• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this true love, again?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Saturday happened to walk past this Sex shop in Chinatown and decided to go in for a look. Wow! I dunno if you have been to any of these shops but I was totally dumbfounded@!!!

Vibros in all shapes and sizes, suction cups, see thru lingeries….I was shocked by the stuff they sell so indiscreetly!!! :eek:

Suddenly this sweet young thing appeared from behind the counter and approached me! Gosh! :eek: In my embarrassment I quickly grabbed something and headed to the cashier…I didn’t even know what I took! At the counter I realized it’s a pink colored 7in vibrator!! :o

This sweet salesgirl slowly walked to the cashier, gave me a mischievous smile and whispered: “buy for your gal ah”? Her smile was just too captivating…I immediately melted n blushed, not knowing what to say!!

Giggling, she handed me a card of the shop and said: “call us when u need anything else”…

While driving back I realized it’s the same feeling of puppy love that I’ve lost thru the years…and this sweet young (probably in her mid twenties) actually rekindled that lost feeling….is this true love, again?? Do you guys think I should call her?? Is she hinting for me to call??

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, this is true love...i remember years ago, I was at this Home DIY shop, the cashier sales girl was so cute and sweet that I blushed. I wanted to sian her but was too shy to. Huh...she is so yummy.:p

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sweet salesgirl slowly walked to the cashier, gave me a mischievous smile and whispered: “buy for your gal ah”? Her smile was just too captivating…I immediately melted n blushed, not knowing what to say!!

Giggling, she handed me a card of the shop and said: “call us when u need anything else”…
den wait for wat, faster call her telling her u need a demostration of the vibrator.
give her the hotel room number.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3889070587_0b1d6e8840_o.jpg

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, this is true love...i remember years ago, I was at this Home DIY shop, the cashier sales girl was so cute and sweet that I blushed. I wanted to sian her but was too shy to. Huh...she is so yummy.:p

this is true love??? this is lust lah.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody Cunt,

Do you have to use so many fucking nicks?

Go and study for your PSLE, Krafty!

Last Saturday happened to walk past this Sex shop in Chinatown and decided to go in for a look. Wow! I dunno if you have been to any of these shops but I was totally dumbfounded@!!!

Vibros in all shapes and sizes, suction cups, see thru lingeries….I was shocked by the stuff they sell so indiscreetly!!! :eek:

Suddenly this sweet young thing appeared from behind the counter and approached me! Gosh! :eek: In my embarrassment I quickly grabbed something and headed to the cashier…I didn’t even know what I took! At the counter I realized it’s a pink colored 7in vibrator!! :o

While driving back I realized it’s the same feeling of puppy love that I’ve lost thru the years…and this sweet young (probably in her mid twenties) actually rekindled that lost feeling….is this true love, again?? Do you guys think I should call her?? Is she hinting for me to call??

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If IMH allows their inmates to use the computer to surf the forum, could they at least restrict such mental cases like krafty to just ONE nick name?:biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
When love is abound, desire ceases.

If you're after some benefit, tangible or intangible, there is no love.

One more thing, the phrase 'desire love' is a misnomer. Love and desire are mutually exclusive.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One more thing, the phrase 'desire love' is a misnomer. Love and desire are mutually exclusive.

Disagree.

When Krafty smell your fart, he experiences love and desire as an entity !!:biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't agree. Love and hate are the source of ALL desires. Only when love and hate are extinguished then desires can be eradicated. I think our resident Buddhist Goh Meng Seng can comment on this.

jw5

Loyal

The phrase "intangible benefit" is also a misnomer.
If something is a benefit, it can't be intangible.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't agree. Love and hate are the source of ALL desires. Only when love and hate are extinguished then desires can be eradicated. I think our resident Buddhist Goh Meng Seng can comment on this.

You disagreed because we don't have a co-understanding of the meaning of the word 'love' to begin with. The feeling of being attracted 吸引or mesmerized 著迷 is definitely not my understanding of love.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The phrase "intangible benefit" is also a misnomer.
If something is a benefit, it can't be intangible.

My understanding of 'tangible' means discernible by touch. The keyword is touch.

So intangible would mean benefits not discernible by touch.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You disagreed because we don't have a co-understanding of the meaning of the word 'love' to begin with. The feeling of being attracted 吸引or mesmerized 著迷 is definitely not my understanding of love.

Even the deepest love adheres to desires. Only when neither love nor hate exist, can all desires be forgone. That accounts for the saying that when you enter the door of Buddha you must cut off your six ties (something like dat...)