• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISIS Calls Out Singapore!! Game On!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ISIS wants to target Singapore for being a beacon of light amidst a sea of poverty, ignorance and religious intolerance.

11209549_712012022244132_1884028103053811535_n.png

I say, bring it on! Our SAF and Home Team will kick ISIS's arse!!

5134798227_a589b57cc6_o_d.jpg

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wide and comfortable road leads to hell.

The narrow and treacherous road leads to heaven.

Allah Woo Abba! Bring it on man you Islamic Mudderfackers!

Where I can sign on? I have been inactive for too long.

I missed the smell of gun powder. Which arty shell makes the loudest bang? 150mm?

Time for some Halal kebabs!

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The wide and comfortable road leads to hell.

The narrow and treacherous road leads to heaven.

Allah Woo Abba! Bring it on man you Islamic Mudderfackers!

Where I can sign on? I have been inactive for too long.

I missed the smell of gun powder. Which arty shell makes the loudest bang? 150mm?

Time for some Halal kebabs!

Why do you need to sign on when all male sinkies who can or have done NS have already signed on. Your rifle is waiting for you when the button is pushed.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the might of israeli jews and US cannot withstand the forces of Muhammad.maybe we can send all the christian idiots like xpo to deal with them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ISIS better not fuck with the SAF. We will slaughter ISIS down to the last man.

saf31.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pappies will use this incident to call for 'vigilance' and 'solidarity'. How convenient indeed. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asian countries really like to deify their leaders. Every leader is a 天子 with the divine mandate of heaven to rule. You cannot mock him or disrespect him. :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Asian countries really like to deify their leaders. Every leader is a 天子 with the divine mandate of heaven to rule. You cannot mock him or disrespect him. :rolleyes:

We are not the first. Pakistan's blasphemy laws deifies their Islamic saints and prophets. Malaysia also has similar laws.

A woman, a child and a baby have died in Pakistan during riots over an allegedly blasphemous Facebook post.

Their home was one of several set on fire in the city of Gujranwala on Sunday and another woman miscarried during the violence.

The woman, her seven-year-old granddaughter and her baby sister died of suffocation, according to police officials.

The victims were members of the Ahmadi religious sect, who identify with Islam but are widely regarded as heretics in Pakistan and face persecution.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...hemous-facebook-post-in-pakistan-9633511.html