• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Tony Tan related to LKY?

sharingan83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either my google-fu sucks or PAP has a pro SEO team in place. Cant seem to find much facts on this.

http://veritas-lux.blogspot.com/2011/06/nepotism-cronyism-1-how-tony-tan-is.html

A bunch of relatives and lackies
PAP is one of most corrupt party in the world. One sees many elected officers of PAP as well as top civil servant are relative of one another.

Family of Shylock
Kwa Siew Tee is Lee Kuan Yew's father-in-law. Lee Kuan Yew's mother-in-law and Bankster Tan Chin Tuan 's wife are sisters. So Tan Chin Tuan is LKY's uncle-in-law. Tony Tan is Tan Chin Tuan's nephew.

Both Kwa Siew Tee and Tan Chin Tuan were top banksters of OCBC. The financialization of Singapore's economy whereby banksters parasite feed on the productive citizen can easily be understood -- if one is aware how deeply Lee Kuan Yew is connected with shylock.

Tony Tan the best actor
In public, Tony Tan shows himself as a humble and wise man. Unfortunately nothing is further from truth. Nothing good can be expected from scion of bankster. While Singaporean focus on Ho Ching and her Temasek fiasco, few people knew that GIC under the charge of Tony Tan has lost its pants in 2008 crisis.

In short, Tony Tan has blown up Singapore's pension aka the corrupt CPF. He is responsible for condemning Singaporean to a work till death because CPF is effectively being wipe out in real terms. (PAP is going to stealth default CPF)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Either my google-fu sucks or PAP has a pro SEO team in place. Cant seem to find much facts on this.

http://veritas-lux.blogspot.com/2011/06/nepotism-cronyism-1-how-tony-tan-is.html

Actually I think this is right. Kwa Geok Choo's (Mrs. Lee Kuan Yew) was the daughter of Wee Yew Neo and Kwa Siew Tee. Kwa Siew Tee was involved in OCBC, and one of wife's sister, Helene Wee (sister of Wee Yew Neo) married Tan Chin Tuan. But Old Goat is related not by blood, but by marriage. Gay Loong on the other hand is related by blood. Gay Loong's maternal grandmother is the aunty of Tony Tan. Tony Tan is a distance Uncle to gay Loong.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Old fart says to look at his good track records, relatively! good to have old fart still alive to be whack to shit by netizens so all new generations of baby boomers children can also f... old farts .... hehehe

Yes..........

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
One cannot get into inner circle by qualifications and ability alone.
You can only get in by merleetocracy.

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess human effort really follow the path of least resistance. At the end of the day, for all his western education, the Old Man still adhere strongly to good old Chinese system of trust - family then relatives then friends.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wait guys, is this common knowledge? Does the average joe on the street know this?

This is not the right question to ask. The average joe on the street already know that many high posts appointments are held by Lee and Kwa clan members. Ho Jinx in Temasek, Hsien Yang at SingTel, Gay Loong as PM, Kwa Soon Bee as MP, etc. these are only the most prominent names. The average joe in the street should already suspect that any and all high ranking PAP appointees have a high probability of some connection to the lees and Kwas. therefore, the question is why they don't bother to do the homework and find out themselves. If i can do it ( and I am no Lee insider), so can they. If they are lazy or can't be bothered, its their fault.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
None of them are related. Raja is GKS's friend. Jayakumar was recommended by Tommy Koh. De an was recruited by old man. Viv B was identified by the Govt thru the Young Pyramids Club.

Only Dhanabalan is related to old man by marriage.

Among the Chinese only a few are related but enough to have control.
Perhaps through Rajaratnam or Devan Nair or Jeyakumur or pick up from Little India.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaa .................. I am rooting for Ah Bock. But if Walter Woon enters the fray, my vote goes to WW.

I will get a headache if Ah Bock does not qualify, leaving Ah Lian and Ah Yam. If that happens, no point voting.

We share the same sentiment but I hope that if it does happens you will vote for Ah Lian.
Don't waste our vote. 1 vote wasted is 1 vote to PAP.