• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISD Coffee? Sir Elton John said Jesus was BAPOK GAY !!

UMNO Terrorist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should ISD ask Sir Elton John to have coffee?

Or PAP Kangaroo to charge Jesus under Section 337A - aka Anwar's charge?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2010021...kaW9uX21vc3RfcG9wdWxhcgRzbGsDamVzdXN3YXMzOWdh

Jesus was 'gay:' Elton John
AFP

capt.photo_1266619477984-1-0.jpg

Jesus was 'gay:' Elton John AFP/Getty Images/File – Musician Elton John speaks onstage at the Los Angeles Convention Center on January 2010 in Los Angeles, …
Fri Feb 19, 5:44 pm ET

NEW YORK (AFP) – British pop superstar Elton John stirred controversy in a magazine interview Friday when he claimed that Jesus Christ was "gay."

"I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems," John said in an interview posted on the website of US celebrity news magazine Parade.

"On the cross, he forgave the people who crucified him. Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don't know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East -- you're as good as dead," said John, who is gay.

The Catholic League, the largest US Catholic rights group, condemned the comments.

"Jesus was certainly compassionate, but to say he was 'super-intelligent' is to compare the son of God to a successful game-show contestant," league president Bill Donohue said in a statement.

"More seriously, to call Jesus a homosexual is to label him a sexual deviant. But what else would we expect from a man who previously said, 'From my point of view, I would ban religion completely'?"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Elton John is a gay. That puts a context to his words.

Your words are offensive UMNO Terrorist.

Elton John is a gay...we all know that, from the time he came into prominence with his song , "Your Song"...

That is not offensive...

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elton John is a gay...we all know that, from the time he came into prominence with his song , "Your Song"...

That is not offensive...

To insult a religious leader is offensive.

The words of UMNO Terrorist "Or PAP Kangaroo to charge Jesus under Section 337A - aka Anwar's charge?" are offensive.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The words of UMNO Terrorist "Or PAP Kangaroo to charge Jesus under Section 337A - aka Anwar's charge?" are offensive.

hmmmm.....ISD must be involved...?...or members have its privileges, for this is not put on you tube, and no Christians have emailed MDA to complain or.........

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmmm.....ISD must be involved...?...or members have its privileges, for this is not put on you tube, and no Christians have emailed MDA to complain or.........

Must it be reported to ISD for it to be offensive?

Why not put the name of your own religious leader there and see if it offends you?

S

sodoMee

definitely not the first time he insult people....:biggrin:

040923_madelton_vmed_9a.widec.jpg

Elton John calls Taiwan cameramen 'rude, vile pigs'
(Agencies)
Updated: 2004-09-23 15:18

Sir Elton John warmed up his vocal chords for a Taiwan concert Thursday by calling photographers a bunch of "rude, vile pigs."

British pop musician Elton John [baidu]

The media ambushed the rock star after he arrived by private plane Thursday shortly after midnight at Taipei.

John was angry that police allegedly did not properly restrain the pack and protect him "from the ensuing chaos," a statement issued by the singer said.

ETTV cable news showed footage of John, dressed in a royal blue track suit and matching sunglasses, berating the photographers and TV crews as he cleared immigration.

The fuming star was also shown clenching his teeth and muttering expletives as he stood with his arms crossed tightly across his chest.

"Rude vile pigs," shouted John, who was to perform in Taipei. "Do you know what that means? Rude vile pigs. That's what all of you are."

One of the photographers shouted back, "Why don't you get out of Taiwan?"

John answered, "We'd love to get out of Taiwan if it's full of people like you. Pig! Pig!"

The star, who recently performed in Shanghai and Hong Kong, said, "We had a great tour of the Far East and then we come to Taiwan."

John's statement said, "Despite this frightening arrival, his spirits remain high and he is looking forward to performing the concert."

He wasn't the first foreign star to experience an immediate case of culture shock after encountering aggressive Taiwanese photographers at Taipei's airport.

When British singer Robbie Williams arrived for a concert in 2001, he ran through the terminal as photographers pursued him.

Some reporters objected to Williams' use of an expletive when referring to Taiwan.

"I didn't insult Taiwan. I will insult you," Williams said before rattling off a series of expletives.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sodoMee

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mrx2naUGeh8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mrx2naUGeh8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

S

sodoMee

i dun think you wanna mess with him, look at the staff...

just imagine what he'll do to you when he shaft it up your ass....

pope-II.jpg

swine_flu_H1H1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISD have no shame lah. Jiak Liao Bee and Jiak Sai!

Go fuck spider and don't try to hoodwink us.

ISD coffee?

I give them coffee enema then they will fucking wake up!

http://altmedicine.about.com/cs/dietarytherapy/a/EnemasColonics.htm

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d7DctjArZe0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d7DctjArZe0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lee_cunt_yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun think you wanna mess with him, look at the staff...

just imagine what he'll do to you when he shaft it up your ass....

pope-II.jpg

How come the religious men like Tee Kee is not here to defend Jesus?

So they must be agreeing to Elton John's claim?:confused::rolleyes::eek::(

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
ISD face a very serious problem today.

The Singaporean peasants are much poorer and hence no longer afraid even to die - not to say ISD.

:(

whitehorse88

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi sodomee,

i'm a catholic..

i'm offended when you offended the pope on that statment. Has he offended you in anyway.. ??

Catholic singaporean