fingers at the Catholics or Protestants doesn't change the fact that the current moslem quran is nothing but a recent compilation.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're already a moron. No use trying to deflect your stupidity by accusing others. Only a moron would believe that a pedophile could be a prophet and flew around on a flying horse.
It is so much worse believing God begets a son. This God has to go through a pussy to enter the world! Being a god's son, he needs to eat, sleep and defecate. And he wipes his butt too.
Then weak humans can kill this powerful God and crucify him. And then his dead body magically disappears.
You need to see a psychiatrist.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
A simple Google search will show that the moslem quran was standardized only as recent as 1924, with the adoption of the hafs version as the official quran and all other versions dumped into the Nile river. Pointing fingers at the Catholics or Protestants doesn't change the fact that the current moslem quran is nothing but a recent compilation.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is so much worse believing God begets a son. This God has to go through a pussy to enter the world!

You're really a moron. The Bible never mentioned or implied that God fucked Mary. Even your fool of a prophett mentioned the virgin birth of Mary in the religion he founded.

Being a god's son, he needs to eat, sleep and defecate. And he wipes his butt too.

Apparently to you, eat, sleep and shit is a shameful thing. I suppose you don't do any of those things.

Then weak humans can kill this powerful God and crucify him. And then his dead body magically disappears.

moslems like you prefer your prophets to be lifelong bullies, always succesfully raiding, conquering and invading others. Really macho! That's basically how influential figures in islamic history are like. Robbers, rapists, murderers, jihadists.

You better see a psychiatrist. You actually believe that a pedophile is a prophet.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The 1924 cairo quran is backed by historical evidence. The evidence embarrassed you, so you insist that it is not evidence. Anyone reading our discussion can do a simple search on Google or Chatgpt for the '1924 cairo quran'.