• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this REALLY serious matter ?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, this is dead serious matter in SBF...

The IRIS BROTHERHOOD is here and everywhere.....Majulah Iris Power!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

images

Iris jee kee LAN. Suck my penis.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Iris jee kee LAN. Suck my penis.

You will be executed at dawn for insulting The Iris Brotherhood!! Your limbs will be amputated for your great insult to the Iris Brotherhood! You are finished Mr Chon. Please apologise or else my Master will come and rain upon you. Repent and seek forgiveness....The Power Of The Iris Brotherhood!!!

iris.jpg

How dare you insult The Iris ???

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be careful what you are asking. My sifu have many teeth like daggers and they will stab your penis. If you want some fun then you better look for his brother the blackasshole.

Go tell your Master, The Blackhole is here seeking his great pardon and forgiveness. Let the Iris Brotherhood flourish and empower all secret members in SBF!!!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will be executed at dawn for insulting The Iris Brotherhood!! Your limbs will be amputated for your great insult to the Iris Brotherhood! You are finished Mr Chon. Please apologise or else my Master will come and rain upon you. Repent and seek forgiveness....The Power Of The Iris Brotherhood!!!

iris.jpg

How dare you insult The Iris ???

Limpeh already fuck your mother phua chee bye until I got STD. Your laubu not professional. Got std never say. I got never mind. Chow shit skins ft also Kena std from your laubu.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Limpeh already fuck your mother phua chee bye until I got STD. Your laubu not professional. Got std never say. I got never mind. Chow shit skins ft also Kena std from your laubu.

you are an ungrateful idiot mr chon and you are so vulgar . what has happened to you mr chon? you lost your balls or have you lost everything ? nevermind i am here to help you, despite what you are. i am sent here to rescue you....now come on board my battleship and fly away to a safe haven....my master has instructed me to save you....come on board...

star-wars-21093143.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are an ungrateful idiot mr chon and you are so vulgar . what has happened to you mr chon? you lost your balls or have you lost everything ? nevermind i am here to help you, despite what you are. i am sent here to rescue you....now come on board my battleship and fly away to a safe haven....my master has instructed me to save you....come on board...

star-wars-21093143.jpg

mr chon is the resident vulval mouth
but he is a confucius scholar
please forgive him
he needs to ventilate sometimes
forgive him brother....please spare him
he has already embraced the Power Of The Iris Brotherhood....Banzai!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

your vulgarity is still no standard
change and be a good man mr chon
you will go to heaven and join the good souls in the galaxy
this evil earth will be destroyed
only the Iris Power Brotherhood will survive
i invite you on board and be saved.....thank you

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only the Iris Power Brotherhood will survive
i invite you on board and be saved.....thank you

Sifu Master please dont invite this dangerous fellow on board. He is a maniac and will attack your blackasshole. I know you enjoy such things sifu but now is not the time because we got a big battle coming up against the CCCB gang and the Rose gang and Tulip gang. Has the Mushroom gang agreed to join us?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sifu Master please dont invite this dangerous fellow on board. He is a maniac and will attack your blackasshole. I know you enjoy such things sifu but now is not the time because we got a big battle coming up against the CCCB gang and the Rose gang and Tulip gang. Has the Mushroom gang agreed to join us?

ok ok go tell your master...the IRIS BROTHERHOOD is ready to HOOT all the CCCbyes here. Name the time and the date and all the missiles and nuclear bombs will hoot AT the same time!!! Now go quick before dawn....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok ok go tell your master...the IRIS BROTHERHOOD is ready to HOOT all the CCCbyes here. Name the time and the date and all the missiles and nuclear bombs will hoot AT the same time!!! Now go quick before dawn....
Izziiiiiitttt?

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes sifu we all belong to the IRIS brotherhoot and we hoot all those CCCB maniacs with our expert ball carrying. Ole ole ole.