• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islam in Indonesia is Peaceful too: House Church Forced to Cease Worship Activities in Java by Muslim neighbors

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesia.png

https://www.persecution.org/2024/03...o-cease-worship-activities-in-java-indonesia/

A video of the disbandment of a Sunday worship service at a resident’s house in Balaraja, Tangerang Regency, on the island of Java, Indonesia, recently went viral on social media. Neighbors broke up the Christian worship service, which, according to Balaraja Police Chief AKP Badri Hasan, occurred on Sunday Morning, March 17.

After receiving reports of multiple residents gathering inside, police visited the home. However, they arrived after the worship time had ended.

Badri said the house had been used as a place of worship during the last year. However, that Sunday, neighbors alleged that no permit had been issued to allow a worship gathering to take place at the house.

Authorities asked the homeowner, who acknowledged she had hosted multiple worship gatherings, to publicly say she would no longer host worship services. “Declaring that starting today, I will no longer hold religious services in my house. Thus, I made this statement without any coercion from any party,” the woman said in a video.

Police, who mediate between the homeowner and members of the community, are expected to follow up with each party.

Please pray that these believers and Christians throughout Indonesia can soon worship freely.