• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this forum safe from Shanmugam's FICA law?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have been with this forum since 2004.

I can tell you that this forum has done absolutely NOTHING to cause any issues for the PAP during elections or change anything in the social fabric of Singapore etc.

So they won't bother with SBF lah.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this age, if PAP continues to screw the citizens, doesn't make a difference to me anyway. Probably be dead soon. I'm thinking of voting for PAP next GE so that they fuck the next generation.
The young has to learn to stand against their tyranny.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
At this age, if PAP continues to screw the citizens, doesn't make a difference to me anyway. Probably be dead soon. I'm thinking of voting for PAP next GE so that they fuck the next generation.
The young has to learn to stand against their tyranny.

I don't think your vote would make a difference really. LOL!

Young are well taught in schools run by MOE.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the funds needed to keep this forum going come from my CPF payout. The forum is therefore absolutely safe because it is funded by Ho Ching.

You are sure you are not receiving funds from the NZ or Burmese government to spread propaganda to naive sinkies?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use those sources to fund my other sites but not this one. sammyboy.com is fully funded by money earned from Mdm Ho's astute investments.
All good.

Keep this going we will see the end in sight a chance to see old fart CAQ uplorry from covid, cracked in PAP, more GRCs go to oppo, anti US and anti China rethoric continues and Fuck Biden....

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought snakemugan bragged about arresting scroobal? 10 years already? They are useless everywhere else except in spineless sinkies minds