• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is This True?

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely the people in charge of welfare cannot be so stupid and not do some of their own investigations.

Article written by a doctor in Melbourne.

A woman in her late 20's came to the hospital today with her 8th pregnancy.
She said to me "My mum told me that I am the breadwinner for the family."
I asked her to explain. She said that she can make babies and babies get money from the Government for the family.
It goes like this:

The Grandma calls the Department of child services and Centrelink, and states that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids. And they agree, then tells her the children will need to go into foster care.

The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a cheque for $400 per child each month.
Total yearly income: $72000pa and soon to be more when the 8th one is born, tax-free and nobody has to go to work!

In fact, they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home! The brother does not count.
Not to mention free dental treatment, free housing, free school dinners, free tuition fees at college or Uni, free eye care and glasses, free prescriptions and various other benefits...Total value of all benefits combined probably approaching $120,000 per annum.

That's about my salary as a senior consultant with years of experience and surgical skills in a Melbourne teaching hospital-then tax, Medicare levy etc is taken out! .
Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner" for the family.

This is how the politicians spend our taxes.
When this generous programme was invented in the '60s, the Great Society architects forgot to craft an end date, and now we are hopelessly over run with people who vote only for those who will continue to keep them on the dole.....
No wonder our country is broke!

Worse, our Muslim brothers have been paying attention, and by mandating that each Muslim family have eleven children.
They will soon replace the voting bloc above and can be running this country in around 12 years.

Are we alarmed yet, is anybody listening?

Please know I am not racist nor am I against Immigration, I just worry where this uncontrolled sort of immigration is going to take this wonderful country. There must be limits and controls in place or in around 12 years or less we will be going to midday prayers at the local mosque.
That's a simple fact of life my friends. They clearly intend to force that upon us.

Sincerely,
Sebastian J. Ciancino - Obstetrician,
Melbourne Vic
Don't forget to pay your taxes!!
There are a lot of “breadwinners” depending on you!

Well? Is anybody listening??

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read similar articles in Europe too. Those articles are exaggerating. If the benefits for not working was that great, many native Europeans and Aussies would have long ago stopped working and lived off welfare. Many people in developed societies and cities complain about the rising costs of living, despite earning and saving more than those jobless losers on welfare.

The problem you should be thinking about is; if an unemployed bum can raise so many kids to adulthood, then why can't two working adults, both of whom have so much more money and resources at their disposal?

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The problem you should be thinking about is; if an unemployed bum can raise so many kids to adulthood, then why can't two working adults, both of whom have so much more money and resources at their disposal?

Perhaps its to do with their mentality and attitudes.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes that is why i advocate no welfare support for single moms etc,,,but left wing bleeding heart liberal fuck wits will shoot me down and say oh must support them..not their fault etc etc,,yeah right,,,fuckwits like that are making the world worse,,,assholes,,,

belnibone

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes that is why i advocate no welfare support for single moms etc,,,but left wing bleeding heart liberal fuck wits will shoot me down and say oh must support them..not their fault etc etc,,yeah right,,,fuckwits like that are making the world worse,,,assholes,,,

How can it not be their fault? They have to share some of the fault for the predicament they are in. No support may be a bit harsh but excessive support is not the way to go either.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No support means they have to think and consider the consequences,,,,if have support,,,those fuckwits will be advocating for more n more as it is never enough...in ang mor lands,,they give more as they fell into those if we cut welfare the kids will suffer etc etc,,and that is why its the way it is,,,those civil serpents n politicians are afraid to cut,,if not bad press,,so the best is no support,,no need to go down that slippery slope...

How can it not be their fault? They have to share some of the fault for the predicament they are in. No support may be a bit harsh but excessive support is not the way to go either.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is y u dont waste resources on trailer park trash.

Universal NavigationSearchMail

Shameless UK mother 'can't work because she's a parent'

Yahoo7 NewsFebruary 10, 2015, 11:45 am

Shameless UK mother Claire Fitzgerald claims she can't work because she's a parent. Photo: Channel 5/YouTubeA shameless UK mother-of-three, who runs up a huge benefits bill every year, refuses to get a job because she earns more money in handouts.Claire Fitzpatrick, 29, who pockets almost £2,400 (AU$4682) in monthly welfare payments, admits she has no incentive to find employment."I used to get £1000 a month working but I get that on benefits so what's the point working?" she said.Her comments feature in a new series of shocking fly-on-the-wall documentary series, Benefits Britain, which lifts the lid on the UK's welfare dependency.How to get sacked before you've even started a new jobIn it the Essex mother defends her choice to rely on the public purse, saying: "I don't choose to be on benefits. I have no choice because I have children."Why should you be put down for being a mum and to want to live a life with your children?"Ms Fitzpatrick, who has claimed benefits most of her adult life, lives with her three children and partner Luke, who is also on the dole after struggling to find employment because of his criminal background.The pair live in a two-bedroom bungalow in Jaywick, one of the poorest estates in Britain where around 60 per cent of the population rely on benefits.Part of the couple's weekly handout is used to feed and look after their host of pets.Yahoo7 News

OUR PICKS

PM betrayed by at least six ministers

Is Peta the problem?

Baby girl born with possible twins inside her

Records show perilous past of 17th century Londoners

You've been sacked...now what?

Teen fired before first day of work over Tweet

Veteran Crow stable after surgery

Russian troops enter Ukraine

Mum charged for slapping son

Twenty-nine migrants die of cold on Italian coast guard boats

POPULAR VIDEOS

'American Sniper' murder trial resumes

Mothers beg for Bali Nine member's lives

Abbott faces Liberal party

Witness tried to save man from shark attack

Girl's life-saving emergency call

Carr on Abbott: ‘A fatally weakened Prime Minister’

Condolence motion for siege victims

Tony Abbott survives leadership vote

Bali Nine families take pleas to Jakarta

Fatal shark attack at Ballina

COMPARE & SAVE

Low Rate Home Loans

Budget Home Loancomp. rate p.a.4.76%Premium Plus Package Special Discounted Rate 250k+comp. rate p.a.*4.62%Important DisclosuresCompare more*

PARTNERS

Partner Match

Seek Learning

Carsales

Seek Jobs

Realestate.com.au

TopCheck your mail and get the latest updatesSign inNew here?*Sign up

Yahoo7 News

LatestSydneyMelbourneBrisbaneAdelaideWorldEntertainmentTechnology NewsOdd NewsContact

More from Yahoo7

NewsTVFinanceSportLifestyleEntertainmentGamesTravelDatingAll Sites*Yahoo!7 on FacebookView:*DesktopAdvertise with Us*Privacy*Terms*Help