• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the truth about M.Ravi?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does Ravi survive as a lawyer ? If he needs Uncle Yap to pay his admission fees to the hospital, how on earth is he going to afford his practicing licence and insurance ?

There is nothing so unusual. You let any man or woman be deprived of sufficient rest, and do lots of stressful work any one will just break down, it is a matter of time. The balance needed by everyone is good rest and work mah.

When you work so hard and got not rest you will also approach to become extremely unreasonable, that is only human mah.
:(

When that person is your friend then you must help loh.

:wink:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all his faults, he is a good man. I guess his mothers death has always impacted him, fate wasn't too good to him as well. Too many of his work has been done pro bono. He definitely needs a break and some rest.

Thanks to you and his friends for taking care of him.

He has good heart and extraordinary abilities, so we must help heaven to preserve good man like him. He need to relax after these big tasks.:wink:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Pretty true, he is lucky to have you. He should just take a good break and go somewhere for fresh air and contemplation.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he couldn't pay the admission fee, does that mean IMH would not admit him ? If so, it was Uncle Yap who sent him to IMH. Uncle Yap unknowingly became the accomplice of the regime.

If the supposedly insane patient couldn't afford IMH admission and warding fees, there're four alternatives.

1. Like Uncle Yap said, someone pays for him.

2. Get so criminally insane as to cause physical harm to others, then police will arrest and pay.

3. Apply to MCYS. When VB asks hawker, foodcourt or restaurant, reply dog food.

4. Roam on the street and eat real stray dog food.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he couldn't pay the admission fee, does that mean IMH would not admit him ? If so, it was Uncle Yap who sent him to IMH. Uncle Yap unknowingly became the accomplice of the regime.

I think the last thing Uncle Yap will do is to send an activist to IMH unless he really sees a problem. He is the type who cannot wait to crucify the PAP in all directions, less mirror the PAP's intentions in any way.

After the treatment Ravi came out better, fighting for Yong Vui Kong and all. What accomplice?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think there is anything too unusual.

In our society every job is a stress, at times we can not handle, especially when big tasks are in hands.

I use to lost lots of sleeps myself when I was in R + D, there was one time i nearly died of road accident because I kept working for 48 hrs sleepless. I woke up in hospital, then from GH to NUH, they could not heal me for months.

Today we can see more and more stressed persons around.:(

One symptom of stressed persons is they become extremely unreasonable. You will find that their usual personality is gone temporarily. Fortunately a short period of rest will allow many of them to recover, some will take longer. Medication also help.

Ravi did this and went through this to help others, not for himself, that is why he deserve our help.:wink:

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose everyone handles stress differently and some handle it better than others. It is all in the mind when managing stress.

If he becomes irrational, how can he fight for Yong Vui Kong? I suggest he takes a break and rest well. Fight only when he is fully recovered then it would be more productively. If not, he may just do more harm to the people that he is trying to help. He may mean well but the outcome may not be.

I think the last thing Uncle Yap will do is to send an activist to IMH unless he really sees a problem. He is the type who cannot wait to crucify the PAP in all directions, less mirror the PAP's intentions in any way.

After the treatment Ravi came out better, fighting for Yong Vui Kong and all. What accomplice?