• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISD extends its ‘reach’ to Singapore schools

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]ISD extends its ‘reach’ to Singapore schools[/h]Posted by temasektimes on July 17, 2012

Even as Malaysia abolished its draconian ‘Internal Security Act’ which allows for indefinite detention without trial, Singapore’s Internal Security Department or ISD is extending its ‘reach’ to Singapore schools.

A mobile exhibition was held at Dunman High School yesterday morning to “give young Singaporeans a better insight into the past and present challenges, threats faced by the nation, and the role played by security officers in dealing with them.”

The exhibition was launched by Minister of State for Home and Foreign Affairs Masagos Zulkifli and showcases historical content and artefacts from the Internal Security Department’s Heritage Centre.

There are plans to bring the exhibition to ALL national schools in the next two years.

Despite rising opposition from Singaporeans, the government and the state media have been using terrorism as ‘threat’ to justify the continued existence of the ISA whose critics said was abused to detain political opponents of the government in the past.

The longest detained political prisoner in the world is not Nelson Mandela or Aung San Suu Kyi, but a Singaporean Chia Thye Poh who was detained for 32 years without trial under the ISA.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will they give a demonstration or let the female students experience a Tang Fong Har? Go bra-less and use no pad for period?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Propaganda is best served to impressionable young minds. It's the same in any country.

Schools are training the young to obey authority, and to become obedient, productive workers.

That's all there is to the education system.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Propaganda is best served to impressionable young minds. It's the same in any country.

Schools are training the young to obey authority, and to become obedient, productive workers.

Matriculation is obsolete in the 21st century.

"Five years from now on the Web, for free, you'll be able to find the best lectures in the world." - Bill Gates

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My ex-gf loves being interrogated. I always interrogate when i'm humping her and threaten to cum inside her if she dun deny the allegations.

Nobody enjoys being interrogated, thats the point. A good deterence against terrorists.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody enjoys being interrogated, thats the point. A good deterence against terrorists.

I can understand scum like you, know what interroagting means.

You are being interrogated EVERYDAY as you logged into this forum.

So do you hate it?

Don't tell me you can't understand and say you're enjoying it!LOL

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Bloody Police State

You mean like dis ?

cheesiokchin-pseudonymity-2.jpg

Chee%20Siok%20Chin.jpg

Or dis one ?

a-marxist-plot-in-singapore.jpg

marxist_conspiracy.jpg

161259185_640.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fascists Training In Progress

You mean NCC or NPCC ? Tis kind of things are purely bullshit. I never got myself involved with fascism except NSF. Tweak the young minds here and there, it's Kong Hee Fatt Choy for PAP !

ncc-zaobao.jpg

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fascists Training In Progress

remember krafty, this guy was emotionally tortured by lky's cronies until his mind went bonkers. apparently, lky's cronies probe him for at least 10 years, broke him up with his sweetheart, threw bricks at him.
bascically, they tortured him psychologically. don't be surprised if he take a knife and stab people out there, as for his enemies, he is quite certain one day he will meet them. hope he has his revenge!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=2]ISD extends its ‘reach’ to Singapore schools[/h]Posted by temasektimes on July 17, 2012

Even as Malaysia abolished its draconian ‘Internal Security Act’ which allows for indefinite detention without trial, Singapore’s Internal Security Department or ISD is extending its ‘reach’ to Singapore schools.

Do you know why Malaysia decided to abolish ISA????

Because if BN lost the goverment and election to PR and decided to create racial trouble, PR can nolonger have ISA to use to arrest BN people for doing so.

Its all about politics.